Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1whadayagot !? Empty whadayagot !? Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:45 am

idredman

idredman
i just wanted to ask ...who is still here from bvgstudios? and who left? or was swanton the only one who didn't come?
i might be just talking for myself here ...
but i never came for the most humongous halo mmo ...i came, to play halo with some friends and other people, in a new world ... new terrain to explore ...if anyone else agrees, please let me know Smile

2whadayagot !? Empty Re: whadayagot !? Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:17 am

Jony

Jony
Dev team quit BVG. Sovereigngames is new studio. I belive over 90% of dev team are working with new Halo.

Also, this game will be about some random battle from Covenant-Human war.

3whadayagot !? Empty Re: whadayagot !? Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:12 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:i just wanted to ask ...who is still here from bvgstudios? and who left? or was swanton the only one who didn't come?
but i never came for the most humongous halo mmo ...i came, to play halo with some friends and other people, in a new world ... new terrain to explore ...if anyone else agrees, please let me know Smile
Like Jony said, the whole dev-team, except Swanton,(and apparently Halo Wrex is a dev for BVG now) joined Sovereign. Your aren't talking to yourself, there just aren't that many people here.

Edit: The new game's called Halo: Contention. Not sure if that's completely final though.

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Contention!)

4whadayagot !? Empty Re: whadayagot !? Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:15 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:i just wanted to ask ...who is still here from bvgstudios? and who left? or was swanton the only one who didn't come?
Like Jony said, the whole dev-team, except Swanton,(and apparently Halo Wrex is a dev for BVG now) joined Sovereign. Your aren't talking to yourself, there just aren't that many people here.
But those of us who did stay, well, we're the dedicated members of the community.

5whadayagot !? Empty Re: whadayagot !? Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:23 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Edit: The new game's called Halo: Contention. Not sure if that's completely final though.

No he isn't? He apologize, when he was mad. And belive me, this is going worse than BVG....

6whadayagot !? Empty Re: whadayagot !? Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:28 am

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx
Huh, my names in here! Cool!Smile

7whadayagot !? Empty Re: whadayagot !? Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:51 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

No he isn't? He apologize, when he was mad. And belive me, this is going worse than BVG....
I wasn't saying anything bad about Halo Wrex, just that(as far as I know) he's on the BVG dev team.
Ya... things are getting kinda bad here, but definitely not worse than BVG. There is still hope!

8whadayagot !? Empty Re: whadayagot !? Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:39 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

I wasn't saying anything bad about Halo Wrex, just that(as far as I know) he's on the BVG dev team.
Ya... things are getting kinda bad here, but definitely not worse than BVG. There is still hope!

He was only moderator.

9whadayagot !? Empty Re: whadayagot !? Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:59 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

He was only moderator.
He was only a moderator then. When he first came here and wasn't to happy, he explained that he was part of the BVG dev-team.

10whadayagot !? Empty Re: whadayagot !? Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:09 am

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Excuse me but how are things worse?

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com/

11whadayagot !? Empty Re: whadayagot !? Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:48 am

Jony

Jony
BloodBrothers wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

When i wrote that, I overreacted. I said "this is GOING worse than bvg" I never said this is worse yet, but if things keep rolling like this, I'm sure about that. But yeah, now I calmed down, & I have some hope.

12whadayagot !? Empty Re: whadayagot !? Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:53 am

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
Jony wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

When i wrote that, I overreacted. I said "this is GOING worse than bvg" I never said this is worse yet, but if things keep rolling like this, I'm sure about that. But yeah, now I calmed down, & I have some hope.
Alright, just trying to dissolve any problems here. Glad you have more confident in us then you did a hour ago.

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com/

13whadayagot !? Empty Re: whadayagot !? Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:27 am

Jony

Jony
BloodBrothers wrote:
Jony wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Alright, just trying to dissolve any problems here. Glad you have more confident in us then you did a hour ago.

I still don't totally agree, with all these things going on here.

14whadayagot !? Empty Re: whadayagot !? Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:58 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:I still don't totally agree, with all these things going on here.
I don't think very many people "agreed" to this happening, but they seem to be recovering perfectly fine.

15whadayagot !? Empty Re: whadayagot !? Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:33 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
I don't think very many people "agreed" to this happening, but they seem to be recovering perfectly fine.

I'm not recovering perfectly fine..

16whadayagot !? Empty Re: whadayagot !? Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:09 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

I'm not recovering perfectly fine..
Well, I meant the dev-team. Sometimes things happen, and people don't get along very well, but they will be fine.

Also, I hope you recover soon. lol Seems like it would be harder for them, but whatever.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.