Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1My Original Resignation Post on BVG Empty My Original Resignation Post on BVG Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:49 pm

Noble

Dev Team
I've been a part of this team and the community for a long time now, but after recent events I have decided to follow suit with the rest of the dev team in leaving the project and starting anew. The reasons for most of the dev team vary to person but for the most part it is Swanton's failure at 'leading' a team and controlling the rest of the team. I personally feel that Halo: Galaxy of Combat will never see the light of day, you have been lied to.

After almost 10 people from the team left they brought ALL the models they ever made for GoC with them, putting this game months behind. Everything you have ever seen on this site for Halo: Galaxy of Combat is now gone and is planned on being used in this next project. Swanton has recently hired a 'ghost staff', since I've yet to have any contact with them. The models and [REDACTED] they have 'made', most of which, have turned out to be other's work or was incorrectly sourced by Swanton himself.

Still don't believe me? I'm part of the dev team and have been so for many months. Galaxy of Combat has taken many turns for the worse, and Swanton's style of managing a team is inefficient and self destructive. Myself and the rest of the dev team plan on making a game even better than this, start on a clean sheet with a foot already in the right direction. The game we are currently working on has more progress that GoC may ever have. I apologize to the community for not coming forward sooner but I hope you listen to what I say and not your hopes any higher.

Most likely this post with quickly be deleted by Swanton, and if it does please don't refrain yourself from re-posting it, not until all the community knows the truth.

A Falsis Principiis Proficisci

Prepare for Revolution
-Noble

2My Original Resignation Post on BVG Empty Re: My Original Resignation Post on BVG Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:19 pm

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
"ghost staff"... You mean...like an anonymous staff?

3My Original Resignation Post on BVG Empty Re: My Original Resignation Post on BVG Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:24 pm

Noble

Dev Team
CPL. Rex wrote:"ghost staff"... You mean...like an anonymous staff?

No, like a staff that doesn't actually exist.

4My Original Resignation Post on BVG Empty Re: My Original Resignation Post on BVG Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:40 pm

UncleSam797

UncleSam797
Dev Team
Yeah, he hasn't shown any proof of this "staff" that is working for him now.

5My Original Resignation Post on BVG Empty Re: My Original Resignation Post on BVG Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:42 pm

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
Noble wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:"ghost staff"... You mean...like an anonymous staff?

No, like a staff that doesn't actually exist.

oh..

6My Original Resignation Post on BVG Empty Re: My Original Resignation Post on BVG Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:28 pm

Geltry

Damn, I was convinced that everything was all right. I was wrong.
So will this new thing you guys are working on be similiar to Galaxy of Combat? Will it still be a free-to-play MMOFPS?

And also, was the Vortex Industies(or whatever the name was) actually bad? Or was Swanton lying to turn people against Vortex? Kinda confused about that.

Anyway I hope things work out for the best for you and the rest of the dev team Very Happy

7My Original Resignation Post on BVG Empty Re: My Original Resignation Post on BVG Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:35 pm

Legal

Legal
Noble can i ask if you will be hiring any moderators? :3

8My Original Resignation Post on BVG Empty Re: My Original Resignation Post on BVG Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:36 pm

Noble

Dev Team
Geltry wrote:Damn, I was convinced that everything was all right. I was wrong.
So will this new thing you guys are working on be similiar to Galaxy of Combat? Will it still be a free-to-play MMOFPS?

And also, was the Vortex Industies(or whatever the name was) actually bad? Or was Swanton lying to turn people against Vortex? Kinda confused about that.

Anyway I hope things work out for the best for you and the rest of the dev team Very Happy

I believe I was the one to write the Vortex post, and yes they actually were bad. All we can say now is that our next game will be Halo related and free to play, but will not be an MMO (it's pretty much impossible to do)

9My Original Resignation Post on BVG Empty Re: My Original Resignation Post on BVG Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:37 pm

Noble

Dev Team
Legal wrote:Noble can i ask if you will be hiring any moderators? :3

Not quite sure at the moment, we will be looking into that once we move back to the other site.

10My Original Resignation Post on BVG Empty Re: My Original Resignation Post on BVG Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:39 pm

Legal

Legal
Noble wrote:

Not quite sure at the moment, we will be looking into that once we move back to the other site.
So once we move back, will we have all our old accounts and blah blah..?

11My Original Resignation Post on BVG Empty Re: My Original Resignation Post on BVG Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:41 pm

Noble

Dev Team
Legal wrote:
Noble wrote:

Pretty much. Some of the moderators have been inactive recently and we will be looking into that.

12My Original Resignation Post on BVG Empty Re: My Original Resignation Post on BVG Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:43 pm

Legal

Legal
Noble wrote:
Legal wrote:
Noble wrote:

Pretty much. Some of the moderators have been inactive recently and we will be looking into that.
Okey Dokey,
Im guessing you've changed the name of [DONT SAY IT]?

13My Original Resignation Post on BVG Empty Re: My Original Resignation Post on BVG Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:43 pm

G Sgt John Burns

how long do you think it will take you to re-desing (i think thats what your doing) the old BVG website?

14My Original Resignation Post on BVG Empty Re: My Original Resignation Post on BVG Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:44 pm

Noble

Dev Team
John Burns wrote:how long do you think it will take you to re-desing (i think thats what your doing) the old BVG website?

Depends on when Justin can get us access.

15My Original Resignation Post on BVG Empty Re: My Original Resignation Post on BVG Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:45 pm

Legal

Legal
LOL it censored it out haha

16My Original Resignation Post on BVG Empty Re: My Original Resignation Post on BVG Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:45 pm

Noble

Dev Team
Legal wrote:LOL it censored it out haha

I just did that lol, that wasn't supposed to be known yet Wink

17My Original Resignation Post on BVG Empty Re: My Original Resignation Post on BVG Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:46 pm

Legal

Legal
Noble wrote:
Legal wrote:LOL it censored it out haha

I just did that lol, that wasn't supposed to be known yet Wink
Haha okay xD I wont tell anyone -zip-

18My Original Resignation Post on BVG Empty Re: My Original Resignation Post on BVG Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:46 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
noble will we have a MMO like galaxy of combat?or we will have something better?but i hope its halo stile i whant to be a elite(every 1 knows that part)

19My Original Resignation Post on BVG Empty Re: My Original Resignation Post on BVG Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:47 pm

Noble

Dev Team
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:noble will we have a MMO like galaxy of combat?or we will have something better?but i hope its halo stile i whant to be a elite(every 1 knows that part)

It will not be an MMO but it will have large scale multiplayer. And yes, it's Halo related Very Happy

20My Original Resignation Post on BVG Empty Re: My Original Resignation Post on BVG Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:49 pm

G Sgt John Burns

just out of curiosity how long have you lot been working on this new game? , in other words was it in production while HGOC was being made ?

21My Original Resignation Post on BVG Empty Re: My Original Resignation Post on BVG Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:52 pm

Noble

Dev Team
John Burns wrote:just out of curiosity how long have you lot been working on this new game? , in other words was it in production while HGOC was being made ?

We're pretty much using all the [REDACTED] from Halo: Galaxy of Combat since we own all of them. We have made a lot of progress since the last posts.

22My Original Resignation Post on BVG Empty Re: My Original Resignation Post on BVG Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:58 pm

G Sgt John Burns

i like the sound of that so hopefully we wont have to wait a huge amount of time for this to be released

23My Original Resignation Post on BVG Empty Re: My Original Resignation Post on BVG Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:59 pm

Noble

Dev Team
John Burns wrote:i like the sound of that so hopefully we wont have to wait a huge amount of time for this to be released

Definitively not the 6 months for game play like you originally did.

24My Original Resignation Post on BVG Empty Re: My Original Resignation Post on BVG Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:02 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Fine, I'm listening -_-

I'll give you guys a chance make up for this, since it's still halo related.

25My Original Resignation Post on BVG Empty Re: My Original Resignation Post on BVG Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:07 pm

Xytan 'Vemuree

Xytan 'Vemuree
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:noble will we have a MMO like galaxy of combat?or we will have something better?but i hope its halo stile i whant to be a elite(every 1 knows that part)

Leader, how's our fleet? I haven't heard Anto while. What will happen?
PS. add me.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.