Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Hey im new here - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey im new here Mon May 21, 2012 4:17 pm

Simply Five

Simply Five
Hey soulless. You should remeber me considering that we've played together a number of times.

27Hey im new here - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey im new here Mon May 21, 2012 4:24 pm

SoullessOnyx

SoullessOnyx
Simply Five wrote:Hey soulless. You should remeber me considering that we've played together a number of times.

Yeah of course i know you Razz

I Know you from Waypoint and i have you on Xbox live Smile

28Hey im new here - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey im new here Mon May 21, 2012 4:29 pm

Simply Five

Simply Five
[quote="SoullessOnyx"][quote="Simply Five"]Hey soulless. You should remeber me considering that we've played together a number of times.[/quote]

Yeah of course i know you :P

I Know you from Waypoint and i have you on Xbox live :)[/quote]

Yep, and now i know for a FACT that you are stalking me.
lol jk. But good to see you onyx. :D

Last edited by Simply Five on Mon May 21, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

29Hey im new here - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey im new here Mon May 21, 2012 4:31 pm

SoullessOnyx

SoullessOnyx
Simply Five wrote:
SoullessOnyx wrote:
Simply Five wrote:Hey soulless. You should remeber me considering that we've played together a number of times.

lol jk. But good to see you onyx. Very Happy

Nice to see you to Smile

But I Have Been Stalking You O_O

Jk

30Hey im new here - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey im new here Mon May 21, 2012 4:31 pm

Simply Five

Simply Five
[quote="SoullessOnyx"][quote="Simply Five"][quote="SoullessOnyx"][quote="Simply Five"]Hey soulless. You should remeber me considering that we've played together a number of times.[/quote]

Yeah of course i know you :P

I Know you from Waypoint and i have you on Xbox live :)[/quote]

lol jk. But good to see you onyx. :D [/quote]

Nice to see you to :)

Jk[/quote]
O_O
*Slowly walks away*

31Hey im new here - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey im new here Mon May 21, 2012 4:38 pm

SoullessOnyx

SoullessOnyx
Simply Five wrote:
SoullessOnyx wrote:
Simply Five wrote:
SoullessOnyx wrote:

Nice to see you to Smile

Jk
O_O
*Slowly walks away*

Wink

32Hey im new here - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey im new here Mon May 21, 2012 5:28 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
SoullessOnyx wrote:
Simply Five wrote:
SoullessOnyx wrote:
Simply Five wrote:
SoullessOnyx wrote:

Nice to see you to Smile

Jk
O_O
*Slowly walks away*

Wink
Loool trust me im better at it stealth+hidding from time to time...yeah

33Hey im new here - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey im new here Mon May 21, 2012 6:59 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
SoullessOnyx wrote:
Simply Five wrote:
SoullessOnyx wrote:
Simply Five wrote:
SoullessOnyx wrote:

Nice to see you to Smile

Jk
O_O
*Slowly walks away*

Wink

If you were so stealthy, then I wouldn't have caught you stealing my oreos the other day!

I was just sitting on the coach one day, and then I said, "My mini senses are tingling" and I turned around and BAM, there he was, stealing an oreo from my cupboard. I was able to tackle him to the ground, and slap him in the face with the oreo!

And then I ate it.

True story.

34Hey im new here - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey im new here Mon May 21, 2012 8:36 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
mini0013xx wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
SoullessOnyx wrote:
Simply Five wrote:
SoullessOnyx wrote:
Simply Five wrote:
SoullessOnyx wrote:

Nice to see you to Smile

Jk
O_O
*Slowly walks away*

Wink

If you were so stealthy, then I wouldn't have caught you stealing my oreos the other day!

I was just sitting on the coach one day, and then I said, "My mini senses are tingling" and I turned around and BAM, there he was, stealing an oreo from my cupboard. I was able to tackle him to the ground, and slap him in the face with the oreo!

And then I ate it.

True story.
I think it was my offduty time so i whent to visit him and look what happen

35Hey im new here - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey im new here Mon May 21, 2012 9:42 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
SoullessOnyx wrote:
Simply Five wrote:
SoullessOnyx wrote:
Simply Five wrote:
SoullessOnyx wrote:

Nice to see you to Smile

Jk
O_O
*Slowly walks away*

Wink

And then I ate it.

True story.
I think it was my offduty time so i whent to visit him and look what happen

Sorry about that, but you were eating my oreos. What was I supposed to do?

36Hey im new here - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey im new here Mon May 21, 2012 10:00 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
You were supposed to surrender your oreos to the holy Covenant.
And then play some Invasion with us.

37Hey im new here - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey im new here Mon May 21, 2012 10:03 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:You were supposed to surrender your oreos to the holy Covenant.

I will play invasion on June second. And probably on the covy side too, noticing how many people are actually signed up.

And no. I will not give any cookies to le covenant, you know why, because they got defeated. Very Happy

38Hey im new here - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey im new here Mon May 21, 2012 10:08 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:You were supposed to surrender your oreos to the holy Covenant.

I will play invasion on June second. And probably on the covy side too, noticing how many people are actually signed up.

And no. I will not give any cookies to le covenant, you know why, because they got defeated. Very Happy
Not in Reach though! And you could always give your cookies to one of the Elite Separatists. They need some cookies.

39Hey im new here - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey im new here Mon May 21, 2012 10:10 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

Not in Reach though! And you could always give your cookies to one of the Elite Separatists. They need some cookies.

Good point. I'll go do that now...

40Hey im new here - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey im new here Mon May 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

That was a wonderful story you wrote.

41Hey im new here - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey im new here Mon May 21, 2012 10:13 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

That was a wonderful story you wrote.

Thank you, I put hard work into it.

42Hey im new here - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey im new here Tue May 22, 2012 3:44 am

camycamera

camycamera
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
camycamera wrote:no offence, but that halo legends anime vid "odd one out" with spartan 1337 was.... terrible, and seemed (to me) to offend the halo story... and teenagers fighting that giant brute?! really?! AND A DINOSAUR?! REALLY? and 1337 was terrible himself.

i'm sorry, i'm off topic.
*ahem*
hello SoullessOnyx, and welcome to the site.
Legends is despised by 90% of the Halo community. XD

lol true, although most of the episodes were actually quite good, like "the package" one (even though it borrowed HEAVILY from halo 2, with the quotes...), or the painting one with the arbiter (although it was kinda unrealistic seeming that he some how kills an entire army all at once...), that prototype one was really good too (the "be human" one with the sweet armour), the one were cortana is talking to the chief was great too (even if parts weren't very accurate to the story) and the ODST one was good too.

43Hey im new here - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey im new here Tue May 22, 2012 9:44 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
camycamera wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
camycamera wrote:no offence, but that halo legends anime vid "odd one out" with spartan 1337 was.... terrible, and seemed (to me) to offend the halo story... and teenagers fighting that giant brute?! really?! AND A DINOSAUR?! REALLY? and 1337 was terrible himself.

*ahem*

lol true, although most of the episodes were actually quite good, like "the package" one (even though it borrowed HEAVILY from halo 2, with the quotes...), or the painting one with the arbiter (although it was kinda unrealistic seeming that he some how kills an entire army all at once...), that prototype one was really good too (the "be human" one with the sweet armour), the one were cortana is talking to the chief was great too (even if parts weren't very accurate to the story) and the ODST one was good too.
I guess I more doubt the Haloness of them. But there were definitely some good parts.

44Hey im new here - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey im new here Tue May 22, 2012 1:47 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
camycamera wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

*ahem*

I guess I more doubt the Haloness of them. But there were definitely some good parts.

Too lazy to read, what you people are talking about....lol

45Hey im new here - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey im new here Tue May 22, 2012 2:59 pm

Wiltz

Wiltz
To answer the question about moderators, there are none yet but on the old forums I was, I'm not sure if I will be again though.

46Hey im new here - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey im new here Tue May 22, 2012 3:09 pm

Jony

Jony
Wiltz wrote:To answer the question about moderators, there are none yet but on the old forums I was, I'm not sure if I will be again though.

Wiltz, i'm doing new "awesome" thread about moderators. I'm sure many people will like it.

47Hey im new here - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey im new here Tue May 22, 2012 6:12 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
camycamera wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

*ahem*

Yeah i agree. I hate how they just ignored halo cannon most of the times. And most if it is just stupid and unrealistic. Things like that part where the female spartan takes of her helmet and she has like 1 meter long hair! What the cheesecake!?
I really hate most of it but the package was pretty decent in my opinion Smile

And yeah, it's ironic how most halo fans hates Legends Very Happy

48Hey im new here - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey im new here Tue May 22, 2012 6:19 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Welcome to the forum by the way! Very Happy

I am Mad Mike. I am the one who is usally sceptical and mad at things (not a troll tho. I only give honest opinions) as you can see from my earlier post. Wink

The community will probably be moving back to the old site called BVG studios soon.
Check out their youtube channel for info, music and other stuff about the game that they will make. (but keep in mind that the trailer is just pre-alpha and it will look ALOT better in the end:)

49Hey im new here - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey im new here Tue May 22, 2012 9:52 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
This is BVG Studios by the way. Currently the forums are locked, but you can still read them if you want some extremely old progress updates. You can make an account still to.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.