Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 17]

20122nd marine brigade - Page 9 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:35 pm

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
Lt. Vagos wrote:How can i apply sir? Neutral
Your in , tell me what posiiton you want to join in, you can apply for tryouts for a position in the ODST division and in the meantime be placed in a squad, you can either fill up the last position in alpha squad, or take up lead of the second squad in 1st platoon, bravo squad, rank of gunnery sergeant, good to have you on board soldier, f you want to join the reach side of the can aswell leave me your GT

20222nd marine brigade - Page 9 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:36 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
(Pulls out M6D and head shots Xytan)
Save that kind of talk for the war topic.

To answer your question Vagos, basically just let us know that you're interested in joining, which you have by asking how to join.
So the question is, what kind of role do you think you can fill? Rifleman, Marksman, or even Anti-Tank? There are more options, but this should give an idea of how this works.
Also, we pretty much only have one platoon at the moment, so I don't think we have any openings for Lieutenants, so you may be demoted into openings. Sorry if you don't like it, but that's probably how it'll go.

Isn't my signature enough to understand i would prefer to be a marksman sir? Question
Just making sure you're aware of your options. As for openings, hmm, I think I'll put you as the marksman in the second fireteam of 1st Squad, 1st Platoon until further notice.
Welcome aboard Marine!
(I'll leave the determination of your rank and the squad/platoon you permanently end up in to Brigadier Smyile.)
URRRAH

20322nd marine brigade - Page 9 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:39 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Brigadier Smyile117 wrote:
Your in , tell me what posiiton you want to join in, you can apply for tryouts for a position in the ODST division and in the meantime be placed in a squad, you can either fill up the last position in alpha squad, or take up lead of the second squad in 1st platoon, bravo squad, rank of gunnery sergeant, good to have you on board soldier, f you want to join the reach side of the can aswell leave me your GT
Uh Sir, since 1st Platoon already has a Gunnery Sergeant (E-7), it might be a good idea if we have Vagos as a Sergeant or Staff Sgt. (E-5 and E-6 respectively.) That way if I'm not available it's clear that Gunny Anthony is the next in 1st Platoons chain of command.

20422nd marine brigade - Page 9 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:41 pm

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
Lt. Vagos wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Xytan 'Vemuree wrote:

How dare you side with humans? Human filth! When the Great Journey begin, you shall be left behind.

To answer your question Vagos, basically just let us know that you're interested in joining, which you have by asking how to join.
So the question is, what kind of role do you think you can fill? Rifleman, Marksman, or even Anti-Tank? There are more options, but this should give an idea of how this works.
Also, we pretty much only have one platoon at the moment, so I don't think we have any openings for Lieutenants, so you may be demoted into openings. Sorry if you don't like it, but that's probably how it'll go.

Isn't my signature enough to understand i would prefer to be a marksman sir? Question
OK vagos, rifleman, alpha squad, im putting you in tryouts for the ODST division for when the game is released, you rank is lance corporal, you squad leader is michaelanthony, your platoon leader is lieutenant Knadan, we looking foward to seeing you on the ground,

OFF TOPIC;
This is by far the biggest post of the size, ohraah platoon

20522nd marine brigade - Page 9 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:43 pm

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:

Just making sure you're aware of your options. As for openings, hmm, I think I'll put you as the marksman in the second fireteam of 1st Squad, 1st Platoon until further notice.
Welcome aboard Marine!
(I'll leave the determination of your rank and the squad/platoon you permanently end up in to Brigadier Smyile.)
Yep i stick with your decision, knadan, keep in mind alpha is now FULL, you need to open Bravo squad in your platoon lieutenant, good job

20622nd marine brigade - Page 9 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:45 pm

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Uh Sir, since 1st Platoon already has a Gunnery Sergeant (E-7), it might be a good idea if we have Vagos as a Sergeant or Staff Sgt. (E-5 and E-6 respectively.) That way if I'm not available it's clear that Gunny Anthony is the next in 1st Platoons chain of command.
OK if we mix up the ranking system here between countries, i believe that staff sergeant in the UK makes the E-5 banding and is below gunny sergeant, but anyway vagos is in alpha squad for now anyway, but the next peraon to join will be elading up a new squad in your platoon:-)

20722nd marine brigade - Page 9 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:46 pm

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:

good to know we have you on our side rusamee, look foward to joiing you and your men on the field

Welcome aboard Marine!
URRRAH

20822nd marine brigade - Page 9 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:54 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Here's what I'm thinking:
Alpha Squad:
Squad leader: GySgt Anthony

Fireteam 1:
Cpl. Novan, Fireteam Leader/Marksman
LCpl. PandorasBox SAW gunner
LCpl. contritemeditation rifleman/Anti-Tank
(It's assumed that Anthony will be Fireteam 1's fourth person in most situations)

Fireteam 2:
Cpl. Vagos Marksman/Fireteam leader
3 open positions in Fireteam 2

(For those unaware, irl fireteams are four man teams made up of a grenadier, SAW gunner, assistant SAW gunner/rifleman, and a rifleman. There are usually two to three fireteams in a squad.)
Also, I have no idea how the UK's enlisted men ranking system works, I'm going off the USMC enlisted rank structure where Sergeant is E-5 and Staff Sergeant is E-6. Either way the next squad leader is still gonna be junior to Anthony.

20922nd marine brigade - Page 9 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:58 pm

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
1st LT Knadan wrote:Here's what I'm thinking:
Alpha Squad:

Fireteam 1:
(It's assumed that Anthony will be Fireteam 1's fourth person in most situations)

Fireteam 2:

(For those unaware, irl fireteams are four man teams made up of a grenadier, SAW gunner, assistant SAW gunner/rifleman, and a rifleman. There are usually two to three fireteams in a squad.)
There are some poeple in the clan who are not listed, zop, lollie123DNC, and one more, so alpha at this point is full

21022nd marine brigade - Page 9 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:59 pm

Brigadier Smyile117

Brigadier Smyile117
Alpha Squad:

Fireteam 1:

Fireteam 2:

Also, I have no idea how the UK's enlisted men ranking system works, I'm going off the USMC enlisted rank structure where Sergeant is E-5 and Staff Sergeant is E-6. Either way the next squad leader is still gonna be junior to Anthony.
ofcourse:-)

21122nd marine brigade - Page 9 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:59 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Alpha Squad:

Fireteam 1:

Fireteam 2:

There are some poeple in the clan who are not listed, zop, lollie123DNC, and one more, so alpha at this point is full
I stand corrected, I was unaware of that.
(It would probably be a good idea to post an updated unit roster.)

21222nd marine brigade - Page 9 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:40 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
Alpha is now full. Thats good for me because now I have a full squad. Razz

21322nd marine brigade - Page 9 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:02 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
I think between Alpha Squad and the potential ODST squad, we're the largest group in the community, even before the Revolution.

21422nd marine brigade - Page 9 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:33 am

Jony

Jony
Wow, many ODSTs...But they rule Smile I love Captain & Lieutenant ranks. But yeah, I don't know if I should join.

21522nd marine brigade - Page 9 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:02 am

Legal

Legal
Do I need trials to confirm my position as an ODST. If so I would like to 1 v 1 someone (preferably a leader) on Reach to prove how good I am.

21622nd marine brigade - Page 9 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:30 am

Jony

Jony
Legal wrote:Do I need trials to confirm my position as an ODST. If so I would like to 1 v 1 someone (preferably a leader) on Reach to prove how good I am.

If it goes that way, then it would be just stupid. Halo 3 is not like Reach. This game is not like Reach. Halo 3 is not like Halo 2. Halo Ce is not Like any other Halo game.So it would be stupid. I mean if you win him in 1 vs. 1 in Reach, but then lose in Halo 3,2,ce etc.

21722nd marine brigade - Page 9 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:39 am

Legal

Legal
Jony wrote:
Legal wrote:Do I need trials to confirm my position as an ODST. If so I would like to 1 v 1 someone (preferably a leader) on Reach to prove how good I am.

If it goes that way, then it would be just stupid. Halo 3 is not like Reach. This game is not like Reach. Halo 3 is not like Halo 2. Halo Ce is not Like any other Halo game.So it would be stupid. I mean if you win him in 1 vs. 1 in Reach, but then lose in Halo 3,2,ce etc.
Well i'd happily have a 1v1 in every Halo. Smile If it's Halo, im good.

21822nd marine brigade - Page 9 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:06 am

Jony

Jony
Legal wrote:
Jony wrote:

Halo Wars Wink?

21922nd marine brigade - Page 9 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:47 am

CPL Novan

CPL Novan
Shocked I did not realize our brigade was so large...

22022nd marine brigade - Page 9 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:32 am

Legal

Legal
Jony wrote:
Legal wrote:
Jony wrote:

Halo Wars Wink?

Every FPS Halo

22122nd marine brigade - Page 9 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:42 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
What's probably gonna happen is that we'll have tryouts for the ODSTs after Contention releases.

22222nd marine brigade - Page 9 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:41 pm

Legal

Legal
1st LT Knadan wrote:
What's probably gonna happen is that we'll have tryouts for the ODSTs after Contention releases.
Fair enough Smile

22322nd marine brigade - Page 9 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:16 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
if u do some trails when game come out i would like to see them first hand dont worry i would be far way in stealth just watching the masters in their craft

22422nd marine brigade - Page 9 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:36 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:if u do some trails when game come out i would like to see them first hand dont worry i would be far way in stealth just watching the masters in their craft
We make no promises, we can't have the enemy learning our secrets, I'm sure you understand.

22522nd marine brigade - Page 9 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:40 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:if u do some trails when game come out i would like to see them first hand dont worry i would be far way in stealth just watching the masters in their craft
We make no promises, we can't have the enemy learning our secrets, I'm sure you understand.
i whasent to go there to learn ur secrets or anything else only to see how u react in combat and to see how ODSTs train

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.