Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Video Thread Empty Video Thread Mon May 14, 2012 11:56 am

Jony

Jony
Post awesome videos to here. I'll start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r67immh1BEA&feature=relmfu

Remember to watch part 1. amazing!

2Video Thread Empty Re: Video Thread Mon May 14, 2012 6:29 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Pretty cool videos. It's mostly about elites, which makes it 75% more cool.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnDQqhBhnbI
Edit: That was a completely random episode... You may be confused. lol

3Video Thread Empty Re: Video Thread Tue May 15, 2012 12:25 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
I remember watching this a few years ago and telling myself, "This is so dumb... but so true!"

Especially the part about the ending.

4Video Thread Empty Re: Video Thread Fri May 18, 2012 3:54 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
I don't watch elites of war anymore. Why? Because the guy who makes it is the biggest jerk in the history of mankind! (I'm not trolling. Just read his comments and you will agree)
But that is off topic Smile

Last edited by Mad Mike on Fri May 18, 2012 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Video Thread Empty Re: Video Thread Fri May 18, 2012 3:58 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
In my opinion this is the best and most well-made (it get's better in each episode) machinima ever made. Honestly I think it's as good as red vs blue! Very Happy

A must see if you like machinimas! Smile

6Video Thread Empty Re: Video Thread Fri May 18, 2012 6:01 pm

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
The forgotten spartans wins best action drama of all time, hands down.

7Video Thread Empty Re: Video Thread Fri May 18, 2012 6:25 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Brigadier Smyile117 wrote:The forgotten spartans wins best action drama of all time, hands down.
Except they never finithed it, and the extras sucked at acting, and on, I believe it was the last episode they completely ripped off Halo Legends. I'm not saying it's bad, i'm just saying these are real problems in it.

8Video Thread Empty Re: Video Thread Fri May 18, 2012 6:29 pm

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
Brigadier Smyile117 wrote:The forgotten spartans wins best action drama of all time, hands down.
Except they never finithed it, and the extras sucked at acting, and on, I believe it was the last episode they completely ripped off Halo Legends. I'm not saying it's bad, i'm just saying these are real problems in it.
Darknal is making part ten now, check hyis blog, the acotrs arnt that bad, and alot of direcotrs make pastoches from games/ series etc, look at Jon CJG/Digitalph33r completely ripping off the MW ending. its just inspiration, and it was done very well. Masking on such a scale was basically unseen before, and the CGI and general visual effects are very good. The new voice actors, as he has been recruiting them have good better and better. I believe it is the best, perhaps not hands down, but there is something about it that I just love lol

9Video Thread Empty Re: Video Thread Fri May 18, 2012 8:24 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Mad Mike wrote:I don't watch elites of war anymore. Why? Because the guy who makes it is the biggest jerk in the history of mankind! (I'm not trolling. Just read his comments and you will agree)
XD, ya, he can be a jerk to people for the weirdest reasons... I just like the videos,and he has yet to get pissed at any of my comments. lol

Rise of the Spartans also has to be one of my favorites. The gold elite is in both Rise of the Spartans, and Elites of War.

I also liked "The Codex" and "The Heretic", but they are kinda old now. Way back in Halo 2.

10Video Thread Empty Re: Video Thread Fri May 18, 2012 8:34 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
I remember a machinima called "The one left behind" or something very similar. What it was about was that there was a soldier who wasn't trusted by anybody except for one person. He was sent out on a mission, and got captured. Ended up fighting his way through hell and back to get back to sandtrap, only to realize that they all had abandoned him. After the epic climax at sandtrap, he was injured badly, but noticed that if he could get back to the banshee that he stole, he could get back to the fleet. He started crawling all the way across sandtrap to get there, but then the banshee was destroyed.

It was a sad story, but the reason why I told everybody about it straight up was because I believe that the people who made it removed the videos. It was a first person machinima, I found arbiter617 (The first video I watched from him was hunted) because of him. (Arby created Rise of the Spartans, a video linked up top.)

If anybody is able to find the video, please post a link here. I've been searching for it for the last year or so.

11Video Thread Empty Re: Video Thread Fri May 18, 2012 8:55 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:I remember a machinima called "The one left behind" or something very similar. What it was about was that there was a soldier who wasn't trusted by anybody except for one person. He was sent out on a mission, and got captured. Ended up fighting his way through hell and back to get back to sandtrap, only to realize that they all had abandoned him. After the epic climax at sandtrap, he was injured badly, but noticed that if he could get back to the banshee that he stole, he could get back to the fleet. He started crawling all the way across sandtrap to get there, but then the banshee was destroyed.

It was a sad story, but the reason why I told everybody about it straight up was because I believe that the people who made it removed the videos. It was a first person machinima, I found arbiter617 (The first video I watched from him was hunted) because of him. (Arby created Rise of the Spartans, a video linked up top.)

If anybody is able to find the video, please post a link here. I've been searching for it for the last year or so.
It's odd somebody would remove an actually good machinima.
I doubt either of these are it, (I'm currently on a really slow computer, that fails epicly at using Youtube)but it's possible:
Left Behind
Abandoned

12Video Thread Empty Re: Video Thread Fri May 18, 2012 9:29 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:I remember a machinima called "The one left behind" or something very similar. What it was about was that there was a soldier who wasn't trusted by anybody except for one person. He was sent out on a mission, and got captured. Ended up fighting his way through hell and back to get back to sandtrap, only to realize that they all had abandoned him. After the epic climax at sandtrap, he was injured badly, but noticed that if he could get back to the banshee that he stole, he could get back to the fleet. He started crawling all the way across sandtrap to get there, but then the banshee was destroyed.

It's odd somebody would remove an actually good machinima.
I doubt either of these are it, (I'm currently on a really slow computer, that fails epicly at using Youtube)but it's possible:
Left Behind
Abandoned

No. The machinima wasn't very famous at all, it was finished with 13 episodes. They said that they were going to go into halo reach, but that never happened. Sad

The machinima wasn't about zombies, it was mostly him alone.

The maps flowed like this:

1. Sandtrap
2. Epitaph
3. Citadel (Could have just been Epitaph again though)
4. Isolation
5. Campaign mission Cortana (I believe)
6. Back to Isolation
7. Back to campaign mission Cortana
8. Valhalla
9. Sandtrap

Thank you though, Abandoned was pretty funny.

13Video Thread Empty Re: Video Thread Fri May 18, 2012 9:52 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:It's odd somebody would remove an actually good machinima.
Left Behind
Abandoned

No. The machinima wasn't very famous at all, it was finished with 13 episodes. They said that they were going to go into halo reach, but that never happened. Sad

The machinima wasn't about zombies, it was mostly him alone.

The maps flowed like this:

1. Sandtrap
2. Epitaph
3. Citadel (Could have just been Epitaph again though)
4. Isolation
5. Campaign mission Cortana (I believe)
6. Back to Isolation
7. Back to campaign mission Cortana
8. Valhalla
9. Sandtrap

Thank you though, Abandoned was pretty funny.[/quote]
Your welcome. I might try searching some more, but not right now. I kinda need to be able to actually see the videos. XD

15Video Thread Empty Re: Video Thread Sat May 19, 2012 11:03 am

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:XD, ya, he can be a jerk to people for the weirdest reasons... I just like the videos,and he has yet to get pissed at any of my comments. lol

Rise of the Spartans also has to be one of my favorites. The gold elite is in both Rise of the Spartans, and Elites of War.

I also liked "The Codex" and "The Heretic", but they are kinda old now. Way back in Halo 2.
I remember those two, they were pretty awesome.

16Video Thread Empty Re: Video Thread Sat May 19, 2012 11:33 am

Mad Mike

Mad Mike

17Video Thread Empty Re: Video Thread Sat May 19, 2012 11:34 am

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:I don't watch elites of war anymore. Why? Because the guy who makes it is the biggest jerk in the history of mankind! (I'm not trolling. Just read his comments and you will agree)
XD, ya, he can be a jerk to people for the weirdest reasons... I just like the videos,and he has yet to get pissed at any of my comments. lol

Hmm, I have never seen those... I will look them up.

18Video Thread Empty Re: Video Thread Sat May 19, 2012 1:15 pm

Jony

Jony

Yep, I love "Frank woods playing Halo Reach" or "Halo Reach: Skyrim"

19Video Thread Empty Re: Video Thread Sat May 19, 2012 1:54 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:

Halo reach Oblivion is way more funny!!! Very Happy

20Video Thread Empty Re: Video Thread Sat May 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Jony

Jony
Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:

Halo reach Oblivion is way more funny!!! Very Happy

Nah Very Happy

21Video Thread Empty Re: Video Thread Sat May 19, 2012 2:14 pm

Jony

Jony
Wanted to post this amazing song. I don't usually listen Eminem, but this is masterpiece, Eminem only have like two or four good songs, this is one of them. I love this song. Both Rihanna & Eminem are good singers in this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U&feature=related

22Video Thread Empty Re: Video Thread Sat May 19, 2012 4:32 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:Wanted to post this amazing song. I don't usually listen Eminem, but this is masterpiece, Eminem only have like two or four good songs, this is one of them. I love this song. Both Rihanna & Eminem are good singers in this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U&feature=related

This better be good, because it's interupting my "never forget" halo 3 song.
Just kidding ;P

23Video Thread Empty Re: Video Thread Sat May 19, 2012 6:45 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Brigadier Smyile117 wrote:
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
Darknal is making part ten now, check hyis blog, the acotrs arnt that bad, and alot of direcotrs make pastoches from games/ series etc, look at Jon CJG/Digitalph33r completely ripping off the MW ending. its just inspiration, and it was done very well. Masking on such a scale was basically unseen before, and the CGI and general visual effects are very good. The new voice actors, as he has been recruiting them have good better and better. I believe it is the best, perhaps not hands down, but there is something about it that I just love lol
I'm just saying, it shouldn't take a year and a half to make a new episode.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.