Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Which Date and Time?

[Vote what date and time] Halo: Reach Invasion Meetup! JUNE ??, 2012 APPLY HERE! - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%[Vote what date and time] Halo: Reach Invasion Meetup! JUNE ??, 2012 APPLY HERE! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
[Vote what date and time] Halo: Reach Invasion Meetup! JUNE ??, 2012 APPLY HERE! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%[Vote what date and time] Halo: Reach Invasion Meetup! JUNE ??, 2012 APPLY HERE! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
[Vote what date and time] Halo: Reach Invasion Meetup! JUNE ??, 2012 APPLY HERE! - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%[Vote what date and time] Halo: Reach Invasion Meetup! JUNE ??, 2012 APPLY HERE! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
[Vote what date and time] Halo: Reach Invasion Meetup! JUNE ??, 2012 APPLY HERE! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%[Vote what date and time] Halo: Reach Invasion Meetup! JUNE ??, 2012 APPLY HERE! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
[Vote what date and time] Halo: Reach Invasion Meetup! JUNE ??, 2012 APPLY HERE! - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%[Vote what date and time] Halo: Reach Invasion Meetup! JUNE ??, 2012 APPLY HERE! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:Bump. We need more people.

No [REDACTED] sherlock, hey, where is Watson? You forgot him.

Joke, don' take it seriously. Well, cya guys, I must leave to tennis workouts.
Should I know who Watson is?
And goodbye.

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

And goodbye.

Watson is assistant of Sherlock.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

And goodbye.

Watson is assistant of Sherlock.
Ohhhh... Ya, kinda forgotten everything about Sherlock Holmes.
I hope you do well at your practice!

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
GT: L0RD oF DRAG0NS
I will be on whatever side needs me, preferable to UNSC.

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com/

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
So how are we actually going to meet up? Should we send somebody friend requests?

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:So how are we actually going to meet up? Should we send somebody friend requests?
Here send me a Friend Request right now:
L0RD oF DRAG0NS (the 0 are zeros)

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
BloodBrothers wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:So how are we actually going to meet up? Should we send somebody friend requests?
Alright, I sent it. I'm the "Yayap44" person.

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:
Why'd you get off? I invited you to a party :'(

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
BloodBrothers wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:
O.o
I never got on. I sent it from xbox.com. Plus, I have to go to school in a few minutes.

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:
O.o
I never got on. I sent it from xbox.com. Plus, I have to go to school in a few minutes.
AH, I understand..YOu don't like me D:

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
BloodBrothers wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:
O.o
I'll play some other time. lol
I will probably be on after school. I already know timezone issues will probably kill that plan though.

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:
O.o
I will probably be on after school. I already know timezone issues will probably kill that plan though.
I'm on summer break, so we should be fine.

Gwendolyn

Gwendolyn
A meetup eh?
well I have news for you. the forest thru which the meet up shall happening is covered by desolate wastelands of gargantuan fungus mutants which thou extradicted shelling of the gulf of normandy, the true causation theorem behind such submolecular enigma does not lie in companionship and cooperation, rather this one would got news for our debaclement would be involving high caliber galleon canon. there fore we must not. instead the path to the lysosomes of streptococci would rather better be discovered throu the act of Questing.NOT.
detonation of such brutal material. sorry folks but my lambo vehicle shall not become a turn in maserati honda. such blatant ignoracne shall only make the beezlebub wilt winrar over you all. please extrapolate further to such an extent and pax universi shall be only then.
an accomplishment of the man.
peace, Gwendolyn

Jony

Jony
BloodBrothers wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:
O.o
I'm on summer break, so we should be fine.

I still have one day left, before real summer vacation starts.....I can't take it..

Jony

Jony
Gwendolyn wrote:A meetup eh?
well I have news for you. the forest thru which the meet up shall happening is covered by desolate wastelands of gargantuan fungus mutants which thou extradicted shelling of the gulf of normandy, the true causation theorem behind such submolecular enigma does not lie in companionship and cooperation, rather this one would got news for our debaclement would be involving high caliber galleon canon. there fore we must not. instead the path to the lysosomes of streptococci would rather better be discovered throu the act of Questing.NOT.
detonation of such brutal material. sorry folks but my lambo vehicle shall not become a turn in maserati honda. such blatant ignoracne shall only make the beezlebub wilt winrar over you all. please extrapolate further to such an extent and pax universi shall be only then.
peace, Gwendolyn

Dude, stop trolling.

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
peace, Gwendolyn
Translation time:
Through trying to have a playdate you shall go through a trouble time because of trolls, you will have an extreme, high casualty but successful attack resulting in a win: meaning we will lose part of our community only to eventually win more people than before.
Many things could destroy our game like the failure to accommodate for the community, and if keep ignoring them we shall lose them to more casual means, in order to keep them we have to work for them.
Hard work is the work of mankind
War is inevitable, Troll?

Jony

Jony
BloodBrothers wrote:
peace, Gwendolyn
Translation time:
Through trying to have a playdate you shall go through a trouble time because of trolls, you will have an extreme, high casualty but successful attack resulting in a win: meaning we will lose part of our community only to eventually win more people than before.
Many things could destroy our game like the failure to accommodate for the community, and if keep ignoring them we shall lose them to more casual means, in order to keep them we have to work for them.
Hard work is the work of mankind
War is inevitable, Troll?

Haha, that was good one.

stryking

Dev Team
GT: stryker295

message me to add u cause my friends list is full right now

https://www.youtube.com/user/stryking12?feature=mhee

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
If only Google could translate Gwendlish...

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:If only Google could translate Gwendlish...

we would all gain so much wisdom and learn so much.

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Mad Mike wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:If only Google could translate Gwendlish...

we would all gain so much wisdom and learn so much.
Indeed.

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Hey everyone! Send a friend request to me on Xbox Live... for no reason! It would be AWESOME!!!! Me has over 60 friend slots... and I hate it that whenever I go trolling, I get twenty friend requests (And love the hate mail).

G Sgt John Burns

so is this happening tomorrow then because im not quite sure what the date today is

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
G Sgt John Burns wrote:so is this happening tomorrow then because im not quite sure what the date today is

Yes, today is the first. It is happening tomorrow.

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
As the end of this day nears, and a new day starts to begin, I get my invasion pants on, and am ready to fight against, or with, the covenant during this game of invasion.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.