Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 15 of 17]

351 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:06 am


You can see I put a lot of effort into that one. Razz

View user profile

352 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:41 am

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
You can see I put a lot of effort into that one. Razz

Yeah, 2 minutes. That is hard work Smile

View user profile

353 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:42 am

the covenant now own this topic

View user profile

354 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:00 am

I see that picture was ineffectual.

And it took closer to a minute. Saving and uploading were the longest parts. Razz
Kinda like this.
Spoiler:

Was there a point to that you may ask? Of course there wasn't.

View user profile

355 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:16 am

why hijack a thread at 2am..Or at least for most people... Zzz Sleep

View user profile

356 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:26 am

CPL. Rex wrote:why hijack a thread at 2am..Or at least for most people... Zzz Sleep
We Sangheili do not require much sleep, so we stay up trolling Humans in an attempt to cause a mass-suicide among the species.

View user profile

357 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:36 am

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:why hijack a thread at 2am..Or at least for most people... Zzz Sleep
We Sangheili do not require much sleep, so we stay up trolling Humans in an attempt to cause a mass-suicide among the species.
.. Mass suicide over a Thread hijack? Or trolling overall? Cause I wouldn't kill myself just because I'm being trolled by aliens.

View user profile

358 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:38 am

It's day for me Very Happy

Anto, order fleet to glass this thread.

Come Kusa, we are leaving this system.

*Jumps to Phantom*



Last edited by Jony on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

359 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:46 am

I wouldn't do that if I were you.. Neutral ( screw it, I'm going to get sleep now
.. Sleep )

View user profile

360 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:56 am

All ships prepare for glassing then we are out of here

View user profile

361 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:37 pm

CPL. Rex wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:why hijack a thread at 2am..Or at least for most people... Zzz Sleep
We Sangheili do not require much sleep, so we stay up trolling Humans in an attempt to cause a mass-suicide among the species.
.. Mass suicide over a Thread hijack? Or trolling overall? Cause I wouldn't kill myself just because I'm being trolled by aliens.

Takes gun.
Points it at forehead.
Commits suicide.

View user profile

362 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:56 pm

mini0013xx wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:why hijack a thread at 2am..Or at least for most people... Zzz Sleep
We Sangheili do not require much sleep, so we stay up trolling Humans in an attempt to cause a mass-suicide among the species.
.. Mass suicide over a Thread hijack? Or trolling overall? Cause I wouldn't kill myself just because I'm being trolled by aliens.

Takes gun.
Points it at forehead.
Commits suicide.
... *facepalm*

View user profile

363 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:51 pm

CPL. Rex wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:why hijack a thread at 2am..Or at least for most people... Zzz Sleep
We Sangheili do not require much sleep, so we stay up trolling Humans in an attempt to cause a mass-suicide among the species.
.. Mass suicide over a Thread hijack? Or trolling overall? Cause I wouldn't kill myself just because I'm being trolled by aliens.

Takes gun.
Points it at forehead.
Commits suicide.
... *facepalm*
mission complete

View user profile

364 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:09 pm

Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:why hijack a thread at 2am..Or at least for most people... Zzz Sleep
We Sangheili do not require much sleep, so we stay up trolling Humans in an attempt to cause a mass-suicide among the species.
.. Mass suicide over a Thread hijack? Or trolling overall? Cause I wouldn't kill myself just because I'm being trolled by aliens.

Takes gun.
Points it at forehead.
Commits suicide.
... *facepalm*
mission complete

I'm still here.

View user profile

365 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:38 pm

CPL. Rex wrote:I'm still here.
Not for long.

*Opens Barney's cage.

View user profile

366 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:42 pm

Uh...Who?

View user profile

367 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:45 pm

CPL. Rex wrote:Uh...Who?
I suppose I should have described that a bit more...

He's one of the Covenants many secret weapons. A purple dinosaur that invades televisions and mentally scars little kids.

View user profile

368 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:48 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:Uh...Who?
I suppose I should have described that a bit more...

He's one of the Covenants many secret weapons. A purple dinosaur that invades televisions and mentally scars little kids.
OH....That Barney...

View user profile

369 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:57 pm

CPL. Rex wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:Uh...Who?
I suppose I should have described that a bit more...

He's one of the Covenants many secret weapons. A purple dinosaur that invades televisions and mentally scars little kids.
OH....That Barney...
Yep and our other secret weapons are much much worth each of them worth then the last

View user profile

370 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:02 am

Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Yep and our other secret weapons are much much worth each of them worth then the last
...I suppose I should thank you for technically giving us free money then. GIVE US YOUR OTHER WEAPONS SO WE CAN SELL THEM FOR MONAH!!!!

View user profile

371 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:21 am

CPL Novan wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Yep and our other secret weapons are much much worth each of them worth then the last
...I suppose I should thank you for technically giving us free money then. GIVE US YOUR OTHER WEAPONS SO WE CAN SELL THEM FOR MONAH!!!!
You can't sell things that are trying to kill you.

The Covenant couldn't sell Spartans.

View user profile

372 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:13 am

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL Novan wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Yep and our other secret weapons are much much worth each of them worth then the last
...I suppose I should thank you for technically giving us free money then. GIVE US YOUR OTHER WEAPONS SO WE CAN SELL THEM FOR MONAH!!!!
You can't sell things that are trying to kill you.

The Covenant couldn't sell Spartans.

Ever heard of the black market.

View user profile

373 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:21 am

mini0013xx wrote:Ever heard of the black market.
Spartans are not sold on the black market.

View user profile

374 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:29 am

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:Ever heard of the black market.
Spartans are not sold on the black market.

I bought one for the Covenant...

View user profile

375 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:38 am

Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:Ever heard of the black market.
Spartans are not sold on the black market.

I bought one for the Covenant...
O.o Sounds like a bad idea. Does he follow orders?

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.