Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What is this under my profile picture? Empty What is this under my profile picture? Tue May 08, 2012 8:33 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
It's a green dot, located directly under my profile picture. I was wondering, what is it? This site doesn't have any key or whatnot to tell me what that means, it just has it.

If anybody could tell me, I would like to know. And if there is a key, then I would also like to know.

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
mini0013xx wrote:It's a green dot, located directly under my profile picture. I was wondering, what is it? This site doesn't have any key or whatnot to tell me what that means, it just has it.

If anybody could tell me, I would like to know. And if there is a key, then I would also like to know.
The Green Dot means you're online.

3What is this under my profile picture? Empty Re: What is this under my profile picture? Tue May 08, 2012 10:22 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
1st LT Knadan wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:It's a green dot, located directly under my profile picture. I was wondering, what is it? This site doesn't have any key or whatnot to tell me what that means, it just has it.

Oh. Thank you!

camycamera

camycamera
1st LT Knadan wrote:

what is the egg and the camera doing under your profile picture, 1st LT Knadan? I've seen it some other guys, and I'm like lol wat scratch

Jony

Jony
camycamera wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:

what is the egg and the camera doing under your profile picture, 1st LT Knadan? I've seen it some other guys, and I'm like lol wat scratch

You was able to get Egg if you did Easter "mission" and you can get camera if you watch Livestreams.

6What is this under my profile picture? Empty Re: What is this under my profile picture? Wed May 09, 2012 12:25 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Jony wrote:
camycamera wrote:

You was able to get Egg if you did Easter "mission" and you can get camera if you watch Livestreams.
Jony has the egg part right, but I'm pretty sure the camera is specifically for those who watched the first livestream.

7What is this under my profile picture? Empty Re: What is this under my profile picture? Wed May 09, 2012 12:41 pm

Jony

Jony
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Jony wrote:
camycamera wrote:

Jony has the egg part right, but I'm pretty sure the camera is specifically for those who watched the first livestream.

Oops! My bad, get to chat?

8What is this under my profile picture? Empty Re: What is this under my profile picture? Sat May 12, 2012 10:24 pm

camycamera

camycamera
Jony wrote:
camycamera wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:

what Easter egg mission?

9What is this under my profile picture? Empty Re: What is this under my profile picture? Sat May 12, 2012 10:50 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
camycamera wrote:
Jony wrote:
camycamera wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:

what Easter egg mission?

On easter day, there was an easteregg hunt.

10What is this under my profile picture? Empty Re: What is this under my profile picture? Sat May 12, 2012 11:19 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
mini0013xx wrote:
camycamera wrote:
Jony wrote:
camycamera wrote:what is the egg and the camera doing under your profile picture, 1st LT Knadan? I've seen it some other guys, and I'm like lol wat scratch

what Easter egg mission?

On the website there was a Easter egg hunt/contest with the winners getting that camera trophy.

11What is this under my profile picture? Empty Re: What is this under my profile picture? Sun May 13, 2012 5:55 am

Jony

Jony
1st LT Knadan wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
camycamera wrote:
Jony wrote:
camycamera wrote:what is the egg and the camera doing under your profile picture, 1st LT Knadan? I've seen it some other guys, and I'm like lol wat scratch

what Easter egg mission?

On the website there was a Easter egg hunt/contest with the winners getting that camera trophy.

Ummm...Winners got Egg? I had no idea how to complete it. I found egg, I didn't know what to do then! lol

12What is this under my profile picture? Empty Re: What is this under my profile picture? Sun May 13, 2012 12:12 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Jony wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
camycamera wrote:
Jony wrote:

what Easter egg mission?

Ummm...Winners got Egg? I had no idea how to complete it. I found egg, I didn't know what to do then! lol

Who didn't find the egg? I didn't know what to do, and so I just stopped myself before I got any further.

13What is this under my profile picture? Empty Re: What is this under my profile picture? Sun May 13, 2012 2:18 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
First you click the egg.
Then you are brought to a different page with some ONI stuff on it.
Then you click this tiny dot, which is the only link on the page.
That brought you to the Livestream page.
After that, you had to click that little white box on the left of the video box(the dot is still there).
That brought you to a white page saying something like: "You can return to the index", and in the url it said "IWINZANEGG", or something like that.
IWINZANEGG was the code, which you sent in a PM to Noble.

I wonder if they are going to still do anything like that with Noble gone.

14What is this under my profile picture? Empty Re: What is this under my profile picture? Sun May 13, 2012 3:14 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:First you click the egg.
After that, you had to click that little white box on the left of the video box(the dot is still there).
That brought you to a white page saying something like: "You can return to the index", and in the url it said "IWINZANEGG", or something like that.

I got to ONI site, I was so confused. lol

15What is this under my profile picture? Empty Re: What is this under my profile picture? Sun May 13, 2012 5:06 pm

001 Contrite Mediation

001 Contrite Mediation
Jony wrote:

Same here, I only got to that ONI terminal thing, then looked at the page for 10 minutes and concluded that there wasn't anything else to find.

16What is this under my profile picture? Empty Re: What is this under my profile picture? Sun May 13, 2012 5:08 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
Jony wrote:

Same here, I only got to that ONI terminal thing, then looked at the page for 10 minutes and concluded that there wasn't anything else to find.
It was this tiny red 2 at the bottom left I think.

17What is this under my profile picture? Empty That time that one thing happened. Sun May 13, 2012 6:35 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
1st LT Knadan wrote:It was this tiny red 2 at the bottom left I think.
That sounds about right, although, when I zoomed in(ctrl+mouse wheel in case anybody didn't know) it moved to the top right.

18What is this under my profile picture? Empty Re: What is this under my profile picture? Mon May 14, 2012 1:42 am

Jony

Jony
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
Jony wrote:

Forerunner monitor can't understand UNSC technology!? Okay, Joke, lol.

19What is this under my profile picture? Empty Re: What is this under my profile picture? Mon May 14, 2012 2:47 am

camycamera

camycamera
1st LT Knadan wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
camycamera wrote:
Jony wrote:

what Easter egg mission?

damn, I was in the middle of nowhere when Easter started, lol.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.