Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who has been a good boy? Empty Who has been a good boy? Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:40 pm

Legal

Legal
Anyone else pre-ordered Halo 4 yet? If so, limited or regular. If not then you need to sort your life out. If your excuse for not pre-ordering is not having and xbox then you really do suck [Just kidding: PC GAMERS FTW]

Follow me on Twitter For Teh lulz? @TheRealLegal

2Who has been a good boy? Empty Re: Who has been a good boy? Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Legal wrote:Anyone else pre-ordered Halo 4 yet? If so, limited or regular. If not then you need to sort your life out. If your excuse for not pre-ordering is not having and xbox then you really do suck [Just kidding: PC GAMERS FTW]

A couple days ago I learned my dad pre-ordered the limited version. <3

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Who has been a good boy? Empty Re: Who has been a good boy? Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:54 pm

Legal

Legal
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Legal wrote:Anyone else pre-ordered Halo 4 yet? If so, limited or regular. If not then you need to sort your life out. If your excuse for not pre-ordering is not having and xbox then you really do suck [Just kidding: PC GAMERS FTW]

A couple days ago I learned my dad prep-ordered the limited version. <3
Very nice Smile

4Who has been a good boy? Empty Re: Who has been a good boy? Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:20 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
I pre-ordered the limited edition.

5Who has been a good boy? Empty Re: Who has been a good boy? Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:38 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
I'm getting the standard edition. Why? Because I have no money.

6Who has been a good boy? Empty Re: Who has been a good boy? Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:38 am

camycamera

camycamera
I WANT HALO BACK ON THE [REDACTED] PC

7Who has been a good boy? Empty Re: Who has been a good boy? Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:24 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
camycamera wrote:I WANT HALO BACK ON THE [REDACTED] PC
We all do Camy. We all do...

8Who has been a good boy? Empty Re: Who has been a good boy? Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:40 am

lordpyromon

lordpyromon
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
there's a rumor going around that halo 4 will be on the PC. anyway, I actually just pre-ordered halo 4 at game stop, free hazop armor here I come (not like I'm actually gonna wear that stuff, I'm just gonna hope they don't take ODST armor out of the game, I can't live without my ODST helmet. pale )!

9Who has been a good boy? Empty Re: Who has been a good boy? Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:05 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
lordpyromon wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
there's a rumor going around that halo 4 will be on the PC. anyway, I actually just pre-ordered halo 4 at game stop, free hazop armor here I come (not like I'm actually gonna wear that stuff, I'm just gonna hope they don't take ODST armor out of the game, I can't live without my ODST helmet. pale )!
Actually, I don't think they give you the armor, just the design on it. We also pre-ordered from Gamestop, and I think it was called "forest" or something. I remember hearing somewhere that Gamestop also gives you the "arctic" camo for the BR, but they didn't mention it in the email...

You losing your ODST armor is how I would feel if they removed Elites from matchmaking. Wait...

Edit:
Pre-order stuff:

Best Buy
-Raptor armor skin

Gamestop
-Forest armor skin
-Arctic weapon skin (Canada only FFFUUUU-)

Play.com
-Dead Eye helmet skin

Amazon
-Web armor skin
-Spartan emblem
-Bulletproof emblem

Microsoft Store
-Pulse armor skin

Walmart/Game/Gamestation
-Circuit armor skin

10Who has been a good boy? Empty Re: Who has been a good boy? Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:19 am

lordpyromon

lordpyromon
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
lordpyromon wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Actually, I don't think they give you the armor, just the design on it. We also pre-ordered from Gamestop, and I think it was called "forest" or something. I remember hearing somewhere that Gamestop also gives you the "arctic" camo for the BR, but they didn't mention it in the email...

You losing your ODST armor is how I would feel if they removed Elites from matchmaking. Wait...

Edit:
Pre-order stuff:

Best Buy
-Raptor armor skin

Gamestop
-Forest armor skin

Play.com
-Dead Eye helmet skin

Amazon
-Web armor skin
-Spartan emblem
-Bulletproof emblem

Microsoft Store
-Pulse armor skin

Walmart/Game/Gamestation
-Circuit armor skin
yeah, my worries about the possibility of the ODST armor being removed stems from the fact that I don't think it would be canon for a spartan 4 to be walking around in ODST armor.

11Who has been a good boy? Empty Re: Who has been a good boy? Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:42 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
lordpyromon wrote:yeah, my worries about the possibility of the ODST armor being removed stems from the fact that I don't think it would be canon for a spartan 4 to be walking around in ODST armor.
I don't think it would be canon for spartan II's to be wearing it either. That didn't stop Bungie though. And don't get me started on that retarded Hyabusa armor...

12Who has been a good boy? Empty Re: Who has been a good boy? Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:56 am

Jony

Jony
I will not pre-order it yet. I play it with my friend, co-op. I will sell my Xbox 360, because i'm only keeping it for Halo 4. But my friend have 360, and I will play it with him.

13Who has been a good boy? Empty Re: Who has been a good boy? Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:27 pm

stryking

Dev Team
lordpyromon wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
lordpyromon wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Edit:
Pre-order stuff:

Best Buy
-Raptor armor skin

Gamestop
-Forest armor skin

Play.com
-Dead Eye helmet skin

Amazon
-Web armor skin
-Spartan emblem
-Bulletproof emblem

Microsoft Store
-Pulse armor skin

Walmart/Game/Gamestation
-Circuit armor skin
yeah, my worries about the possibility of the ODST armor being removed stems from the fact that I don't think it would be canon for a spartan 4 to be walking around in ODST armor.

i love how we get a custom arctic weapons skin and you guys don't LOL, i haven't pre-ordered the limited edition yet (cause im lazy)but ill do eventually.... from gametop(eb games)

https://www.youtube.com/user/stryking12?feature=mhee

14Who has been a good boy? Empty Re: Who has been a good boy? Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:21 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
lordpyromon wrote:yeah, my worries about the possibility of the ODST armor being removed stems from the fact that I don't think it would be canon for a spartan 4 to be walking around in ODST armor.
I don't think it would be canon for spartan II's to be wearing it either. That didn't stop Bungie though. And don't get me started on that retarded Hyabusa armor...

yeah but I think the hyabusa armor was a reference to an older game they made...
Besides the katana isn't very canon either but everyone loved it. What I like about Bungie is that they did things like that for the lulz Very Happy

15Who has been a good boy? Empty Re: Who has been a good boy? Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:51 pm

stryking

Dev Team
Mad Mike wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

yeah but I think the hyabusa armor was a reference to an older game they made...
Besides the katana isn't very canon either but everyone loved it. What I like about Bungie is that they did things like that for the lulz Very Happy

i beleave that hayabusa was from ninja gaiden

https://www.youtube.com/user/stryking12?feature=mhee

16Who has been a good boy? Empty Re: Who has been a good boy? Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:36 am

camycamera

camycamera
Mad Mike wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

the hyabusa armour was a reference to the game ninja gaidien or something like that, because bungie let them put a playable spartan in one of their ninja games. then, returning the favour, bungie put in the hyabusa armour in halo 3.

lordpyromon wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
there's a rumor going around that halo 4 will be on the PC.

that rumour is now false, according to me. people found a "system requirements forthcoming" on the halo 4 main page, but later on it just turns out to be the amount of gb for the game (halo 4 needs a minimum of 8gb worth of space, if you are wondering).

however, it would be stupid to release halo 4 on pc, if they haven't released halo 3 on pc, as halo 2 is the last halo to be on pc....

but apparently in a interview, Frankie said stuff like "we will look into the pc in the future".... so could that mean halo 3 for the pc? Very Happy i hope so.

i'm sorry, off topic, lol.

Last edited by camycamera on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total

17Who has been a good boy? Empty Re: Who has been a good boy? Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:37 am

Jony

Jony
Hayabusa & Katana <3 Good old times.

18Who has been a good boy? Empty Re: Who has been a good boy? Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:19 am

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:Hayabusa & Katana <3 Good old times.

And when recon was a hidden treasure, only for the worthy to find <3

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.