Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Empty So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:07 am

SirMarty

SirMarty
June 7th... this Thursday... it's my birthday. But the thing is, I'm just not really excited for it.

Maybe I could release some information about a Halo machinima I plan on doing in the near-future because that'd make me a bit happier. It's going to be about the anime known as Pokémon. I'd be mostly action (between Pokémon xD) and possibly comedy, too. The action will show the audience how Pokémon has grown through its action and story and the comedy will show lots of the funny moments that happened during the series. Lots of funny things do happen in the anime, but it has gotten just a bit more serious because of Ash's character development.

Doing a machinima like this has been on my mind for sometime because I left Pokémon for just a bit (Feb-May), but re-watching the anime (almost to S2), re-watching the movies and having a lot of the games is keeping me tied into the anime.

I'll try to get in the synopsis and most of it in by Thursday, but I'll most likely post it by Saturday to at least next Tuesday (6/12) because (6/11) is my last day of school. Razz

I was also thinking maybe you'd guys would like to play the Halo: Reach role-playing game Countries of Reach to celebrate my birthday. Smile The lobby would most likely start at 5pm EST/4pm CST/3pm MST/2pm PST. If any of you live in Europe or another country, just try googling what time it would be in your area and compare it to the Eastern Standard Time (EST).

One reason why I'm posting this is because I'd like to be with some of my forum friends here and I'm not doing anything special, and I'm probably not getting anything other than calls from other family members because I've been having really bad arguments with my parents about school... so yeah.

I really hope you all are interested... and yeah, that's pretty much it.

Glad to be apart this community, by the way!

https://www.youtube.com/user/MagnificentMarty

2So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Empty Re: So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:42 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Your birthday is the day after Mini's! I most likely won't be able to make to to the Reach game though sadly. It's possible I could join late, but it would be almost two hours late. :\

3So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Empty Re: So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:24 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Your birthday is the day after Mini's! I most likely won't be able to make to to the Reach game though sadly. It's possible I could join late, but it would be almost two hours late. :\

I was going to say that Very Happy

4So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Empty Re: So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:31 pm

SirMarty

SirMarty
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Your birthday is the day after Mini's! I most likely won't be able to make to to the Reach game though sadly. It's possible I could join late, but it would be almost two hours late. :\
So My Birthday Is Coming Up... HappyHaloBirthday
If you're gonna be late that's fine. I'm just hoping I get a healthy lobby to celebrate with you guys. (:

And that pic is for Mini so I hope he sees it. XD

5So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Empty Re: So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:00 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Thel 'Vadam wrote:
So My Birthday Is Coming Up... HappyHaloBirthday
If you're gonna be late that's fine. I'm just hoping I get a healthy lobby to celebrate with you guys. (:

And that pic is for Mini so I hope he sees it. XD

Why thank you sir. And I have a cake for you.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/17/32/63/43/cake210.jpg

But it's only because you're birthday is right after mine.

Love, Mini0013xx

PS. Add me to the list. Me want to play a game of countries of reach.

6So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Empty Re: So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:38 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
5 hours and 20 minutes till the Reach thingy.
Spoiler:
That's supposed to be an Elite by the way. lol

7So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Empty Re: So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:29 pm

Jony

Jony
Halo: CE with reach maps? let's try..

8So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Empty Re: So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:36 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
I want to join! Can someone give me thel's gamertag?
And the timezones are really confusing:S

9So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Empty Re: So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:46 pm

Jony

Jony
Mad Mike wrote:I want to join! Can someone give me thel's gamertag?
And the timezones are really confusing:S

His gamertag is "HomicidalWhales"

10So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Empty Re: So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:01 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
I just checked the timezones. It's 11 pm for me... :/

11So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Empty Re: So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:13 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:Halo: CE with reach maps? let's try..
Actually, he said he wanted to play his map "Countries of Reach" for Halo: Reach. So no CE.

12So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Empty Re: So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:48 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Happy Birthday!!!

13So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Empty Re: So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:41 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Happy birthday bro! My gamertag is mini0013xx, so invite me whenever your gamenight starts. I'll be happy to join!

14So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Empty Re: So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:51 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I would like to join as well. Think I already said that part though.
I tried sending you a friend request, but it says your list is full. Hopefully this gamenight thing actually happens.

My GT: Yayap44

15So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Empty Re: So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:16 pm

SirMarty

SirMarty
Sorry guys! I overslept! I'll be sure to get on Xbox Live right away and start! Q.Q

Again, I'm sorry!

16So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Empty Re: So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:04 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
That was a lot of fun. During the last game, red got obliterated immediately, and gold lasted for a long time. I was happy to say that I was on gold team for the forty or so minutes we held out. Very Happy

So... did you like my idea about countries of reach in Halo 3? On a map that's diverse, like sandtrap, sandbox, that sidewinder remake which name escapes me, highground. I think that would be pretty cool.

Good game. You were always on the winning team, except for on game two. And in game three, I got a double kill with an assault rifle against two people with shotguns at close range. WIN!

17So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Empty Re: So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:22 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:That was a lot of fun. During the last game, red got obliterated immediately, and gold lasted for a long time. I was happy to say that I was on gold team for the forty or so minutes we held out. Very Happy

So... did you like my idea about countries of reach in Halo 3? On a map that's diverse, like sandtrap, sandbox, that sidewinder remake which name escapes me, highground. I think that would be pretty cool.

Good game. You were always on the winning team, except for on game two. And in game three, I got a double kill with an assault rifle against two people with shotguns at close range. WIN!
Go gold team! I am proud to say I was on gold as well.

I'm not sure Halo 3 has the "proximity voice" thing. Which might be a problem for trying to create and actually keep alliances. I don't know, I never used my headphones when I played Halo 3 really.

18So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Empty Re: So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:29 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:That was a lot of fun. During the last game, red got obliterated immediately, and gold lasted for a long time. I was happy to say that I was on gold team for the forty or so minutes we held out. Very Happy

Go gold team! I am proud to say I was on gold as well.

I'm not sure Halo 3 has the "proximity voice" thing. Which might be a problem for trying to create and actually keep alliances. I don't know, I never used my headphones when I played Halo 3 really.

I remember poximity voice being in Halo 2. It's probably in Halo 3.

19So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Empty Re: So My Birthday Is Coming Up... Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:40 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:I remember poximity voice being in Halo 2. It's probably in Halo 3.
In that case, it would probably be great!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.