Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26DEAD. SO VERY DEAD - Page 2 Empty Re: DEAD. SO VERY DEAD Mon May 14, 2012 12:43 am

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
Whoever this "inside" guy is, is dead wrong, we are still making a Halo game. I don't know why this "source" would say otherwise but it is not true. We are keeping quiet, and yes I know that is discouraging and could lead to this misinformed state, but I am putting your distress to eustress (positive stress). Epic things are happening and a big thing should be coming soon. Please Speculate.

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com/

27DEAD. SO VERY DEAD - Page 2 Empty Re: DEAD. SO VERY DEAD Mon May 14, 2012 12:50 am

001 Contrite Mediation

001 Contrite Mediation
BloodBrothers wrote:Whoever this "inside" guy is, is dead wrong, we are still making a Halo game. I don't know why this "source" would say otherwise but it is not true. We are keeping quiet, and yes I know that is discouraging and could lead to this misinformed state, but I am putting your distress to eustress (positive stress). Epic things are happening and a big thing should be coming soon. Please Speculate.
My life now has meaning! sunny I'll be watching for said "epic things" cyclops

28DEAD. SO VERY DEAD - Page 2 Empty Re: DEAD. SO VERY DEAD Mon May 14, 2012 1:21 am

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:Whoever this "inside" guy is, is dead wrong, we are still making a Halo game. I don't know why this "source" would say otherwise but it is not true. We are keeping quiet, and yes I know that is discouraging and could lead to this misinformed state, but I am putting your distress to eustress (positive stress). Epic things are happening and a big thing should be coming soon. Please Speculate.
My life now has meaning! sunny I'll be watching for said "epic things" cyclops
To the unknown source: Aw Snap, You Just Got Told!

29DEAD. SO VERY DEAD - Page 2 Empty Re: DEAD. SO VERY DEAD Mon May 14, 2012 1:35 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
CPL Novan wrote:They sound like Europeans, they can never have a discussion without someone wanting to declare war.

Resisting the urge to make a World War 2 joke...

Urge resisted.

I try to make this place less gloomy by uploading a weekly video. In all honesty, this place here is the only reason why I do them. I know this sounds like advertising, but it is true. Even though I've stated this a million times before.

The people who I haven't seen in a while are Thel Vadam and Wiltz. I'm afraid they're no longer on the site. And if they are, then that's good. They were good contributors to this community. (Much better than me and my trolling.)

30DEAD. SO VERY DEAD - Page 2 Empty Re: DEAD. SO VERY DEAD Mon May 14, 2012 1:39 am

Jony

Jony
Legal, There is no point doing another thread like this.

31DEAD. SO VERY DEAD - Page 2 Empty Re: DEAD. SO VERY DEAD Mon May 14, 2012 1:42 am

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
mini0013xx wrote:
CPL Novan wrote:They sound like Europeans, they can never have a discussion without someone wanting to declare war.

Urge resisted.

I try to make this place less gloomy by uploading a weekly video. In all honesty, this place here is the only reason why I do them. I know this sounds like advertising, but it is true. Even though I've stated this a million times before.

The people who I haven't seen in a while are Thel Vadam and Wiltz. I'm afraid they're no longer on the site. And if they are, then that's good. They were good contributors to this community. (Much better than me and my trolling.)
In WWII Great Britain and France tried to avoid the war, how ever Germany kept taking territory...

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com/

32DEAD. SO VERY DEAD - Page 2 Empty Re: DEAD. SO VERY DEAD Mon May 14, 2012 1:54 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
BloodBrothers wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

Urge resisted.

In WWII Great Britain and France tried to avoid the war, how ever Germany kept taking territory...

There we go! Thank you for explaining that for me! Did me a real favor buddy! ;D

33DEAD. SO VERY DEAD - Page 2 Empty Re: DEAD. SO VERY DEAD Mon May 14, 2012 3:10 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
You are working on "A Halo game". You saying that because Contention isn't the official name, you are making something completely different, or something else?
Anyways, I'm glad this depressing rumor has been stopped.

Jony wrote:Legal, There is no point doing another thread like this.
I believe this has already been said.

34DEAD. SO VERY DEAD - Page 2 Empty Re: DEAD. SO VERY DEAD Mon May 14, 2012 3:40 am

Wiltz

Wiltz
I'm afraid I'm kind of the source of this information, I heard that all of you were converting back to BVG from Noble, I then told Legal.

35DEAD. SO VERY DEAD - Page 2 Empty Re: DEAD. SO VERY DEAD Mon May 14, 2012 4:14 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Wiltz wrote:I'm afraid I'm kind of the source of this information, I heard that all of you were converting back to BVG from Noble, I then told Legal.
I wasn't expecting anyone to admit to that. Good choice little Human.

Noble said that? O.o
If they are doing that, maybe that would explain why he left? Maybe not, but it's an idea.

36DEAD. SO VERY DEAD - Page 2 Empty Re: DEAD. SO VERY DEAD Mon May 14, 2012 4:26 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
You are working on "A Halo game". You saying that because Contention isn't the official name, you are making something completely different, or something else?
Anyways, I'm glad this depressing rumor has been stopped.

Jony wrote:Legal, There is no point doing another thread like this.
I believe this has already been said.

Didn't know.+

37DEAD. SO VERY DEAD - Page 2 Empty Re: DEAD. SO VERY DEAD Mon May 14, 2012 2:17 pm

Icco 'Braolee

Icco 'Braolee
even if contention dies theres always Plazmaburst2 i'd be willing to allow everyone from here into my Recon clan then we would still be together as a community.

38DEAD. SO VERY DEAD - Page 2 Empty Re: DEAD. SO VERY DEAD Mon May 14, 2012 6:26 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Icco 'Braolee wrote:even if contention dies theres always Plazmaburst2 i'd be willing to allow everyone from here into my Recon clan then we would still be together as a community.
That would be pretty cool. The PlasmaBurts 2 part.
I don't think Contention is going to die though. It's to awesome.

39DEAD. SO VERY DEAD - Page 2 Empty Re: DEAD. SO VERY DEAD Mon May 14, 2012 6:41 pm

UltimateCovie97

UltimateCovie97
I haven't been on this site in a while and I don't think about it as much as I did with BVG, but i still have faith that the new dev team is trying there best to get a game out there for the people that have stuck with them.

However, it would be nice to not be completely left in the dark, I hope some info comes out soon. Shocked

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2