Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 14 of 17]

32622nd marine brigade - Page 14 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun May 13, 2012 5:23 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:Is it too late to join Question
no oracle
I must follow protocol, and protocol dictates that I assist the reclaimers. It also dictates that I "give hell" to the "split jaws".
Welcome aboard Contrite, judging by your response to Anto, I think we're going to get along quite well.

32722nd marine brigade - Page 14 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun May 13, 2012 5:27 pm

001 Contrite Mediation

001 Contrite Mediation
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
no oracle
I must follow protocol, and protocol dictates that I assist the reclaimers. It also dictates that I "give hell" to the "split jaws".
Welcome aboard Contrite, judging by your response to Anto, I think we're going to get along quite well.
Thank you sir, it's an honor!

32822nd marine brigade - Page 14 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun May 13, 2012 5:29 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
no oracle
Pathetic none will stop our might even if u get the help of the oracle we will still keep pushing to reach our final goal

32922nd marine brigade - Page 14 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun May 13, 2012 5:37 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Pathetic none will stop our might even if u get the help of the oracle we will still keep pushing to reach our final goal
Ah, but you see, having an "Oracle" as you call them, means we might be able to call in Sentinels.

Edit: by the way Contrite, since you joined us when we were still on BVG, you have the rank of Corporal.

33022nd marine brigade - Page 14 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun May 13, 2012 5:41 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Ah, but you see, having an "Oracle" as you call them, means we might be able to call in Sentinels.
No matter our forces will destroy them with ease

33122nd marine brigade - Page 14 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun May 13, 2012 5:48 pm

001 Contrite Mediation

001 Contrite Mediation
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:

Edit: by the way Contrite, since you joined us when we were still on BVG, you have the rank of Corporal.
Oh yeah, I forgot tongue . The original post:
smyile117 wrote:001contritie meditation Rifeman/ATgunner/LMG alpha squad, rank; corporal

33222nd marine brigade - Page 14 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun May 13, 2012 5:50 pm

001 Contrite Mediation

001 Contrite Mediation
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Yeah, that worked on Onyx Razz . Turns out, Onyx was made of sentinels, and your ships got blasted to -cheesecake!-

33322nd marine brigade - Page 14 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun May 13, 2012 5:54 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Yeah, that worked on Onyx Razz . Turns out, Onyx was made of sentinels, and your ships got blasted to -cheesecake!-
Aw Snap.

33422nd marine brigade - Page 14 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun May 13, 2012 6:00 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Aw Snap.
AH 1000 HELLS AWAIT YOU

33522nd marine brigade - Page 14 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun May 13, 2012 7:33 pm

CPL Novan

CPL Novan
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
AH 1000 HELLS AWAIT YOU

Too bad humans mainly believe in only one or none at all.

33622nd marine brigade - Page 14 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun May 13, 2012 7:44 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
CPL Novan wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
AH 1000 HELLS AWAIT YOU

Well then you will just have to go there, leave, go back, leave, go back, and so on, until you get to a thousand.

33722nd marine brigade - Page 14 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun May 13, 2012 10:23 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL Novan wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
AH 1000 HELLS AWAIT YOU

Well then you will just have to go there, leave, go back, leave, go back, and so on, until you get to a thousand.
Where would you go when you leave hell?

33822nd marine brigade - Page 14 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun May 13, 2012 10:28 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
CPL Novan wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
AH 1000 HELLS AWAIT YOU

Where would you go when you leave hell?
Be alive again of course.

33922nd marine brigade - Page 14 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:55 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Gunny Anthony, any progress on the Brigade Emblem?

PS: Bump

34022nd marine brigade - Page 14 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:36 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
1st LT Knadan wrote:Gunny Anthony, any progress on the Brigade Emblem?

1: I'm sorry, but I have still not any confirmation on the color patern, and until I get the right colors, I can't put in any additional features.
2:Bump? Neutral

34122nd marine brigade - Page 14 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:37 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan

1: I'm sorry, but I have still not any confirmation on the color patern, and until I get the right colors, I can't put in any additional features.
1. Fair point, feel free to put that thread up if you so choose.
2. "Bump" because I was bringing this thread back into the light.

3. After messaging Brigadier Smyile, unless you decline, Gunnery Sergeant Anthony, you are hereby promoted to Chief Warrant Officer-4 effective immediately. With this promotion comes additional authority and a position as XO for 1st Platoon.
Do you accept?

34222nd marine brigade - Page 14 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:09 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Just pick 1 already...i made 1 and every 1 in the covenant liked it

34322nd marine brigade - Page 14 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:32 am

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
1st LT Knadan wrote:

1. Fair point, feel free to put that thread up if you so choose.
2. "Bump" because I was bringing this thread back into the light.

3. After messaging Brigadier Smyile, unless you decline, Gunnery Sergeant Anthony, you are hereby promoted to Chief Warrant Officer-4 effective immediately. With this promotion comes additional authority and a position as XO for 1st Platoon.
Do you accept?
This is an honor. Do I get to keep Alpha squad? If so, yes.
Ps: What is the proper signage(Example: Gunnery Seargent=GySgt) for Warrant Officer-4?

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Only members votes will count in this poll. What colors should the clan emblem be?

22nd marine brigade - Page 14 Star1111

choice 1. Same

choice 2. Blue star, Red behind fist //

choice 3. other (insert what colors you want and where you want them)

Please in your vote give your choice ONLY. This makes it easier and faster to taly votes.

Last edited by CWO4 Anthony321123 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

34522nd marine brigade - Page 14 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:12 am

CPL Novan

CPL Novan
Voting 2.

34622nd marine brigade - Page 14 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:44 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
can i vote?

34722nd marine brigade - Page 14 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:48 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:can i vote?
Brigade members only; sorry. Neutral

34822nd marine brigade - Page 14 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Herecy!!

34922nd marine brigade - Page 14 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:40 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Herecy!!
What else would you expect from heretics?

We should make a secret plan involving something they can't vote on. That way we could get back at them for this.

35022nd marine brigade - Page 14 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:54 am

Jony

Jony
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Herecy!!
What else would you expect from heretics?

We should make a secret plan involving something they can't vote on. That way we could get back at them for this.

Yeah, let's just keep posting to this thread, until someone comes and will order us to drop the thread..Who will that be. I doubt it's Knadan XD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.