Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Trolls Case Empty Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:55 am

Jony

Jony
Okay guys! I did solve mystery!

Shingami was Lordpyromon, I knew it! And I had great evidences! And I admit it, I am AdjutantReflex, I did it for fun, and Noble ruined it. Sad And Noble said Gwendolyn is random user. He is lying. He is trying to protect himself or BloodBrothers! I'm great detective Razz

I edited this thread, after Noble told it was me.

Last edited by Jony on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:43 am; edited 5 times in total

2Trolls Case Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:02 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I should also point out that when Gwendolyn made his/her appearance, BloodBrothers became substantially more active. That could just be bad timing though, but I consider it evidence!

Oh, and because it had to be said: Couldn't you be one of the trolls Jony?

3Trolls Case Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:06 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I should also point out that when Gwendolyn made his/her appearance, BloodBrothers became substantially more active. That could just be bad timing though, but I consider it evidence!

Oh, and because it had to be said: Couldn't you be one of the trolls Jony?

You only said "Couldn't you be one of the trolls Jony" Because I said, someone will say, something like that. Lol

Edit: I added BloodBrothers thing.

4Trolls Case Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:17 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
[quote="Jony"]You only said "Couldn't you be one of the trolls Jony" Because I said, someone will say, something like that. Lol

Edit: Error fixed!

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total

5Trolls Case Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:19 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:You only said "Couldn't you be one of the trolls Jony" Because I said, someone will say, something like that. Lol
It just had to happen.
Here's a little error I found when glancing over it again: there should be a space before Lordpyromon's name there.
Jony wrote:AND SAME THING with shinigami.

Top suspects are:
1. Mini0013xx
2.Lordpyromon

Thank you, that is huge mistake XD

6Trolls Case Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:25 am

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Objection your honor!
I am not Gwendolyn! I'm just his/her's lawyer! Razz

7Trolls Case Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:26 am

Noble

Dev Team
Jony is AdjutantReflex
lordpyromon is shinigami

IP addresses matched on both account, you're all welcome.

8Trolls Case Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:26 am

Jony

Jony
Noble wrote:Jony is AdjutantReflex
lordpyromon is shinigami

What are you talking about? Maybe you should check your IP thing again...Just saying

NOLBE! EDIT YOUR POST! WHILE YOU STILL CAN! PLEASE! PEOPLE STILL DOESN'T KNOW

9Trolls Case Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:27 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Mad Mike wrote:Objection your honor!
I am not Gwendolyn! I'm just his/her's lawyer! Razz

Further reason to suspect you! You admit to being associated with it!

Also, the first sentence might make more sense like: "Before the dev team bans those trolls, I'm going to find out who owns those troll accounts".

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:37 am; edited 2 times in total

10Trolls Case Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:28 am

Noble

Dev Team
Jony wrote:
lordpyromon is shinigami

What are you talking about? Maybe you should check your IP thing again...Just saying

Don't even deny it, 8 of AdjutantReflex's posts matched your IP address, there are no errors.

11Trolls Case Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:29 am

Jony

Jony
Noble wrote:
Jony wrote:
lordpyromon is shinigami

Don't even deny it, 8 of AdjutantReflex's posts matched your IP address, there are no errors.

Edit all posts, Noble. People doesn't know yet. lol

12Trolls Case Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:31 am

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
lordpyromon is shinigami

I KNEW IT!

Now I belive that these troll acounts should be sentenced for treason and conspiracy! We can see banhammer now? Twisted Evil

13Trolls Case Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:31 am

Noble

Dev Team
Also, as far as I can tell Gwendolyn seems to be a completely random account user. His IP address does not match anyone else's.

14Trolls Case Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:33 am

Jony

Jony
Noble wrote:Also, as far as I can tell Gwendolyn seems to be a completely random account user. His IP address does not match anyone else's.

Are you telling me you checked EVERY ip address already?

Maybe you are Gwendolyn. You don't want to tell it. Or maybe you're trying to protect BloodBrothers! Tell the truth!

15Trolls Case Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:37 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I was waiting for somebody to do that... BloodBrothers didn't feel like it I guess...

Thank you Noble! Time to chastise the -cheesecake- out of some trolls! Evil or Very Mad

For Gwendolyn, it was probably somebody being a smart troll, and doing their trolling on a different computer. Different ip.

16Trolls Case Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:38 am

Noble

Dev Team
Jony wrote:
Noble wrote:Also, as far as I can tell Gwendolyn seems to be a completely random account user. His IP address does not match anyone else's.

Maybe you are Gwendolyn. You don't want to tell it. Or maybe you're trying to protect BloodBrothers! Tell the truth!

No, I viewed Gwendolyn's last post and checked his IP. If another account had the same IP the site would have let me know. Also, neither Blood or me have such an odd vocabulary let alone understand what those posts were even about (due to the fact I hadn't even been on the forums recently up until a few days ago).

17Trolls Case Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:41 am

Jony

Jony
Noble wrote:
Jony wrote:

No, I viewed Gwendolyn's last post and checked his IP. If another account had the same IP the site would have let me know. Also, neither Blood or me have such an odd vocabulary let alone understand what those posts were even about (due to the fact I hadn't even been on the forums recently up until a few days ago).

Yeah, with MAIN account. If I can see his IP address, then I would believe you. But you're trying to protect BloodBrothers Razz Everyone suspect him.

18Trolls Case Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:44 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Noble wrote:No, I viewed Gwendolyn's last post and checked his IP. If another account had the same IP the site would have let me know. Also, neither Blood or me have such an odd vocabulary let alone understand what those posts were even about (due to the fact I hadn't even been on the forums recently up until a few days ago).
Nobody completely understands what Gwen said, there have been guesses though. You being gone doesn't put you at much of a disadvantage there. XD

19Trolls Case Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:45 am

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:
Noble wrote:
Jony wrote:

Yeah, with MAIN account. If I can see his IP address, then I would believe you. But you're trying to protect BloodBrothers Razz Everyone suspect him.

meh... Gwendolyn was just a random person. A gift of wisdom and brought life to this forum. I find the defendant, Gwendolyn, not guilty. He/she will not be hit with the banhammer.

As for Adjuntand Reflex and... the other guy; I find the defentants guilty of treason and conspiracy! They are sentenced to be punished with the banhammer.

Case closed...

20Trolls Case Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:48 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I still say Gwen could have been a previous member being smart and using a different computer. Razz

It's very likely that Gwen was a random person that found the site, and was in a trolling mood...

21Trolls Case Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:49 am

Noble

Dev Team
I have Gwen's email, if you'd like to send him a message Laughing

22Trolls Case Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:50 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I still say Gwen could have been a previous member being smart and using a different computer. Razz

It's very likely that Gwen was a random person that found the site, and was in a trolling mood...

Or he used different IP address.

Mike, what about Ima 'Slutee & Ima 'Prickee

I did this all so, I can do this thread Razz

23Trolls Case Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:53 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Noble wrote:I have Gwen's email, if you'd like to send him a message Laughing
I would like to send him a message very much actually!

24Trolls Case Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:55 am

Noble

Dev Team
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

His email is orangejacob@gmail.com

25Trolls Case Empty Re: Trolls Case Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:55 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Noble wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

His email is orangejacob@gmail.com
Thank you! Now to think up some random -cheesecake- about fungus mutants...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.