Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Keep in touch with each other! Empty Keep in touch with each other! Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:37 am

ButteryPie

ButteryPie
Hey, all.
ButteryPie, here.
Some of you may remember me, some of you probably not.
I've recently hopped on here for the first time in a long while, only to see the site changing. But, I digress.
This thread is to just say "hello" again, to those that remember me.
Chances are, I won't be way too active on here, as per usual, despite some slight activity from me, every now and then.
So, my question that I want to ask in this thread, is: "Would anyone here like to keep in touch, in the event that this website becomes void, or just for fun, via Twitter, Youtube, or Xbox Live?
I'd appreciate it if anyone would, though, if no one would like to, that would be perfectly fine.
I hope to hear from some names, both familiar and unfamiliar.
Thanks!

Last edited by ButteryPie on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Keep in touch with each other! Empty Re: Keep in touch with each other! Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:17 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Well, welcome back! I personally don't remember you... but there are probably some people here that will.
Their team kinda broke in half, the people that left made this website sometime earlier today or yesterday. So not everyone has made an account here yet.

3Keep in touch with each other! Empty Re: Keep in touch with each other! Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:13 am

Zragon

I was fairly active on the other site, my name was Pixelation BTW

4Keep in touch with each other! Empty Re: Keep in touch with each other! Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:18 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Zragon wrote:I was fairly active on the other site, my name was Pixelation BTW
Welcome! And your name was Pixelation? I swear I have seen the name "Zragon" somewhere before...

5Keep in touch with each other! Empty Re: Keep in touch with each other! Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Zragon

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Welcome! And your name was Pixelation? I swear I have seen the name "Zragon" somewhere before...

Because before Pixelation was TheZragon Razz

6Keep in touch with each other! Empty Re: Keep in touch with each other! Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:37 pm

Legal

Legal
Buttery, I dont think we ever spoke but I definitely remember your username! Welcome back Very Happy

7Keep in touch with each other! Empty Re: Keep in touch with each other! Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:13 pm

ButteryPie

ButteryPie
Legal wrote:Buttery, I dont think we ever spoke but I definitely remember your username! Welcome back Very Happy

Thanks for the warm welcome.

No.... No freezer burns.

8Keep in touch with each other! Empty Re: Keep in touch with each other! Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:10 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Zragon wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Because before Pixelation was TheZragon Razz
Ah, now that makes sense.

9Keep in touch with each other! Empty Re: Keep in touch with each other! Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:02 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
ButteryPie wrote:
Legal wrote:Buttery, I dont think we ever spoke but I definitely remember your username! Welcome back Very Happy

Thanks for the warm welcome.

No.... No freezer burns.
Welcome back, I don't think I've seen you before you posted here. But welcome back nonetheless.

10Keep in touch with each other! Empty Re: Keep in touch with each other! Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:01 am

Jony

Jony
Welcome back.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.