Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

will you get Planetside 2?

Planetside 2 Vote_lcap43%Planetside 2 Vote_rcap 43% [ 3 ]
Planetside 2 Vote_lcap14%Planetside 2 Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Planetside 2 Vote_lcap43%Planetside 2 Vote_rcap 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Planetside 2 Empty Planetside 2 Sat May 05, 2012 11:37 pm

camycamera

camycamera
hey guys, seeming so far there hasn't been much news regarding halo: contention, i would like you to feast your eyes upon this game. show in the poll if you are going to get it or not Very Happy

here is some videos of gameplay Very Happy

alpha highlights gameplay trailer:

30 minutes of alpha gameplay!:

i am pretty surprised that no one has brought this game up (i haven't seen a forum on the game here, anyway)....

planetside 2 is going to be a free-to-play massively multiplayer online first-person-shooter (hence MMOFPS), and is the sequel to the first ever MMOFPS, planetside. planetside 2 is currently in alpha stage, but is going into beta sometime this year, and may even be released by the end of this year. it will feature massive battles, ranging with loads of vehicles, guns and then some, and will be able to support up to 2000 players playing at once, between 3 factions. there will be battles ranging from the ground, to air, and even through large buildings.

basically, imagine battlefield 2142, mixed with halo, 100 times bigger, over a large and vast battlefield. and if it looks too good for your PC, then dont worry: they say they are aiming it to be able to run on 3-4 year old PCs Very Happy. for more info on the game, visit the official site:

http://www.planetside2.com/

so if you miss halo: galaxy of combat's promise, then look no further than planetside 2.

got another video :DD

planetside 2- night ops

Last edited by camycamera on Fri May 18, 2012 3:14 am; edited 2 times in total

2Planetside 2 Empty Re: Planetside 2 Sun May 06, 2012 5:49 am

Jony

Jony
Huh, looks cool.

3Planetside 2 Empty Re: Planetside 2 Sun May 06, 2012 1:35 pm

CPL Novan

CPL Novan
This better not cost more than Halo 4.

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
CPL Novan wrote:This better not cost more than Halo 4.
I believe he said it was going to be free-2-play. The fact that it can have so many people is pretty cool, other than that it really isn't anything new. I will probably get it though, especially if its free.

5Planetside 2 Empty Re: Planetside 2 Sun May 06, 2012 7:29 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
One word: DAMN!

That sums up about everything I watched right there.

6Planetside 2 Empty Re: Planetside 2 Mon May 07, 2012 3:02 am

camycamera

camycamera

it is free, but you can buy stuff such as skins for your guns, but it will not be pay-to-win.

7Planetside 2 Empty Re: Planetside 2 Mon May 07, 2012 3:06 am

camycamera

camycamera
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
I believe he said it was going to be free-2-play. The fact that it can have so many people is pretty cool, other than that it really isn't anything new. I will probably get it though, especially if its free.

actually the first game was the very first MMOFPS, which is sweet. it has some of its own little ideas in it, but they aren't clear, but new or not, this will still be awesome Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.