Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 17]

22622nd marine brigade - Page 10 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:43 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:if u do some trails when game come out i would like to see them first hand dont worry i would be far way in stealth just watching the masters in their craft
We make no promises, we can't have the enemy learning our secrets, I'm sure you understand.
i whasent to go there to learn ur secrets or anything else only to see how u react in combat and to see how ODSTs train
Like I said, I make no promises, that doesn't mean you can, but that doesn't mean you can't either.

22722nd marine brigade - Page 10 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:44 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:if u do some trails when game come out i would like to see them first hand dont worry i would be far way in stealth just watching the masters in their craft
We make no promises, we can't have the enemy learning our secrets, I'm sure you understand.
i whasent to go there to learn ur secrets or anything else only to see how u react in combat and to see how ODSTs train
Like I said, I make no promises, that doesn't mean you can, but that doesn't mean you can't either.
i know and with all my sangheili honor i respect that well shall see when the time comes

22822nd marine brigade - Page 10 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:18 am

Jony

Jony
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
i know and with all my sangheili honor i respect that well shall see when the time comes

You shall become "The Kaidon" of Sanghelios.

22922nd marine brigade - Page 10 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:24 am

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Jony wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:

You shall become "The Kaidon" of Sanghelios.
and i will be it with great honor

23022nd marine brigade - Page 10 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:44 pm

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
exactly rigbht on the trials side of things matey:-)

23122nd marine brigade - Page 10 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:44 pm

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Also i will shortly update the post BTW

23222nd marine brigade - Page 10 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:55 pm

Legal

Legal
Brigadier Smyile117 wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Also i will shortly update the post BTW

Smyile whats your gamertag? I'll add you

23322nd marine brigade - Page 10 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:02 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Legal wrote:Smyile whats your gamertag? I'll add you
Smyile's GT is "DONT SHOOOOT ME"

23422nd marine brigade - Page 10 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:03 pm

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Legal wrote:Smyile whats your gamertag? I'll add you
Smyile's GT is "DONT SHOOOOT ME"
KNadan i will add you soon btw i got the invite ;-)

23522nd marine brigade - Page 10 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:21 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
guys hear this music https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8TJ44bzYe_M when i have a epic fight with u guys

23622nd marine brigade - Page 10 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:42 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
I sent you a freind request on xbox live, smyile.

23722nd marine brigade - Page 10 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:34 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
I have an update on the potential clan emblem I have been making. What do you guys think?
22nd marine brigade - Page 10 Star1110

23822nd marine brigade - Page 10 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:22 am

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:I have an update on the potential clan emblem I have been making. What do you guys think?
Hmm, I might change the color of the star, but looks good so far. What I suggest is to place the unit name (22nd Marine Brigade) in the star above the fist, and place the unit nickname or motto in the star underneath the fist.

23922nd marine brigade - Page 10 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:57 am

Jony

Jony
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:guys hear this music https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8TJ44bzYe_M when i have a epic fight with u guys

Just amazing..... drunken

Also...It sound littlebit like Theme from MW3 trailer. It have good music.

24022nd marine brigade - Page 10 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:49 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Jony wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:guys hear this music https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8TJ44bzYe_M when i have a epic fight with u guys

Just amazing..... drunken

Also...It sound littlebit like Theme from MW3 trailer. It have good music.
and heres our theme for when we have a big army
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9WqwFhX6Cqg

24122nd marine brigade - Page 10 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:46 pm

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:I have an update on the potential clan emblem I have been making. What do you guys think?
Looks amazing, also matre what is your GT so i can add uyou, i have bout 20 pending requests, simply edit the color of the star, and add in 22nd marines there like knadan said, good job gentlemen, I was going to design at, this saved me alot of time and effort, thanks sergeant:-)

24222nd marine brigade - Page 10 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:00 pm

Jony

Jony
Brigadier Smyile117 wrote:
Looks amazing, also matre what is your GT so i can add uyou, i have bout 20 pending requests, simply edit the color of the star, and add in 22nd marines there like knadan said, good job gentlemen, I was going to design at, this saved me alot of time and effort, thanks sergeant:-)

Dats cool.

24322nd marine brigade - Page 10 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:30 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
here my art for our clan banner
22nd marine brigade - Page 10 Sanghe10

24422nd marine brigade - Page 10 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:54 pm

Xytan 'Vemuree

Xytan 'Vemuree
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:here my art for our clan banner
22nd marine brigade - Page 10 Sanghe10

You should post that to our thread.

24522nd marine brigade - Page 10 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:31 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Hmm, I might change the color of the star, but looks good so far. What I suggest is to place the unit name (22nd Marine Brigade) in the star above the fist, and place the unit nickname or motto in the star underneath the fist.
What color should it be? And we kinda need a nickname or motto for me to add that to the design; and again what do you and smylie think the color should be? I made it that color to make it look more military looking, but I can change it if you want. Also my gt is: Michael321123

24622nd marine brigade - Page 10 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:45 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
What color should it be? And we kinda need a nickname or motto for me to add that to the design; and again what do you and smylie think the color should be? I made it that color to make it look more military looking, but I can change it if you want. Also my gt is: Michael321123
I'm thinking a red star with yellow text, but fair point on the need for a motto and/or nickname.
Anyone have an idea for a unit nickname or motto?

24722nd marine brigade - Page 10 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:50 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
1st LT Knadan wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
I'm thinking a red star with yellow text, but fair point on the need for a motto and/or nickname.
I don't think that color skeem is a good idea. I don't want us to look like comees and red and yellow together always make me think of ketchup and mustard. Neutral

24822nd marine brigade - Page 10 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:52 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
1st LT Knadan wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
I don't think that color skeem is a good idea. I don't want us to look like comees and red and yellow together always make me think of ketchup and mustard. Neutral
try red,purple and blue...red means that we are ready to die for humanity, purple means that we will bring down the alien basterds and blue means that we will kill any elite that stands in our way

24922nd marine brigade - Page 10 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:54 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:I don't think that color skeem is a good idea. I don't want us to look like comees and red and yellow together always make me think of ketchup and mustard. Neutral
I was thinking red and yellow as in the Soviet Bloc, but I can understand your point. Maybe a Blue star and Red text? Or White text with a Red backround for the fist?

25022nd marine brigade - Page 10 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:58 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
1st LT Knadan wrote:
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:I don't think that color skeem is a good idea. I don't want us to look like comees and red and yellow together always make me think of ketchup and mustard. Neutral
I was thinking red and yellow as in the Soviet Bloc, but I can understand your point. Maybe a Blue star and Red text? Or White text with a Red backround for the fist?
That sounds Better. Lets see what Smylie thinks first.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.