Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1NlCK LEFT? Empty NlCK LEFT? Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:43 pm

Legal

Legal
Nick has left? (that's Nobles name right).
I'm furious. He must have had his reasons but he was brilliant. Is this turning into another BVG style rebellion? Please tell me what's happening to the Dev team on here ? -.-

2NlCK LEFT? Empty Re: NlCK LEFT? Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:49 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Trust me, if this was another revolution, I would have already given another battle speach. Cool

3NlCK LEFT? Empty Re: NlCK LEFT? Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:34 pm

Noble

Dev Team
It's not that big of a deal, had it been I would have gone out with a bang rather than a whimper Wink

4NlCK LEFT? Empty Re: NlCK LEFT? Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:08 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:Trust me, if this was another revolution, I would have already given another battle speach. Cool
Ditto; besides, if it was a revolution, Justin's original post would probably be gone, and I would be raising heck about what a stupid call it was to remove the post.

5NlCK LEFT? Empty Re: NlCK LEFT? Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:41 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
1st LT Knadan wrote:
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:Trust me, if this was another revolution, I would have already given another battle speach. Cool
Ditto; besides, if it was a revolution, Justin's original post would probably be gone, and I would be raising heck about what a stupid call it was to remove the post.
Ah, good old war flashbacks. Cool

6NlCK LEFT? Empty Re: NlCK LEFT? Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:52 am

Trigger

Trigger
Dev Team
No revolution I just locked LH Justins thread of hate. I don't believe he is banned I just cannot tolerate people who go on tangents like he did. I hope you all understand, and Nick you did leave on good terms right, your departure was abrupt to say the least...

7NlCK LEFT? Empty Re: NlCK LEFT? Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:58 am

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Trigger wrote:No revolution I just locked LH Justins thread of hate. I don't believe he is banned I just cannot tolerate people who go on tangents like he did. I hope you all understand, and Nick you did leave on good terms right, your departure was abrupt to say the least...
I pretty much agree with your call of locking that thread down as it seemed to be spiraling into becoming a flame war, and none of us wants that.
And, even if it takes awhile, I hope all of you guys (Justin, etc.) will be able to reach a point where you call each other friends again.

8NlCK LEFT? Empty Re: NlCK LEFT? Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:08 am

Trigger

Trigger
Dev Team
Not after what he just did, He just crawled into Swizterland... He join up with Emre once more... all because of me. Crap.

9NlCK LEFT? Empty Re: NlCK LEFT? Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:25 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Trigger wrote:Not after what he just did, He just crawled into Swizterland... He join up with Emre once more... all because of me. Crap.
Is the Emre part a joke, or is he actually still working on a game?

10NlCK LEFT? Empty Re: NlCK LEFT? Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:30 am

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Trigger wrote:Not after what he just did, He just crawled into Swizterland... He join up with Emre once more... all because of me. Crap.

Hes working...

11NlCK LEFT? Empty Re: NlCK LEFT? Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:39 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Halo Wrexx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Hes working...
Huh, guess I just figured he would quit after losing so much progress and most of the team. Well congrats to him for trying.

12NlCK LEFT? Empty Re: NlCK LEFT? Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:21 am

Legal

Legal
Noble wrote:It's not that big of a deal, had it been I would have gone out with a bang rather than a whimper Wink
I'll just keep watching your YouTube vids and stay informed on what happens
Smile

13NlCK LEFT? Empty Re: NlCK LEFT? Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:26 am

Jony

Jony
Legal wrote:
Noble wrote:It's not that big of a deal, had it been I would have gone out with a bang rather than a whimper Wink
I'll just keep watching your YouTube vids and stay informed on what happens
Smile

Yeah, same thing..

14NlCK LEFT? Empty Re: NlCK LEFT? Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:17 am

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
Halo Wrexx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Hes working...

I have a question... is your team big enough to create a Halo game?or should you assign someone to find people who would offer their work for free? . Just my opinion, don't critisize me , critisize my opinion. Oh and sorry for my horrible english, i am Greek. Very Happy

15NlCK LEFT? Empty Re: NlCK LEFT? Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:11 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Halo Wrexx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Hes working...

I have a question... is your team big enough to create a Halo game?or should you assign someone to find people who would offer their work for free? . Just my opinion, don't critisize me , critisize my opinion. Oh and sorry for my horrible english, i am Greek. Very Happy
I believe they have six people left, I don't know how much it takes to make a game though.

16NlCK LEFT? Empty Re: NlCK LEFT? Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:13 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Halo Wrexx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Hes working...

I believe they have six people left, I don't know how much it takes to make a game though.

A game can be created with any number of people. Just that the time length is different for how many numbers are put into the equation.

17NlCK LEFT? Empty Re: NlCK LEFT? Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:18 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:A game can be created with any number of people. Just that the time length is different for how many numbers are put into the equation.
Last I heard 343i had 250 people, and more still joining. I suppose that's how they can make Halo 4 with what seems like little time...

Not saying Sovereign needs to have 250 people. lol

18NlCK LEFT? Empty Re: NlCK LEFT? Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:55 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:A game can be created with any number of people. Just that the time length is different for how many numbers are put into the equation.
Last I heard 343i had 250 people, and more still joining. I suppose that's how they can make Halo 4 with what seems like little time...

Bungie has... um... substantially less than 250 people... I believe. This is just saying, lots of people aren't needed to create a good game. Creativity and work ethic is needed to create a game.

19NlCK LEFT? Empty Re: NlCK LEFT? Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:00 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Last I heard 343i had 250 people, and more still joining. I suppose that's how they can make Halo 4 with what seems like little time...

Bungie has... um... substantially less than 250 people... I believe. This is just saying, lots of people aren't needed to create a good game. Creativity and work ethic is needed to create a game.
Bungie does not equal 343 Industries.
There are people in 343 who came from Bungie, but my above equation is still true.
However, the point of not needing a huge team to make an awesome game is still true I grant you.

20NlCK LEFT? Empty Re: NlCK LEFT? Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:24 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:Bungie has... um... substantially less than 250 people... I believe. This is just saying, lots of people aren't needed to create a good game. Creativity and work ethic is needed to create a game.
I definitely agree about not needing many people to make a game, just felt like pointing out useless things. lol

Wasn't Minecraft made by one guy?

21NlCK LEFT? Empty Re: NlCK LEFT? Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:26 pm

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:Bungie has... um... substantially less than 250 people... I believe. This is just saying, lots of people aren't needed to create a good game. Creativity and work ethic is needed to create a game.
I definitely agree about not needing many people to make a game, just felt like pointing out useless things. lol

Made by one guy in one week.

22NlCK LEFT? Empty Re: NlCK LEFT? Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:36 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Halo Wrexx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

I'm not sure I believe he made it in a week...

23NlCK LEFT? Empty Re: NlCK LEFT? Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:40 am

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Halo Wrexx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Yeah man the first version only took one week.

24NlCK LEFT? Empty Re: NlCK LEFT? Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:21 am

001 Contrite Mediation

001 Contrite Mediation
Halo Wrexx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Halo Wrexx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Yeah man the first version only took one week.
Have you ever heard of Minicraft? It's a 2d 8-bit version of Minecraft, and the same guy did it in like 48 hours.

25NlCK LEFT? Empty Re: NlCK LEFT? Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:53 am

Jony

Jony
If you guys, want to help Sovereigngamesstudios, go work for them, they have many jobs available.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.