Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Watch this news on here.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Destiny is only going to be for the Xbox? Then why would Bungie be hiring people for the PS3?

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Not only did that video make me laugh, but it also got me excited. Destiny is to be going on for 4 games in a row. Seems like a good deal, considering Bungie is making it. (I believe that Bungie is indeed the God of video game creation, and the games prove it).

I also liked to hear that, even though only 5% of them can be working on it, there might be a Marathon sequal! That makes me so happy! I love that game series, and I would love to see a fourth game come out.

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
And from what they say, it confirms the next xbox will come out in 2013. Very Happy

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:Not only did that video make me laugh, but it also got me excited. Destiny is to be going on for 4 games in a row. Seems like a good deal, considering Bungie is making it. (I believe that Bungie is indeed the God of video game creation, and the games prove it).

I also liked to hear that, even though only 5% of them can be working on it, there might be a Marathon sequal! That makes me so happy! I love that game series, and I would love to see a fourth game come out.
A new Marathon game... with current graphics. That is something I will buy!

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:Not only did that video make me laugh, but it also got me excited. Destiny is to be going on for 4 games in a row. Seems like a good deal, considering Bungie is making it. (I believe that Bungie is indeed the God of video game creation, and the games prove it).

And charish. It would be amazing to see that crazy amount of ai again. I only hope that if the 5% do pull through, that they keep that extremely fast running speed and all the puzzles along with the intense fighting and amazing storyline.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

And charish. It would be amazing to see that crazy amount of ai again. I only hope that if the 5% do pull through, that they keep that extremely fast running speed and all the puzzles along with the intense fighting and amazing storyline.
Now, if only more than 5% of Bungie could be working on it...

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Now, if only more than 5% of Bungie could be working on it...

*Angels come out of the sky and do that Godly chorus sound*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgOlgWaFh8Q

That's what would happen if all of Bungie were allowed to work on it.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Now, if only more than 5% of Bungie could be working on it...

And multiplayer. I never really got into the multiplayer, but there are still people playing it... Bungie should release a map-pack, just for teh lolz.

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Now, if only more than 5% of Bungie could be working on it...

And multiplayer. I never really got into the multiplayer, but there are still people playing it... Bungie should release a map-pack, just for teh lolz.

Ha. I still play it. I occasionally go on it, and talk to the vets there, get invited to a 3+ player game, have some fun, be a noob. You know, stuff like that.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:Ha. I still play it. I occasionally go on it, and talk to the vets there, get invited to a 3+ player game, have some fun, be a noob. You know, stuff like that.
I think I played one game a while back, then went back to campaign. I will definitely try again some time though.

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:Ha. I still play it. I occasionally go on it, and talk to the vets there, get invited to a 3+ player game, have some fun, be a noob. You know, stuff like that.
I think I played one game a while back, then went back to campaign. I will definitely try again some time though.

I decided to beat the campaigns of 2 and infinity before going back on multiplayer, but the game is just so... addicting!

camycamera

camycamera
here is a video in more detail of destiny i found:

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
camycamera wrote:here is a video in more detail of destiny i found:

I'm pretty sure the Halo games were made about every other year as well. I wish Bungie were making this game by themselves though...

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
I have a feeling that activision will drag down Bungie and ruin their reputation. I mean why would Bungie wanna work with Activision!? The company that makes games just for the maoney and then milks the games to death.

In my opinion Bungie would be way better of on their own but I still have faith for Bungie.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Mad Mike wrote:I have a feeling that activision will drag down Bungie and ruin their reputation. I mean why would Bungie wanna work with Activision!? The company that makes games just for the maoney and then milks the games to death.

In my opinion Bungie would be way better of on their own but I still have faith for Bungie.
What I still can't figure out is: What was the incentive for Bungie to even consider working with Activision. They really wanted to be completely independent, but then they do this?

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:I have a feeling that activision will drag down Bungie and ruin their reputation. I mean why would Bungie wanna work with Activision!? The company that makes games just for the maoney and then milks the games to death.

What I still can't figure out is: What was the incentive for Bungie to even consider working with Activision. They really wanted to be completely independent, but then they do this?

I just think that they didn't want to make Halo, or work with Microsoft anymore. Activision doesn't own them, but Bungie does work for them. They weren't the most known company around until Microsoft had bought them out. Many people will buy their new game just because of the Activision label.

Also, Activision isn't directing how the game is going to play, but they are directing how the game is going to be released.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:I just think that they didn't want to make Halo, or work with Microsoft anymore. Activision doesn't own them, but Bungie does work for them. They weren't the most known company around until Microsoft had bought them out. Many people will buy their new game just because of the Activision label.

Also, Activision isn't directing how the game is going to play, but they are directing how the game is going to be released.
I guess the "Many people will buy their new game just because of the Activision label" part might explain why they joined together. It would make their game more popular. But how exactly is Activision helping at all? It just seems like a pointless company, that just hires other companies to do their work...

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:I just think that they didn't want to make Halo, or work with Microsoft anymore. Activision doesn't own them, but Bungie does work for them. They weren't the most known company around until Microsoft had bought them out. Many people will buy their new game just because of the Activision label.

I guess the "Many people will buy their new game just because of the Activision label" part might explain why they joined together. It would make their game more popular. But how exactly is Activision helping at all? It just seems like a pointless company, that just hires other companies to do their work...

Activision is paying Bungie lots of money for them to do their work. That's a good start there.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:Activision is paying Bungie lots of money for them to do their work. That's a good start there.
Sounds like a real friendship is forming.

camycamera

camycamera
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
camycamera wrote:here is a video in more detail of destiny i found:

I'm pretty sure the Halo games were made about every other year as well. I wish Bungie were making this game by themselves though...

well, with halo 1, 2 and 3 it was a gap of 3 years, with projects on the side such as halo reach, and then i guess they released all their projects they have been working on over the years (halo reach etc), and then released them just before the 10 year contract with microsoft ended.

Jony

Jony
Activison....... O_o That means, no good thing will happen to Bungie. I know, how they treat Infinity Ward. And they will give bungie 2,8 million dollars, if they're averge scores for new games are over 90...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.