Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I miss the old days... Empty I miss the old days... Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:19 am

001 Contrite Mediation

001 Contrite Mediation
I was just re-reading some of the topics on bvgstudios.net, and I thought of all of what could have been. It used to be so much fun, to dream of what the game would be like, to wait for a release date, to read all of the ideas for things to be included in the game. It's so sad, what happened. I know that it had to happen, but I just wish that it didn't and Swanton would have been more reasonable. I have seen so many projects like this one just go up in smoke because people loose interest after they encounter a problem. Not enough money, not enough support, not enough time, or in this case, a disagreement that sets everyone against each other. This already happened once at BVG, and I don't think I could continue to be a part of this community if it happens again. I'm still trying to adjust. In short, don't make rash decisions. Democracy first, then war if an agreement can't be reached.

2I miss the old days... Empty Re: I miss the old days... Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:40 am

Jony

Jony
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:I was just re-reading some of the topics on bvgstudios.net, and I thought of all of what could have been. It used to be so much fun, to dream of what the game would be like, to wait for a release date, to read all of the ideas for things to be included in the game. It's so sad, what happened. I know that it had to happen, but I just wish that it didn't and Swanton would have been more reasonable. I have seen so many projects like this one just go up in smoke because people loose interest after they encounter a problem. Not enough money, not enough support, not enough time, or in this case, a disagreement that sets everyone against each other. This already happened once at BVG, and I don't think I could continue to be a part of this community if it happens again. I'm still trying to adjust. In short, don't make rash decisions. Democracy first, then war if an agreement can't be reached.

Yeah...I'm reading old topics right now..

Sad thing, that kind of thing already happened in here..

3I miss the old days... Empty Re: I miss the old days... Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:28 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:I was just re-reading some of the topics on bvgstudios.net, and I thought of all of what could have been. It used to be so much fun, to dream of what the game would be like, to wait for a release date, to read all of the ideas for things to be included in the game. It's so sad, what happened. I know that it had to happen, but I just wish that it didn't and Swanton would have been more reasonable. I have seen so many projects like this one just go up in smoke because people loose interest after they encounter a problem. Not enough money, not enough support, not enough time, or in this case, a disagreement that sets everyone against each other. This already happened once at BVG, and I don't think I could continue to be a part of this community if it happens again. I'm still trying to adjust. In short, don't make rash decisions. Democracy first, then war if an agreement can't be reached.

Yeah...I'm reading old topics right now..

Sad thing, that kind of thing already happened in here..
The recent problems weren't anywhere near as bad as what happened at BVG.
I also wen't back to read some old things, because i still had a couple e-mails saying something about a new post. I kinda want to turn off those e-mails though, the spam gets annoying. Just haven't bothered to figure out how.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.