Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Arbiter Is Still Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The Arbiter Is Still Here Tue May 01, 2012 12:06 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
1st LT Knadan wrote:As Novan once put it:
The Arbiter Is Still Here - Page 2 358lo4
But the topic was just "Thel is back". Which we all know now. Althogh, the fact that it turned into a discussion about Halo's music is a bit odd...

27The Arbiter Is Still Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The Arbiter Is Still Here Tue May 01, 2012 12:25 am

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:But the topic was just "Thel is back". Which we all know now. Althogh, the fact that it turned into a discussion about Halo's music is a bit odd...
You get my point, let's save a discussion of music for a thread about that.
On Topic: Good to see you're back/not dead Thel.

28The Arbiter Is Still Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The Arbiter Is Still Here Tue May 01, 2012 12:44 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:But the topic was just "Thel is back". Which we all know now. Althogh, the fact that it turned into a discussion about Halo's music is a bit odd...
You get my point, let's save a discussion of music for a thread about that.
On Topic: Good to see you're back/not dead Thel.
Ya, I understand. And welcome back again Thel!

29The Arbiter Is Still Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The Arbiter Is Still Here Tue May 01, 2012 1:09 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:Yeah. I love Halo games soundtracks, Halo games would be much much more worse without soundtrack.
Halo without it's awesome soundtrack=CoD.
Okay, maybe not, but it wouldn't be very good.

There are a few Call of Duty games that have a good soundtrack. There's the Call of Duty 1 soundtrack (I used it's intro music on my first Halo campaign walkthrough video)

There's also the finest hour sound track... which sounds very much like the original one.

There's also World at War... that was just epic. No doubt about it.

As for the rest... they were either only good in game, or just sucked all together.

30The Arbiter Is Still Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The Arbiter Is Still Here Tue May 01, 2012 1:21 am

Jony

Jony
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:Yeah. I love Halo games soundtracks, Halo games would be much much more worse without soundtrack.
Halo without it's awesome soundtrack=CoD.
Okay, maybe not, but it wouldn't be very good.

There are a few Call of Duty games that have a good soundtrack. There's the Call of Duty 1 soundtrack (I used it's intro music on my first Halo campaign walkthrough video)

There's also the finest hour sound track... which sounds very much like the original one.

There's also World at War... that was just epic. No doubt about it.

As for the rest... they were either only good in game, or just sucked all together.

Modern Warfare 3 trailer soundtrack Very Happy It's just amazing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIESfobMBCI

31The Arbiter Is Still Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The Arbiter Is Still Here Tue May 01, 2012 8:42 pm

CPL Novan

CPL Novan
Someone called?
On topic: Any other plans you're thinking of doing Thel, like your Halo Contention trailers?

32The Arbiter Is Still Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The Arbiter Is Still Here Wed May 02, 2012 1:47 pm

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
The Arbiter Is Still Here - Page 2 358lo4
But the topic was just "Thel is back". Which we all know now. Althogh, the fact that it turned into a discussion about Halo's music is a bit odd...

don't blame me for turning this thread into a discussion about Halo's music *troll* Laughing

33The Arbiter Is Still Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The Arbiter Is Still Here Thu May 03, 2012 3:43 am

SirMarty

SirMarty
CPL Novan wrote:
Someone called?
On topic: Any other plans you're thinking of doing Thel, like your Halo Contention trailers?
I still really wanna work on those. I'm just going to wait till I get a job so I have money to spend on equipment. Once I get what I need and know what I need to do, I'll be getting body actors and voice actors for the videos and creating small scripts. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/user/MagnificentMarty

34The Arbiter Is Still Here - Page 2 Empty Re: The Arbiter Is Still Here Fri May 04, 2012 5:52 am

Jony

Jony
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
CPL Novan wrote:
Someone called?
I still really wanna work on those. I'm just going to wait till I get a job so I have money to spend on equipment. Once I get what I need and know what I need to do, I'll be getting body actors and voice actors for the videos and creating small scripts. Smile

I love creating scripts Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.