Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Return to old site. - Page 2 Empty Re: Return to old site. Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:53 am

Jony

Jony
mini0013xx wrote:
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Legal wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Legal wrote:
Trigger wrote:No no no, it might be rude, but I am glad that he wants to be diplomatic. I agree. No more hostility.
Even If he is a total arse, atleast he's being mildley polite.

You have no idea what being a total "arse" is... I am a total arse.
Just hope that you never end up in a skype call or xbox live party with me. You might just hate me for it... Razz

Wouldn't let me say it the other way... damn! I was insulting myself profanity filter! Don't get too defensive!
Lawl fair enough xD

Wink

Lol, I must call to you now. Shame that you're not in online Very Happy

Next time we're both online, I'll call you.
And then I shall sing...

Okay Very Happy

27Return to old site. - Page 2 Empty Re: Return to old site. Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
AWKWARD SITUATION
Return to old site. - Page 2 Wowm

Btw. I made this :3

28Return to old site. - Page 2 Empty Re: Return to old site. Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:52 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Lt. Vagos wrote:AWKWARD SITUATION

Well, thats... creepy.
And good job. lol

29Return to old site. - Page 2 Empty Re: Return to old site. Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:08 pm

Jony

Jony

Oh wow...That's, cool.

30Return to old site. - Page 2 Empty Re: Return to old site. Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:33 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
There is always two sides of things. I think we learned that from the whole Noble and Justin vs everyone else or whatever (which we have put behind us btw.)

So I don't hate Swanton or see him as evil. Since we havn't heard his side of the story.

And yeah it was nice of him to say that Smile

31Return to old site. - Page 2 Empty Re: Return to old site. Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:47 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx

I remember I used to animate in pivot a lot. But after 2 or 3 years, I stopped. I just wasn't getting that epic high I was when I first started animating. I shot for projects that were too big for me. And I had quit just before I got good too.

32Return to old site. - Page 2 Empty Re: Return to old site. Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:48 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Swanton007 wrote:The homepage has answers. INB4 Flame war, leaving now.

http://www.bvgstudios.net/

Hey Swanty, how's it been? Haven't heard from you in a while.

33Return to old site. - Page 2 Empty Re: Return to old site. Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:58 pm

Jony

Jony
Mad Mike wrote:There is always two sides of things. I think we learned that from the whole Noble and Justin vs everyone else or whatever (which we have put behind us btw.)

So I don't hate Swanton or see him as evil. Since we havn't heard his side of the story.

And yeah it was nice of him to say that Smile

Yep.

34Return to old site. - Page 2 Empty Re: Return to old site. Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:22 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Swanton007 wrote:The homepage has answers. INB4 Flame war, leaving now.

http://www.bvgstudios.net/

Hey Swanty, how's it been? Haven't heard from you in a while.
He probably isn't going to be replying on this site. At least not for now, maybe later though. Probably quite a bit later.

35Return to old site. - Page 2 Empty Re: Return to old site. Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
mini0013xx wrote:

I remember I used to animate in pivot a lot. But after 2 or 3 years, I stopped. I just wasn't getting that epic high I was when I first started animating. I shot for projects that were too big for me. And I had quit just before I got good too.

i don't aim to continue making pivot animations Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.