Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Empty Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Wed May 02, 2012 10:45 am

Jony

Jony
So, I saw trailer this morning. I think it looked pretty cool, what you guys think? Most of things were already in previous CoD games, but it's cool that they add futuristic things to game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqOjoYRgnHs&list=PL65DF39CD842430DA&index=2&feature=plcp link for trailer.

2Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Wed May 02, 2012 10:46 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Doesn't look bad. Not gonna lie.

3Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Wed May 02, 2012 10:48 am

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx
It takes place in the future, so I guess its kind of innovating CoD....

4Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Wed May 02, 2012 10:55 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
At least they are trying to use their brains now. They need something new if they want people to keep buying their games.

5Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Wed May 02, 2012 1:33 pm

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
They are mixing CoD with Halo,killzone and crysis ahhhahaha Shocked

Last edited by Lt. Vagos on Wed May 02, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Wed May 02, 2012 1:41 pm

Jony

Jony
People cried, when CoD stays allways same, and nothing changes, and now when it changes, they cry even more...

7Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Wed May 02, 2012 2:19 pm

Jony

Jony
Probably gonna pre-order it Very Happy. Pre-ordering starts in 11 minutes. lol

8Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Wed May 02, 2012 2:22 pm

Legal

Legal
Call of Halo: Future Warfare...

9Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Wed May 02, 2012 2:32 pm

Jony

Jony
Legal wrote:Call of Halo: Future Warfare...

Just because it have future things doesn't mean, it's Halo.

Yes, I have top comment in that video Cool

10Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Wed May 02, 2012 2:34 pm

Legal

Legal
[quote="Jony"]

Yes, I have top comment in that video Cool [/quote
Which video? Link plz i wanna see ur comment

11Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Wed May 02, 2012 2:36 pm

Jony

Jony
[quote="Legal"]
Jony wrote:

Yes, I have top comment in that video Cool [/quote
Which video? Link plz i wanna see ur comment

I have many top comments, in many videos Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqOjoYRgnHs&lc=mS2Ckwt9K6SZUgn6uQprW_cTAt5hgIsQHeRkPhjl-nI&feature=inbox I have top comment, (Atleast it shows, I have top comment for me)

12Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Wed May 02, 2012 2:40 pm

Jony

Jony
So, Black Ops 2 will have Pip-Boy? (Pip-Boy is from Fallout) lol.

13Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Wed May 02, 2012 2:57 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan

14Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Wed May 02, 2012 7:35 pm

Noble

Dev Team
Looks like a rip of Battlefield 2142..

15Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Wed May 02, 2012 8:15 pm

001 Contrite Mediation

001 Contrite Mediation
Wow, this really looks like a great game. I've never bought the Treyarch CoDs before, but this one looks awesome afro

17Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thu May 03, 2012 1:34 am

Jony

Jony

18Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thu May 03, 2012 3:33 am

camycamera

camycamera
Noble wrote:Looks like a rip of Battlefield 2142..

yeah, true that, but CoD has been a rip off of everything else anyway.

i'm thinking that BLOPS2 is set in the future because of the upcoming bf 2143.... which is, of course, going to blow CoD out of the water. for the 10nth time.

i guess 2012 will be the year of the sci-fi fps....

19Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thu May 03, 2012 8:59 am

stryking

Dev Team
takes place in 2025, with woods having flashbacks to the 1980's cold war, when we were still friends with Afghanistan (part with horses for example)

https://www.youtube.com/user/stryking12?feature=mhee

20Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thu May 03, 2012 9:12 am

Jony

Jony
Also, Masons son is playable character.

21Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Fri May 04, 2012 1:09 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
People saying that's ripped from halo or something doesn't know that the high-tech stuff in this is already invented...
We already have fighting robots, remote airplanes etc.

They have even invented a flying ball-shaped robot (343 guilty spark Very Happy!!!!)

I'm not lying!

22Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Sat May 05, 2012 2:14 am

Jony

Jony
Mad Mike wrote:People saying that's ripped from halo or something doesn't know that the high-tech stuff in this is already invented...

They have even invented a flying ball-shaped robot (343 guilty spark Very Happy!!!!)

I'm not lying!

Well, Portal surely stole something from Halo....Just saying, lol. Wheatley!

23Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Sat May 05, 2012 10:16 am

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:People saying that's ripped from halo or something doesn't know that the high-tech stuff in this is already invented...

I'm not lying!

Well, Portal surely stole something from Halo....Just saying, lol. Wheatley!

Yeah that's true Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.