Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What In the World Did I Just Watch?!?! Empty What In the World Did I Just Watch?!?! Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:55 pm

SirMarty

SirMarty

Watch with extreme caution.
Downright atrocious machinima. My ears are still bleeding, my eyes are still melting, and my face is still burning and dissolving.

Here is "Part 2".

And yet, I laughed while I watched the whole thing...

https://www.youtube.com/user/MagnificentMarty

2What In the World Did I Just Watch?!?! Empty Re: What In the World Did I Just Watch?!?! Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:28 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
That was terrible.

3What In the World Did I Just Watch?!?! Empty Re: What In the World Did I Just Watch?!?! Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:57 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I'm sure they tried their hardest...
*Watches video
I take that back.

I was seriously expecting some t-bagging. There was.

"I think we can still do this men!"
*Throws grenade at friend

"Save the [StUppd N00b wants to join a party] vodka!"

"It's the aliens! From Space!"

And their amazing special effects... Yep. Wonderful machinima. Totally subscribing to that...

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
It's so bad, I don't even want to watch the first thirty seconds of it. I stopped watching it after the camera was panning, and then just stopped after going full speed with the text popping up.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:It's so bad, I don't even want to watch the first thirty seconds of it. I stopped watching it after the camera was panning, and then just stopped after going full speed with the text popping up.
I laughed through the whole thing. You really should finish it. It's so terrible that it's funny.

Jony

Jony
I watched 35 seconds.....I don't want to watch anymore. This sucks A$$

SirMarty

SirMarty
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:It's so bad, I don't even want to watch the first thirty seconds of it. I stopped watching it after the camera was panning, and then just stopped after going full speed with the text popping up.
I laughed through the whole thing. You really should finish it. It's so terrible that it's funny.
I'm glad that I'm not the only one! XD

This video shows you what NOT to do in or with a machinima... ever, especially if you're a newbie.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MagnificentMarty

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
You notice, at the near end of the video, their still showing gameplay of people still on the beach, who just spawned.

CPL Novan

CPL Novan
I watched with sound muted... nuw id fewls rike I can;t cee...
Disclaimer: Made by teens/adults, feels like it was made by 8 year old kids. 6 year olds

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.