Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestions and questions Empty Suggestions and questions Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:54 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Why not just call this game Halo Galaxy of Combat too? (unless swanton plans on finishing the game)

Even if it's not the MMO we thought it would be it's still a awesome name, so why not stick with calling it Halo GoC?

Last edited by Mad Mike on Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Suggestions and questions Empty Re: Suggestions and questions Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:09 pm

Noble

Dev Team
Mad Mike wrote:Why not just call this game Halo Galaxy of Combat too? (unless swanton plans on finishing the game)

Even if it's not the MMO we thought it would be it's still a awesome name, so why not stick with calling it Halo GoC?

Most of the team agreed that we could find a more suitable name. Swanton may also attempt to continue the game so we don't want to copy the name.

3Suggestions and questions Empty Re: Suggestions and questions Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:19 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
I say we call it Halo: Decades of War.

4Suggestions and questions Empty Re: Suggestions and questions Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:20 pm

Am I allowed to ask questions?

5Suggestions and questions Empty Re: Suggestions and questions Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:22 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
i have 2 names for it:
Halo:The great war
or
Halo:The last war

6Suggestions and questions Empty Re: Suggestions and questions Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:24 pm

Anto 'Rusamee wrote:i have 2 names for it:
or
Actually, we're calling it "Halo: That Other War with the Covenant that Bungie Forgot to Mention."

7Suggestions and questions Empty Re: Suggestions and questions Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:24 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
LH Justin wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:i have 2 names for it:
or
Actually, we're calling it "Halo: That Other War with the Covenant that Bungie Forgot to Mention."
love it

8Suggestions and questions Empty Re: Suggestions and questions Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:24 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
LH Justin wrote:Am I allowed to ask questions?
Shouldn't you know the answers?

9Suggestions and questions Empty Re: Suggestions and questions Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:25 pm

GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
You're confusing me with Google.

10Suggestions and questions Empty Re: Suggestions and questions Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:26 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
LH Justin wrote:
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
You're confusing me with Google.

LOL XD

11Suggestions and questions Empty Re: Suggestions and questions Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:54 pm

Wiltz

Wiltz
I know it, due to a leak. Very Happy

Don't worry I won't say it.

12Suggestions and questions Empty Re: Suggestions and questions Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:32 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Wiltz wrote:I know it, due to a leak. Very Happy

You had to say that just to torture us huh? lol

13Suggestions and questions Empty Re: Suggestions and questions Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:54 am

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

You could always abduct him and torture him until he reveals everything to you.

14Suggestions and questions Empty Re: Suggestions and questions Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:57 am

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
LH Justin wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

15Suggestions and questions Empty Re: Suggestions and questions Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:10 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
LH Justin wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

That's A pretty good idea. Hey Wiltz! Where do you live?

16Suggestions and questions Empty Re: Suggestions and questions Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:47 am

Wiltz

Wiltz
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
LH Justin wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Pluto?

17Suggestions and questions Empty Re: Suggestions and questions Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:49 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Wiltz wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
LH Justin wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Pluto?
Ok, now I just need to steal a Covenant cruiser, and glass your backyard.

18Suggestions and questions Empty Re: Suggestions and questions Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Jony

Jony
Halo ring would be awesome weapon! Maybe little overpowered, but still..

19Suggestions and questions Empty Re: Suggestions and questions Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:15 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Triobiitti wrote:Halo ring would be awesome weapon! Maybe little overpowered, but still..
A little tiny bit...

20Suggestions and questions Empty Re: Suggestions and questions Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:43 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
On the new Home Page, down in the bottom right is the "Connect With Sovereign" area. Well, the area you click(for Youtube and such) seems to be a little ways below it.

Edit: For all the links in those bottom three boxes actually.

21Suggestions and questions Empty Re: Suggestions and questions Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:40 am

Nanosoldier

Nanosoldier
Sorry if I'm being awfully curious but will the upcoming game that has yet to be named going to have a completely new engine or will it use the same technology as GoC? Will there be traditional easter eggs (no pun intended, I would love to see some secret Xenomorph enemy)? And are you in pre-production state? I would love to submit some concepts.

P.S. The amazing menu creator race9999999 created a menu for a Halo: Contention. Is this now the working title for the new game?

P.S.S. Is Swanton seriously attempting to finish GoC all solo?

22Suggestions and questions Empty Re: Suggestions and questions Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:12 am

Jony

Jony
Nanosoldier wrote:Sorry if I'm being awfully curious but will the upcoming game that has yet to be named going to have a completely new engine or will it use the same technology as GoC? Will there be traditional easter eggs (no pun intended, I would love to see some secret Xenomorph enemy)? And are you in pre-production state? I would love to submit some concepts.

P.S. The amazing menu creator race9999999 created a menu for a Halo: Contention. Is this now the working title for the new game?

race9999999 is Noble & Noble is one of Game Developers. So i think yes it's new name for game.

23Suggestions and questions Empty Re: Suggestions and questions Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:21 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Nanosoldier wrote:Sorry if I'm being awfully curious but will the upcoming game that has yet to be named going to have a completely new engine or will it use the same technology as GoC? Will there be traditional easter eggs (no pun intended, I would love to see some secret Xenomorph enemy)? And are you in pre-production state? I would love to submit some concepts.

They are using UDK, like GoC.
Yes that is the current name, as far as I know. It could change.
Swanton might say he will, but that doesn't really seem possible.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]