Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1To clarify...  Empty To clarify... Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:02 am

Trigger

Trigger
Dev Team
Hello, my name is Ian and I have worked for Sovereign since its creation. I am the lead enviromental artist and the reason for LH Justin's rage. Sorry about that.

I know when I have wronged and I have, I am not apologizing to Justin, but I am apologizing to the community. You deserve better. I came up with the idea for a director. Someone to direct us and keep us on track, like someone to say:
"Hey Justin where's the new website, the community is really looking forward to it ^^"
But I guess in the end Justin felt threatened. He made no progress on the new website, which is why he was here, and yelled at Eridias for my idea.

I just want everyone to know that I am sorry for what happened. We are getting much more work done, and are training and refining our skills more and more each day.

We are not sure whether or not we should start showing progress, but I do think that we owe the community something.

So again to recap:
Justin's Anger = My Bad
Eridias getting heated at = My Bad
Community got confused = My Bad

So again My Bad, really sorry.

2To clarify...  Empty Re: To clarify... Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:16 am

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx

Trigger wrote:Hello, my name is Ian and I have worked for Sovereign since its creation. I am the lead enviromental artist and the reason for LH Justin's rage. Sorry about that.

I know when I have wronged and I have, I am not apologizing to Justin, but I am apologizing to the community. You deserve better. I came up with the idea for a director. Someone to direct us and keep us on track, like someone to say:
"Hey Justin where's the new website, the community is really looking forward to it ^^"
But I guess in the end Justin felt threatened. He made no progress on the new website, which is why he was here, and yelled at Eridias for my idea.

I just want everyone to know that I am sorry for what happened. We are getting much more work done, and are training and refining our skills more and more each day.

We are not sure whether or not we should start showing progress, but I do think that we owe the community something.

So again to recap:
Justin's Anger = My Bad
Eridias getting heated at = My Bad
Community got confused = My Bad

So again My Bad, really sorry.

I'm a wee bit frustrated. I mean Justin did design the first site and this one is almost a replica of that. Besides what about trust? Couldn't you trust him? Or is it that you hats surprises. Btw trigger, I accept your apology I'm just stating my opinion. Respond to it please. I'm not trying to heat things up but please reply.

3To clarify...  Empty Re: To clarify... Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:21 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
-cheesecake- happens.
Although I don't see how LH Justin could have absolutely no progress on the website. Maybe he hadn't told anyone yet? Or maybe he really hasn't done anything, just he said he was working on something in his thread.

At least only two people quit, and Sovereign should be fine still.
And ya, I accept!

4To clarify...  Empty Re: To clarify... Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:24 am

Trigger

Trigger
Dev Team
I did see the website, and there was no progress. I just talked to Justine, I want to Jettison all of this hate right out my imaginary airlocks.

In my book me and Justin are straight, it is just that when you have alot of people with strong beliefs under one roof, then you sometimes get drama. Family's have drama, but they are still family's. Weather or not Justin is apart of this internet family is not up to me.

But I do see where you are coming from about trust. It is something I am going to have to work on as a person.

5To clarify...  Empty Re: To clarify... Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:43 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I wonder how many other forums have this much drama.
I agree that the hate should be thrown into space.

6To clarify...  Empty Re: To clarify... Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:14 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I wonder how many other forums have this much drama.

Or into a private messaging box. Whichever is more convienent. Razz

Luckily for me... I live on a space station so...

7To clarify...  Empty Re: To clarify... Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:23 am

Legal

Legal
Let's just put this behind us Smile We should move to the new website and start fresh!

8To clarify...  Empty Re: To clarify... Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:23 am

Jony

Jony
I'm sure he made some progress. This will be remembered. I belive Justin & Noble. I'm not angry to Trigger or anything...But there's two persons who I want to blame.

And even if it was your fault, that's not a small mistake.

9To clarify...  Empty Re: To clarify... Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:51 pm

G Sgt John Burns

i have no idea who to believe, you all seemed like descent enough people but unless i see some proof that it was a certain persons fault or just an unbiased viewpoint of what happened im gonna have to assume that you're all in the wrong, and by the way im not saying you have to show me proof because it doesnt affect you lot what i think but im just stating my view on the matter

10To clarify...  Empty Re: To clarify... Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:00 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I suppose this might be a stupid question, but did Noble join BVG? I am just wondering what he's doing, and now BVG has reappeared...

11To clarify...  Empty Re: To clarify... Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:58 pm

CPL Novan

CPL Novan
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I wonder how many other forums have this much drama.
Sorry cant resist:
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/139/3/b/wheatley_and_space_core_by_nobleskull-d3gq6kb.png

12To clarify...  Empty Re: To clarify... Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:47 pm

Noble

Dev Team
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I suppose this might be a stupid question, but did Noble join BVG? I am just wondering what he's doing, and now BVG has reappeared...
No I havenot. Justin and I have starting working on something else

13To clarify...  Empty Re: To clarify... Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:23 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Noble wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I suppose this might be a stupid question, but did Noble join BVG? I am just wondering what he's doing, and now BVG has reappeared...
Ah, well I can't wait to see what it is!

14To clarify...  Empty Re: To clarify... Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:32 pm

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
Noble wrote:

Noble your avatar is misleading, when i think of you i get the image of your girlfriend. drunken

15To clarify...  Empty Re: To clarify... Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:06 pm

Jony

Jony
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Noble wrote:

Noble your avatar is misleading, when i think of you i get the image of your girlfriend. drunken

Lol, Noble gets so much attention about his profile pic. lol

16To clarify...  Empty Re: To clarify... Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:36 pm

Noble

Dev Team
Jony wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Noble wrote:

Lol, Noble gets so much attention about his profile pic. lol

I know right? lol

17To clarify...  Empty Re: To clarify... Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:23 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Noble wrote:
Jony wrote:Lol, Noble gets so much attention about his profile pic. lol

I know right? lol
Everyone's probably just jealous they don't have a girlfriend to have as their avatar. Razz

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong smily. lol)

18To clarify...  Empty Re: To clarify... Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:26 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Noble wrote:

I know right? lol
Everyone's probably just jealous they don't have a girlfriend to have as their avatar. Razz

Yeah, she's not bad looking at all Razz

19To clarify...  Empty Re: To clarify... Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Noble wrote:

I know right? lol

i am just 14 xD , did i just say "just" ?? omfg i said "just" again!!!! omgggg i am saying "just" all the time wtf ... *BOOOOOOOM* bom

20To clarify...  Empty Re: To clarify... Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:56 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Noble wrote:

I know right? lol

i am just 14 xD , did i just say "just" ?? omfg i said "just" again!!!! omgggg i am saying "just" all the time wtf ... *BOOOOOOOM* bom
To clarify...  Head_s10
You can be the grunt.

21To clarify...  Empty Re: To clarify... Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:45 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Noble wrote:

I know right? lol

To clarify...  Head_s10
You can be the grunt.

Cool animation ^^

22To clarify...  Empty Re: To clarify... Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:50 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Noble wrote:

I know right? lol

To clarify...  Head_s10
You can be the grunt.

Cool animation ^^
Found it somewhere on Google. I don't take credit for it. lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.