Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Shall BloodBrothers be Labeled as a Heretic for his Heresy?

Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' - Page 2 Vote_lcap58%Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' - Page 2 Vote_rcap 58% [ 7 ]
Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' - Page 2 Vote_rcap 42% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:23 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
CPL. Rex wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:Why do you hate me?
Because you sided with the UNSC. For killing Ima, and I wouldn't call it hate.
By the Power Of the Banhammer... I NOW PRONOUNCED YOU BANNED!!!
Sad
*Goes into armorlock
Suck it!
So overpowered.
As long as it saved me from that crazy guy with a golf club, I'm happy with it.

27Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:46 am

SirMarty

SirMarty
I'm just sitting here, laughing at all of this. Though I would have preferred if Ima 'Slutee could have said something right now... or better yet, Gwendolyn. Razz

https://www.youtube.com/user/MagnificentMarty

28Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:25 am

Jony

Jony
Thel 'Vadam wrote:I'm just sitting here, laughing at all of this. Though I would have preferred if Ima 'Slutee could have said something right now... or better yet, Gwendolyn. Razz

YOU ARE GWENDOLYN & IMA!!!!!!! You're guilty!

29Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:32 am

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Well, I was thinking that the Gwendolyn faction would still be part of the Covenant. So it wouldn't be that heretic-like.

Sadly, other Covenant clans will be made at some point, and you wouldn't be able to control those people either.

I'm totally making a troll account on the UNSC's team. Razz[/quote]
well i like to troll so i will let u make a troll account

30Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:54 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Thank you for the permission Anto! Those Humans won't know what hit them once I replace all their ammo with ketchup.

31Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:03 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Thank you for the permission Anto! Those Humans won't know what hit them once I replace all their ammo with ketchup.

And then you can all play dead cuz they will think it's blood and that they got you. Then give them the old energy sword in the back when they turn around >;D

Last edited by Mad Mike on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

32Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:05 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
But back on topic:
I think we shouldn't have scared away Gwendolyn like that Sad
Just look at all the happiness and lulz it has brought to this forum... we owe him/her..

33Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:10 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Mad Mike wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Thank you for the permission Anto! Those Humans won't know what hit them once I replace all their ammo with ketchup.

And then you can all play dead cuz they think it's blood. Then give them the old energy sword in the back when they turn around >;D

You see, there's a flaw in your plan. We do not have ketchup colored blood. If something had red blood, I would have to laugh at it. Then eat one.

Mad Mike wrote:But back on topic:
I think we shouldn't have scared away Gwendolyn like that Sad
Just look at all the happiness and lulz it has brought to this forum... we owe him/her..
It was pretty funny. Seems to be more funny when it's not happening, but still.

34Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:24 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:

And then you can all play dead cuz they think it's blood. Then give them the old energy sword in the back when they turn around >;D

You see, there's a flaw in your plan. We do not have ketchup colored blood. If something had red blood, I would have to laugh at it. Then eat one.

Pherhaps you not so friendly "friends" the brutes could help fix this flaw?

35Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:34 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Mad Mike wrote:Pherhaps you not so friendly "friends" the brutes could help fix this flaw?
*Stabs a Brute, then throws it's body out the airlock.
Oh wait, I didn't see it's blood...
*Stabs and mutilates another Brute.
Hmm... that blood is almost red, but not quite. Although, I will go laugh at some anyways.
(Prophets actually had the same Blood as Humans in Halo 2. Bungie being lazy...?)

36Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:58 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:Pherhaps you not so friendly "friends" the brutes could help fix this flaw?
Hmm... that blood is almost red, but not quite. Although, I will go laugh at some anyways.
(Prophets actually had the same Blood as Humans in Halo 2. Bungie being lazy...?)

You're Grunt and elite, so you have mixed blood.

37Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:09 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

This is because of my gamertag isn't it? Isn't it?!
I am not some hybrid, I am 100% Sangheili!

38Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

This is because of my gamertag isn't it? Isn't it?!
I am not some hybrid, I am 100% Sangheili!
And for that u have my blessing

39Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:28 am

SirMarty

SirMarty
Omg guys, look at the newest registered member. LMFAO XD

https://www.youtube.com/user/MagnificentMarty

40Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:42 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Thel 'Vadam wrote:Omg guys, look at the newest registered member. LMFAO XD
I'm 100% sure it was you, considering you were one of the only people online. Razz

41Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:24 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
I'm 100% sure it was you, considering you were one of the only people online. Razz

And i'm 110% it's you.

42Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:26 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

And i'm 110% it's you.
I suppose I can't argue much, but it really wasn't me.

43Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:43 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

And i'm 110% it's you.
I suppose I can't argue much, but it really wasn't me.

Don't lie....

44Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:52 am

shinigami

shinigami
blood will always flow.
until one gushes out all.
we can stop the world.

45Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:42 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
shinigami wrote:blood will always flow.
we can stop the world.
We'll stop plenty of worlds in our conquest! We, as in, the ©venant. No idea who you are.

46Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank you, BloodBrothers -.-' Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:03 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
shinigami wrote:blood will always flow.
we can stop the world.

Enough! You can never be like Gwendolyn or Ima slutee so just go away!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.