Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1How's everyone?  Empty How's everyone? Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:57 pm

G Sgt John Burns

i know this site is temporary but i just thought i'd take the chance to make the first post while it lasts (not sure why) .... so how's everyone taking the news?...
personally im not that annoyed i just hope this new game ends up being nearlly as good as what we wanted HGOC to be and also that it hopefully doesnt take untill next year to make

2How's everyone?  Empty Re: How's everyone? Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:59 pm

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
John Burns wrote: i know this site is temporary but i just thought i'd take the chance to make the first post while it lasts (not sure why) .... so how's everyone taking the news?...
personally im not that annoyed i just hope this new game ends up being nearlly as good as what we wanted HGOC to be and also that it hopefully doesnt take untill next year to make
Something will happen with the TBA Game before Halo 4 so don't worry. Also I am taking the news pretty well. Any questions? Ask away! I might not be able to answer everything straight though.

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com/

3How's everyone?  Empty Re: How's everyone? Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:01 pm

G Sgt John Burns

is this game going to have a single player and what does TBA stand for?

4How's everyone?  Empty Re: How's everyone? Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:02 pm

G Sgt John Burns

also how come when i made this post on the TBA section it got moved to off topic?

5How's everyone?  Empty Re: How's everyone? Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:02 pm

Jony

Jony
John Burns wrote: i know this site is temporary but i just thought i'd take the chance to make the first post while it lasts (not sure why) .... so how's everyone taking the news?...

I don't know about this. Some time ago i was so excited about Halo: GoC & then... No more contacting. Then half of Dev team quit & now this. If something worse happens after this i will lose hope i think. Good night everybody.

Last edited by Precursor on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

6How's everyone?  Empty Re: How's everyone? Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:02 pm

Noble

Dev Team
John Burns wrote:is this game going to have a single player and what does TBA stand for?

To be announced

7How's everyone?  Empty Re: How's everyone? Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:03 pm

Legal

Legal
I'm Doing brilliant! I'd like to know, has this game already made more progress
Than GoC?

8How's everyone?  Empty Re: How's everyone? Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:04 pm

Noble

Dev Team
Legal wrote:I'm Doing brilliant! I'd like to know, has this game already made more progress
Than GoC?

Yep

9How's everyone?  Empty Re: How's everyone? Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:08 pm

G Sgt John Burns

i think everyone should try to look at this positively from the sounds of this it's still going to be a good game just not an mmo but that doesnt mean we still cant have big epic battles or customize our characters and who knows we might still be able to fly ships so instead of everyone getting impatient and annoyed we should just wait to see how it all turns out and plus i think they've gona and gotten rid of all the crooked people they worked with so if anything it shoud turn out better Very Happy

10How's everyone?  Empty Re: How's everyone? Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:09 pm

Legal

Legal
John Burns wrote:i think everyone should try to look at this positively from the sounds of this it's still going to be a good game just not an mmo but that doesnt mean we still cant have big epic battles or customize our characters and who knows we might still be able to fly ships so instead of everyone getting impatient and annoyed we should just wait to see how it all turns out and plus i think they've gona and gotten rid of all the crooked people they worked with so if anything it shoud turn out better Very Happy
Couldn't agree more!

11How's everyone?  Empty Re: How's everyone? Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:51 pm

UltimateCovie97

UltimateCovie97
Legal wrote:
John Burns wrote:i think everyone should try to look at this positively from the sounds of this it's still going to be a good game just not an mmo but that doesnt mean we still cant have big epic battles or customize our characters and who knows we might still be able to fly ships so instead of everyone getting impatient and annoyed we should just wait to see how it all turns out and plus i think they've gona and gotten rid of all the crooked people they worked with so if anything it shoud turn out better Very Happy
Couldn't agree more!

I know, even if it isn't an mom there will still be awesomely huge battles and a bunch of really cool new vehicles that we have always wanted to fly. I think under the new management this game will do even better!

One question though, has a name been release or are you guys still deciding (i think i know the answer)

12How's everyone?  Empty Re: How's everyone? Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:17 pm

UncleSam797

UncleSam797
Dev Team
UltimateCovie97 wrote:
Legal wrote:
Couldn't agree more!

I know, even if it isn't an mom there will still be awesomely huge battles and a bunch of really cool new vehicles that we have always wanted to fly. I think under the new management this game will do even better!

One question though, has a name been release or are you guys still deciding (i think i know the answer)

We are still picking a final name, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to say them!

13How's everyone?  Empty Re: How's everyone? Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:48 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
G Sgt John Burns wrote:i think everyone should try to look at this positively from the sounds of this it's still going to be a good game just not an mmo but that doesnt mean we still cant have big epic battles or customize our characters and who knows we might still be able to fly ships so instead of everyone getting impatient and annoyed we should just wait to see how it all turns out and plus i think they've gona and gotten rid of all the crooked people they worked with so if anything it shoud turn out better Very Happy
Agreed, the important things are for the game to be good and for the community to stand strong with the dev's. Other than that I'm just rolling with the punches so to speak.

14How's everyone?  Empty Re: How's everyone? Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:00 pm

Legal

Legal
You should call this game... Halo: Orion or Halo: Harvest or maybe Halo: Battle for Harvest

15How's everyone?  Empty Re: How's everyone? Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:08 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Here's my question: Will there still be an obsession with cheesecake? Or does that mostly belong to someone still with BVG... wherever BVG is now hiding.

16How's everyone?  Empty Re: How's everyone? Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:35 pm

CPL Novan

CPL Novan
How about Halo: Renegade Universe? Any other ideas?

17How's everyone?  Empty Re: How's everyone? Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:48 pm

Legal

Legal
CPL Novan wrote:How about Halo: Renegade Universe? Any other ideas?
Or it could simply be called Halo Online: The Ultimate Multiplayer Experience
Halo: TUME

18How's everyone?  Empty Re: How's everyone? Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:54 pm

Noble

Dev Team
Legal wrote:
CPL Novan wrote:How about Halo: Renegade Universe? Any other ideas?
Or it could simply be called Halo Online: The Ultimate Multiplayer Experience
Halo: TUME

Pronounced tummy lol Razz

19How's everyone?  Empty Re: How's everyone? Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:11 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Two questions: 1, does tba stand for to ba announced and 2, the website won't let me start a new post. Whats up with that?

20How's everyone?  Empty Re: How's everyone? Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:16 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Was the off-topic section just changed to community? O.o
Or is that just me?
Edit: You know what? It doesn't really matter... probably just still making the site, it is pretty new.

21How's everyone?  Empty Re: How's everyone? Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:22 pm

Noble

Dev Team
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Was the off-topic section just changed to community? O.o
Or is that just me?
Edit: You know what? It doesn't really matter... probably just still making the site, it is pretty new.

Yeah it was, just minor changes that we will copy over. We can't currently get access to the BVG site because Forumotion is having problems.

22How's everyone?  Empty Re: How's everyone? Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:38 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Noble wrote:
Or is that just me?

Yeah it was, just minor changes that we will copy over. We can't currently get access to the BVG site because Forumotion is having problems.
Forumotion? I was expecting the problems having something to do with not knowing some BVG password or something... I really have no idea how to run one of these.
Hopefully Forumotion fixes whatever they are doing...

23How's everyone?  Empty Re: How's everyone? Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:49 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Noble wrote:
Or is that just me?

Forumotion? I was expecting the problems having something to do with not knowing some BVG password or something... I really have no idea how to run one of these.
They're French. They do everything wrong. Razz

24How's everyone?  Empty Re: How's everyone? Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:54 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
LH Justin wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Noble wrote:
Or is that just me?

They're French. They do everything wrong. Razz
Without French, where would we get French-fries? French-toast?

25How's everyone?  Empty Re: How's everyone? Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:58 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Are we still going to not have any updates or will they return since you guys are making more progress and arent hiding anything?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.