Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 22]

76Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:25 pm

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Braces are terrible! I got mine off a couple years ago, happy they are gone lol. You saw somebody get hit by a car? Shocked

Yeah, I did. Not a pretty site to see.
Did they... live?

I don't know. Said she had serious head trauma though.
Kinda ruins the day when that happens. Maybe. I haven't ever seen somebody be hit by a car...

There are things that ruin day even more badly...

77Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:07 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
I played a 9 player game of FFA on halo 2, lockout.

That's right, I did it! LAN parties for the win!!!

78Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Jony

Jony
mini0013xx wrote:I played a 9 player game of FFA on halo 2, lockout.

If you wan't to play with other people from like otherside of earth, you can use XBC and play with original xbox Razz

79Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:29 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:I played a 9 player game of FFA on halo 2, lockout.

If you wan't to play with other people from like otherside of earth, you can use XBC and play with original xbox Razz

I use XBC with the xbox 360. I'm doing that right now.

80Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:48 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I used xlink a while ago, I'm pretty sure it's the same-ish thing. An easier way to play Halo 2 online is to get the computer version.

81Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:54 pm

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
I have the "prototype" Xbox360 ( u know , no wireless) and i cant find a wire to connect my xbox to my router O_O, really.

82Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:07 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Lt. Vagos wrote:I have the "prototype" Xbox360 ( u know , no wireless) and i cant find a wire to connect my xbox to my router O_O, really.
The cord is usually yellow. Sometime grey... like every other freaking wire in existence. I don't really know how to help with that. lol

You could go but a new one... actually, the cord that connects the Modem and Router is one of those, you could just unplug your router.

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

83Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:09 pm

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:I have the "prototype" Xbox360 ( u know , no wireless) and i cant find a wire to connect my xbox to my router O_O, really.
The cord is usually yellow. Sometime grey... like every other freaking wire in existence. I don't really know how to help with that. lol

You could go but a new one... actually, the cord that connects the Modem and Router is one of those, you could just unplug your router.

Things in Greece are somehow different scratch

84Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:12 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Things in Greece are somehow different scratch
Oh... then ya, the only thing I can think of is go buy a new one. Or look around for the old one.

85Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:15 pm

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
Too lazy to get out of my sofa. Cool kiddin, i will get one when i get an xbox for myself, all these years i have been playing on my cousin's xbox ( almost everyday, we have finished all of the halo games together , except wars ) , if we had live, we'd be the hell of a team Wink

86Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:37 pm

Jony

Jony
Lt. Vagos wrote:Too lazy to get out of my sofa. Cool kiddin, i will get one when i get an xbox for myself, all these years i have been playing on my cousin's xbox ( almost everyday, we have finished all of the halo games together , except wars ) , if we had live, we'd be the hell of a team Wink

I know it's just amazing to play halo games with cousin Very Happy

87Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 01, 2012 8:17 am

Wiltz

Wiltz
Legal told me to ask, why has he been banned?

88Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 01, 2012 10:05 am

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Wiltz wrote:Legal told me to ask, why has he been banned?

He's banned!? :O

89Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 01, 2012 10:16 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
How is legal banned? He did nothing wrong.

Hell, he was probably the most innocent, and the kindest, person here! Everyone who was in the livestream chat with me knows how I am... and I haven't gotten banned. How could Legal have gotten banned? I'm curios.

Edit: I spelt curious wrong. Ha.

Edit 2: And Legal wasn't banned. I can still go to his profile, his topic about the livestream is still on the front page. And it doesn't say that guest wrote it, it says Legal wrote it.

Problem solved.

90Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 01, 2012 11:29 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
It definitely doesn't look like he was banned, but what would make him think he was? I mean, it's not that hard to tell, so why? Maybe it really was just a mistake.

91Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 01, 2012 1:25 pm

Jony

Jony
What? Legal is banned, okay, wth is going on, in these forums...

92Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 01, 2012 1:36 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Jony wrote:What? Legal is banned, okay, wth is going on, in these forums...
Just be calm, it's probably just a big misunderstanding.

93Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 01, 2012 1:53 pm

Jony

Jony
1st LT Knadan wrote:

Yeah, cmon people, get to chat :/

94Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 01, 2012 6:53 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:

Yeah, cmon people, get to chat :/
His account doesn't look like it was banned though, which is what has me confused. Is he just not signed in and he thinks he is or something?

95Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 01, 2012 9:00 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Yesterday was my birthday. I also started drivers ed yesterday. I have to stay at shool for an extra three hours every day for the next week and three days. Sad

96Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Tue May 01, 2012 10:43 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
I was just playing Call of Duty: World at War campaign today, and I played through the mission: Heart of the Reich.

When you are pulled out of the flooded Subway near the Reichstag by Reznov, he lets you rest and looks at Private Chernov. Chernov is writing a book about the war. Reznov does not want Chernov to write the war, especially not during the hour of thier victory! (Russia was in the process of invading the Reichstag in Berlin). When he sees Chernov writing, he grabs the book out of his hand and says, "What do you think will lead us home? Writing about this war, or fighting it!? No one will ever read this! If you lack the stomach to kill for your country, at least show me you are willing to die for it!"

Well, later in that same mission, Chernov gets burnt to death by an enemy soldier holding a flamenwarfer (Something along those lines. It's a flame thrower that shoots out both flames, and tar to give a worse burn that a normal flamethrower would). After you kill them, soldiers rush into the Reichstag to finish off the nazi army once and for all. But not Reznov. He crouches down beside Chernov's body searches for the book he has been writing, takes it out of Chernov's burnt up coat and Reznov mumbles under his breath, "Somebody should read this..."

I was suprised. If you played Call of Duty World at War or Call of Duty Black Ops, Reznov was the violent, unforgiving good guy, who thought that the only way to truly get revenge was through death. I was suprised to see that he really did care for his soldiers. I never noticed that part until about 15 minutes ago when I played through that mission again.

97Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed May 02, 2012 2:29 am

Jony

Jony
Just watched Call of Duty Black Ops 2 trailer....It's pretty futuristic.

98Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed May 02, 2012 10:47 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx

99Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Wed May 02, 2012 10:53 am

Halo Wrexx

Halo Wrexx

100Daily Story Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Daily Story Thread Fri May 04, 2012 1:39 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Just recorded some Halo 2 PC online gameplay to hold you guys over while I work on the 2nd half of the Halo CE campaign. I've got to tell you, I did absolutely horrible on both games I played. Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.