Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What games are you buying this year? Empty What games are you buying this year? Fri May 18, 2012 9:36 am

Jony

Jony
Title says it all.

I'm buying Halo 4, Metro: Last Light & Goldeneye 007(Xbox 360 version)

2What games are you buying this year? Empty Re: What games are you buying this year? Fri May 18, 2012 11:50 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Double thread post all the way! ACROSS THE SKY!

3What games are you buying this year? Empty Re: What games are you buying this year? Fri May 18, 2012 2:16 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Double thread post all the way! ACROSS THE SKY!

Yeah, I want button, "Delete thread"

4What games are you buying this year? Empty Re: What games are you buying this year? Fri May 18, 2012 8:31 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:

I'm thinking they won't add anything more to this site, and just work on the new one.
Assuming they have anyone able to work on the new one, considering I believe that was Noble and LH Justin's job. And they were the two to quit...

5What games are you buying this year? Empty Re: What games are you buying this year? Sat May 19, 2012 6:12 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

I'm thinking they won't add anything more to this site, and just work on the new one.
Assuming they have anyone able to work on the new one, considering I believe that was Noble and LH Justin's job. And they were the two to quit...

They should just keep this site, not new one, again.

6What games are you buying this year? Empty Re: What games are you buying this year? Sat May 19, 2012 3:17 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

They should just keep this site, not new one, again.
I personnally think that going to a new site might be good, especially if they aren't with Forummotion anymore. Still, I'm not sure they even have anyone one website stuff for this site, or the new one.
I wonder if LH Justin kept the new sites progress when he left...

7What games are you buying this year? Empty Re: What games are you buying this year? Sun May 20, 2012 4:30 pm

SoullessOnyx

SoullessOnyx
I am getting...

Halo 4

Far cry 3

AC3

Borderlands 2

Smile

8What games are you buying this year? Empty 23 Sun May 20, 2012 6:23 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
SoullessOnyx wrote:I am getting...

Halo 4

Far cry 3

AC3

Borderlands 2

Smile
They're making a Far cry 3? I'm adding that to my list as well then.

Edit: The other thread is the one we were posting our games in, but somehow that one is dieing, and this one is still here...

Anyways, I want to get:
Farcry 3
Halo 4
Borderlands 2
And a few older, but still awesome games. lol

9What games are you buying this year? Empty LSC clan is the best BF clan Sun May 20, 2012 7:23 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Halo 4
BF 2 + Project Reality
maybe ARMA 2

10What games are you buying this year? Empty Re: What games are you buying this year? Sun May 20, 2012 8:34 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Halo 4
Gears of war 3
BF 3
And the pandas from WoW

11What games are you buying this year? Empty Re: What games are you buying this year? Mon May 21, 2012 1:33 am

Jony

Jony
JESUS! Use original thread. This one was just mistake. LOL Very Happy

12What games are you buying this year? Empty Re: What games are you buying this year? Mon May 21, 2012 1:55 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:JESUS! Use original thread. This one was just mistake. LOL Very Happy
It's alright, if people like this one more, we can use it. lol

13What games are you buying this year? Empty Re: What games are you buying this year? Mon May 21, 2012 2:22 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:JESUS! Use original thread. This one was just mistake. LOL Very Happy
It's alright, if people like this one more, we can use it. lol

Yep.

14What games are you buying this year? Empty Re: What games are you buying this year? Thu May 24, 2012 6:59 pm

UltimateCovie97

UltimateCovie97
Games I'm getting:

halo 4
world in conflict
men of war
all the future BF3 expansion packs

and also, it isn't coming out until the beginning of next year, but I'm really looking forward to Aliens: Colonial Marines

Can't wait Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.