Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 12 of 17]

27622nd marine brigade - Page 12 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:23 pm

Jony

Jony
mini0013xx wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:UNSC civil war? i got to see this
More like a disagreement on what to make our unit patch look like.
still?all covenant agreed with what i made...so ye we are smarter and faster

I wouldn't say smarter, because you do believe that something will give you salvation, when in reality, it actually kills all life in the galaxy. Nice smart thinking there covies. Score one for you. Smile

How could Covenant know, what Halo rings do? We must try first, then we can talk about if you're right or not. LOL. but yeah, they couldn't know what rings do.

27722nd marine brigade - Page 12 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:56 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:

I wouldn't say smarter, because you do believe that something will give you salvation, when in reality, it actually kills all life in the galaxy. Nice smart thinking there covies. Score one for you. Smile

How could Covenant know, what Halo rings do? We must try first, then we can talk about if you're right or not. LOL. but yeah, they couldn't know what rings do.

The "Orachle" had probably told them numerous times and few listened, for example, the insurrectionist elites that you have to kill in Halo 2 while playing as the Arbiter, they knew.

27822nd marine brigade - Page 12 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:06 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
mini0013xx wrote:
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:

The "Orachle" had probably told them numerous times and few listened, for example, the insurrectionist elites that you have to kill in Halo 2 while playing as the Arbiter, they knew.
because guilty spark told them after the demon blew up 05 and thr humans didnt knew what it did too until cortana was set up in the control centre panel

27922nd marine brigade - Page 12 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:26 pm

Jony

Jony
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:

because guilty spark told them after the demon blew up 05 and thr humans didnt knew what it did too until cortana was set up in the control centre panel

He blew up Installation 04 & 04b, not 05. Just saying Razz

28022nd marine brigade - Page 12 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:29 pm

Jony

Jony
mini0013xx wrote:
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:

He only said that to Thel 'Vadam (Arbiter), he was dumb, and only listened when Gravemind told truth to him. He was Dumb. (Thel, sorry if you reading this Very Happy) And there were only like 10-20 grunts and 10-20 elites helping Sesa(Heretic leader) then he sent holograms and told to other elites. They belived, but then one elite got message and took it to high prophets. Prophets oredered to kill them.

28122nd marine brigade - Page 12 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:53 pm

G Sgt John Burns

ok how about we stop with the whole heratic/covenant talk or whatever you lot are talking about now because we have all gone completely off topic

28222nd marine brigade - Page 12 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:01 pm

Jony

Jony
G Sgt John Burns wrote:ok how about we stop with the whole heratic/covenant talk or whatever you lot are talking about now because we have all gone completely off topic

I agree.

28322nd marine brigade - Page 12 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
Guys i don't mean to insult here,
But stop this STUPID ******* ARGUMENT, its crazy, its an insignia, a patch, something really quite insignificant, this whole argument is fruity, and with the recent update im not so confident the game will be released atall, so just chill out debates are good, but i don't like accusations personally, i wan't everyone to get along, we should all get togeather on MSN or something and design the insignia togeather if there is a problem, but it should be fine, just chill out guys,
peace, matt

28422nd marine brigade - Page 12 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:34 pm

G Sgt John Burns

Brigadier Smyile117 wrote:Guys i don't mean to insult here,
But stop this STUPID ******* ARGUMENT, its crazy, its an insignia, a patch, something really quite insignificant, this whole argument is fruity, and with the recent update im not so confident the game will be released atall, so just chill out debates are good, but i don't like accusations personally, i wan't everyone to get along, we should all get togeather on MSN or something and design the insignia togeather if there is a problem, but it should be fine, just chill out guys,
peace, matt

...i hate you ?

28522nd marine brigade - Page 12 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:42 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
UNSC civil war gogogo i will just be on a hill somewhere in stealth whatching

28622nd marine brigade - Page 12 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:UNSC civil war gogogo i will just be on a hill somewhere in stealth whatching

well... i am pretty sure imma firin mah lazorrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

BLARGHHHHHHHHHH

28722nd marine brigade - Page 12 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Jony

Jony
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:UNSC civil war gogogo i will just be on a hill somewhere in stealth whatching

*Joins Anto and asks if he want some cheesecake*

28822nd marine brigade - Page 12 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:45 pm

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
Jony wrote:

*My lazor hits you and Anto and you get launched to the next city Twisted Evil* wonder how long it will take you to come back

28922nd marine brigade - Page 12 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:52 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Jony wrote:

*My lazor hits you and Anto and you get launched to the next city Twisted Evil* wonder how long it will take you to come back
*I fly in with a Phantom, pick them up, and drop them off in the same spot. In 23 seconds. Totally possible.

29022nd marine brigade - Page 12 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Jony wrote:

*I fly in with a Phantom, pick them up, and drop them off in the same spot. In 23 seconds. Totally possible.

i'm out of lazor mwaaaaaaaaaaa *crying like a baby*

29122nd marine brigade - Page 12 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:00 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Lt. Vagos wrote:i'm out of lazor mwaaaaaaaaaaa *crying like a baby*
(unpacks portable charger and recharges lazer)
There you go, now bring down the Phantom.
On topic-ish: To all the elites, it's not a civil war, it was an argument, which is now hopefully over.

29222nd marine brigade - Page 12 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:04 pm

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
*BLAAAAAARGHHHH*

Phantom's down sir.

29322nd marine brigade - Page 12 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:40 pm

Jony

Jony
Lt. Vagos wrote:*BLAAAAAARGHHHH*

Phantom's down sir.

With a spartan laser? HAH, my [REDACTED].

29422nd marine brigade - Page 12 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:13 am

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
Jony wrote:

Phantom's down sir.

not spartan lazer, shoop da whoop lazor

29522nd marine brigade - Page 12 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:14 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:

Phantom's down sir.

I believe it was six shots from a splazer to destroy a phantom. At least in ODST. You want to know what the problem there is? Splazers only get five shots...

29622nd marine brigade - Page 12 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:17 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Jony wrote:

Phantom's down sir.

Oh.. nevermind. We're dead.

29722nd marine brigade - Page 12 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:30 am

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Jony wrote:

Phantom's down sir.

Uh, how long is the respawn delay going to last?

29822nd marine brigade - Page 12 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:31 am

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Jony wrote:

Phantom's down sir.

Uh, how long is the respawn delay going to last?
Anywhere between instant and never, depending on the gamemode.
Besides, this stuff should be moved to the wartopic.

29922nd marine brigade - Page 12 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:37 am

G Sgt John Burns

going off topic must be a skill for you lot

30022nd marine brigade - Page 12 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:16 am

Legal

Legal
G Sgt John Burns wrote:going off topic must be a skill for you lot
indeed

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.