Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ive been so inactive :C Empty Ive been so inactive :C Tue May 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Legal

Legal
I feel so bored D: I want some new information to keep me on these forums because no offence the lack of information has made me lose interest and ive stopped visiting this website so frequently.

I really need to get more involved with the community D:

Hope everyone is still here Very Happy

2Ive been so inactive :C Empty Bob said "pie", then exploded. Tue May 08, 2012 6:49 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Legal! What was up with the rumor that you had been banned? It didn't really make any sense. lol

3Ive been so inactive :C Empty Re: Ive been so inactive :C Tue May 08, 2012 7:09 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
I've been fairly active. I release a weekly video to keep this site moderately active. (You know, make sure that at least some of the boredom is taken away every week).

There is also a creation area, where you can view other peoples projects as well.

Also, there is going to, hopefully, be a gamenight hosted sometime on PlazmaBurst 2, but I don't know when it is going to happen though.

4Ive been so inactive :C Empty Re: Ive been so inactive :C Tue May 08, 2012 7:30 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
I'm still here, it's just gotten quieter as people have run out of things to talk about. But we're still here, well, at least some of us are....

5Ive been so inactive :C Empty Oh snap! Oh [redacted] Tue May 08, 2012 11:09 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:I've been fairly active. I release a weekly video to keep this site moderately active. (You know, make sure that at least some of the boredom is taken away every week).

There is also a creation area, where you can view other peoples projects as well.

Also, there is going to, hopefully, be a gamenight hosted sometime on PlazmaBurst 2, but I don't know when it is going to happen though.
I believe it was sometime earlier today. I missed it.

6Ive been so inactive :C Empty Re: Ive been so inactive :C Wed May 09, 2012 12:52 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:I've been fairly active. I release a weekly video to keep this site moderately active. (You know, make sure that at least some of the boredom is taken away every week).

I believe it was sometime earlier today. I missed it.

Oh... well then scratch that legal. We missed the gamenight, but we're still here!

7Ive been so inactive :C Empty Re: Ive been so inactive :C Wed May 09, 2012 3:34 am

camycamera

camycamera
Legal wrote:I feel so bored D: I want some new information to keep me on these forums because no offence the lack of information has made me lose interest and ive stopped visiting this website so frequently.

I really need to get more involved with the community D:

Hope everyone is still here Very Happy

...well, if you are bored, you should check out my planetside 2 post.... Very Happy

8Ive been so inactive :C Empty Re: Ive been so inactive :C Wed May 09, 2012 8:17 am

Jony

Jony
We have millions of things to talk about. I've surely been active Smile

9Ive been so inactive :C Empty Re: Ive been so inactive :C Wed May 09, 2012 10:48 am

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx
I've been here, watching. There just isn't much to talk about. That's one reason why I haven't been posting.

10Ive been so inactive :C Empty Re: Ive been so inactive :C Wed May 09, 2012 8:17 pm

CPL Novan

CPL Novan
Same reason as Wrexx... Also a lot of stuff I had to do recently bogged me down.

11Ive been so inactive :C Empty Re: Ive been so inactive :C Wed May 09, 2012 11:39 pm

001 Contrite Mediation

001 Contrite Mediation
I agree with Legal, there isn't anything to post about or comment on (other than talking about how inactive we are).

12Ive been so inactive :C Empty Re: Ive been so inactive :C Thu May 10, 2012 12:01 am

Jony

Jony
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:I agree with Legal, there isn't anything to post about or comment on (other than talking about how inactive we are).

As I said, we have millions things to talk about.

13Ive been so inactive :C Empty Re: Ive been so inactive :C Mon May 14, 2012 7:00 pm

UltimateCovie97

UltimateCovie97
Jony wrote:
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:I agree with Legal, there isn't anything to post about or comment on (other than talking about how inactive we are).

there are still things to talk about but there is a smaller amount because of the lack of new info, hoping for something new to come out.
When it does the forums will be going crazy

14Ive been so inactive :C Empty Re: Ive been so inactive :C Tue May 15, 2012 12:20 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
UltimateCovie97 wrote:
Jony wrote:

there are still things to talk about but there is a smaller amount because of the lack of new info, hoping for something new to come out.

The forums are going crazy at the moment.

15Ive been so inactive :C Empty Re: Ive been so inactive :C Tue May 15, 2012 12:42 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
UltimateCovie97 wrote:
Jony wrote:

The forums are going crazy at the moment.
This talk of dieing has encouraged people to post more. Odd result.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.