Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26I am EXTREMELY confused - Page 2 Empty Re: I am EXTREMELY confused Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:35 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:
Gwendolyn wrote:indeed much confusion ensuing...there four to help you must I (Gwendolyn).
The confusion of sorts probably stems from perhaps you were walking through the forest where gargantuan fungus mutants they deactivated the gravitational fields in the meadow.
An obstacle such as attacking of this must have been the dealing with satan claus. perhaps a gift to the girlfriend of yours must...after all the vector of such force must not decalibration....
what i shall be of suggesting is reverting back. the atomic nucleus of plutonium is constructed as such. so no radiation. if one were to use as a subhuman weaponization the victorious juggles would emerge in a stream of universal consciousness.
therefore rejoice.
peace Smile

So you're saying that we should try to work out all the issues with BVG and try to learn from our mistakes while trying not to feed the trolls of the internet through arguments? We must be super dedicated without fault in order to complete the game? What was that? A big announcement soon that will have people like, they really are making progress and people will be happy? At that point we will no longer frowned upon? I take my hat off to you sir!!! I know see what your weird sayings mean.
I feel like this statement is full of sarcasm and foreshadowing...in that case, I will be looking intently for said big announcement Shocked

Actually, I believe that some of Gwen's sayings do have meanings. While not obvious, you need to think about them, and then there he is, giving you an answer that you figured out through his confusing riddled writing.

I might as well translate. Done this before with the grammar nazi joke.

indeed much confusion ensuing...there four to help you must I (Gwendolyn).
The confusion of sorts probably stems from perhaps you were walking through the forest where gargantuan fungus mutants they deactivated the gravitational fields in the meadow.
An obstacle such as attacking of this must have been the dealing with satan claus. perhaps a gift to the girlfriend of yours must...after all the vector of such force must not decalibration....
what i shall be of suggesting is reverting back. the atomic nucleus of plutonium is constructed as such. so no radiation. if one were to use as a subhuman weaponization the victorious juggles would emerge in a stream of universal consciousness.
therefore rejoice.

indeed much confusion ensuing...there four to help you must I (Gwendolyn).
The confusion of sorts probably stems from perhaps you were walking through the forest where gargantuan fungus mutants they deactivated the gravitational fields in the meadow. (The deactivation of gravity refers to the time noble told us that Swanton was evil)
An obstacle such as attacking of this must have been the dealing with satan claus. (Satan claus refering to swanton.) perhaps a gift to the girlfriend of yours must...after all the vector of such force must not decalibration.... (Our whole revolt, or revolution)
what i shall be of suggesting is reverting back. (For good cause, we should head back to the BVG site)the atomic nucleus of plutonium is constructed as such. (Turns out that switching back won't be a bad idea, because Swanton really turns out to not be evil) so no radiation. (No problems, no cause for concern. Everything is fine, and the dev team is entirely cool with eachother for what happened) if one were to use as a subhuman weaponization the victorious juggles would emerge in a stream of universal consciousness.
therefore rejoice.

It makes perfect sense to me, but it's one big riddle. Anyway, that's all I've got. See you later.

27I am EXTREMELY confused - Page 2 Empty Re: I am EXTREMELY confused Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:07 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
O.o Maybe it is a riddle then. I'm not really up for solving it though. Razz
So good job on your progress Mini!

28I am EXTREMELY confused - Page 2 Empty Re: I am EXTREMELY confused Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:24 am

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
I think I was closer...Seeing how I am Glenwoyle thing!

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com/

29I am EXTREMELY confused - Page 2 Empty Re: I am EXTREMELY confused Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:33 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
BloodBrothers wrote:I think I was closer...Seeing how I am Glenwoyle thing!
The truth is revealed! It would explain why you were more active than usual today. lol
Also, your Youtube channel has two H:GoC playlists.

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total

30I am EXTREMELY confused - Page 2 Empty Re: I am EXTREMELY confused Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:35 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx

You are? GASP!!!

Oh well, I still did a good job in my opinion.

31I am EXTREMELY confused - Page 2 Empty Re: I am EXTREMELY confused Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:37 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:

You are? GASP!!!

And I give you another +1 for it.

32I am EXTREMELY confused - Page 2 Empty Re: I am EXTREMELY confused Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:46 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:

You are? GASP!!!

And I give you another +1 for it.

YAY!!!

33I am EXTREMELY confused - Page 2 Empty Re: I am EXTREMELY confused Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:37 am

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
I am not the Batman! It was all a joke to catch the Riddler. (see what I did there?)

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com/

34I am EXTREMELY confused - Page 2 Empty Re: I am EXTREMELY confused Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:15 am

Jony

Jony
BloodBrothers wrote:I am not the Batman! It was all a joke to catch the Riddler. (see what I did there?)

BATMAN! NA-NA-NA-NA-NA BAATMAAN!.....................

35I am EXTREMELY confused - Page 2 Empty Re: I am EXTREMELY confused Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:44 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
BloodBrothers wrote:I am not the Batman! It was all a joke to catch the Riddler. (see what I did there?)
You must be Batman than. No doubt about that.

36I am EXTREMELY confused - Page 2 Empty Re: I am EXTREMELY confused Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:54 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
You must be Batman than. No doubt about that.

*Laughs Joker laugh*

37I am EXTREMELY confused - Page 2 Empty Re: I am EXTREMELY confused Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:05 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
No why did you reveal yourself Bloodbrother!!! Sad

I had just found out that Gwen was actually a poetic genius and not gibberish!

And she was actually really meaningful but everyone just took her for a troll, we didn't try to solve the poems/riddles....

I was just starting to like her lol!

Says in heavy's voice:
Let this be lesson for you! Don't judge wierd people, even they are literally just a joke! ;D

38I am EXTREMELY confused - Page 2 Empty Re: I am EXTREMELY confused Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:02 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Mad Mike wrote:No why did you reveal yourself Bloodbrother!!! Sad

I had just found out that Gwen was actually a poetic genius and not gibberish!

And she was actually really meaningful but everyone just took her for a troll, we didn't try to solve the poems/riddles....

I was just starting to like her lol!

Says in heavy's voice:
Let this be lesson for you! Don't judge wierd people, even they are literally just a joke! ;D

Hey, hey, hey. I solved one of the riddles. Don't blame me. Blame everyone else! Very Happy

39I am EXTREMELY confused - Page 2 Empty Re: I am EXTREMELY confused Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:44 pm

UltimateCovie97

UltimateCovie97
THE TRUTH!!!!

So does this mean we ARE going back to BVG or are we staying here and I will be sitting in this chair until the big announcement arrives. Suspect

40I am EXTREMELY confused - Page 2 Empty Re: I am EXTREMELY confused Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:51 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
UltimateCovie97 wrote:THE TRUTH!!!!

So does this mean we ARE going back to BVG or are we staying here and I will be sitting in this chair until the big announcement arrives. Suspect
We are going back to the old site. Just don't know when.

41I am EXTREMELY confused - Page 2 Empty Re: I am EXTREMELY confused Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:50 am

UltimateCovie97

UltimateCovie97
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

that is good to know, finally someone answered that question for me. Hopefully everything will still be there from when we left

42I am EXTREMELY confused - Page 2 Empty Re: I am EXTREMELY confused Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:45 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
UltimateCovie97 wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

that is good to know, finally someone answered that question for me. Hopefully everything will still be there from when we left
Some of the stuff will be gone. They're trying to clean it up some first, mostly the flame-wars though. I also noticed they deleted the old updates a little while ago.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.