Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 17]

126 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:57 am

PandorasBox12 wrote:
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:Well look what we have here. welcome to alpha squad, 1st platoon. I'm gunnery sergant Anthony; i'm your squad leader.

Hello sir, nice to meet you too.
Can't wait to teach the covies that shields can only stop a limited number of bullets and that they should find something more sturdy to hide behind
Hoorah!!!

View user profile

127 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:45 pm

Welcome to the squad.

View user profile

128 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:05 pm

CPL Novan wrote:Welcome to the squad.
WHATS WITH THE ODST PICS!!! btw nice pic real fan

View user profile

129 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:35 pm

PandorasBox12 wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:Welcome to the Brigade, until further notice you're a Lance Corporal and support gunner in First Squad, First Platoon. I'm the platoon CO, Gunnery Sergeant Anthony is your squad leader and Platoon Sergeant, Corporal Novan is your squad's marksman, and Brigadier Smiyle is the Brigade leader. Let me or Smiyle know if you need anything (within reason.)

Thaank you for having me aboard sir! I only ask that I have enough bullets to pepper the enemy
Welcome to the Brigade soldier, well done Knadan, a good choice of position I will add pandorasbox to that position on the document:-), I will add you on box live asap to imporve our communication:-)

View user profile

130 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:42 pm

Ok guys i have a question, our play style will be suqad based (teamwork), but would you like us to take a tsctical apporach as well (pepperpotting(cover and move),flanking and stuff), or the more standard style of play??:-)

View user profile

131 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:01 pm

Brigadier Smyile117 wrote:Ok guys i have a question, our play style will be suqad based (teamwork), but would you like us to take a tsctical apporach as well (pepperpotting(cover and move),flanking and stuff), or the more standard style of play??:-)
here or in reach?if here i say shoot-cover-move and shoot-cover and when u have some one supressed send one or 2 to flank

View user profile

132 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:18 pm

Brigadier Smyile117 wrote:Ok guys i have a question, our play style will be suqad based (teamwork), but would you like us to take a tsctical apporach as well (pepperpotting(cover and move),flanking and stuff), or the more standard style of play??:-)
A little of both.

View user profile

133 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:54 pm

Brigadier Smyile117 wrote:Ok guys i have a question, our play style will be suqad based (teamwork), but would you like us to take a tsctical apporach as well (pepperpotting(cover and move),flanking and stuff), or the more standard style of play??:-)
I say that we lean towards tactical approaches but are ready to adjust as needed.

View user profile

134 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:38 pm

Definitely tactical, no running and gunning. Let's think about it with teamwork! By the way I've joined you all by changing my avatar to an ODST Smile

EDIT: Balls someone's already got this pic -.- I will change it when I'm
Back on my laptop



Last edited by Legal on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

135 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:39 pm

Legal wrote:Definitely tactical, no running and gunning. Let's think about it with teamwork! By the way I've joined you all by changing my avatar to an ODST Smile
OO-Rah

View user profile

136 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:48 pm

I'm lookin' forward to slaughtering the covies with you gentlemen. This is a fine brigade indeed.

View user profile

137 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:08 pm

Legal wrote:I'm lookin' forward to slaughtering the covies with you gentlemen. This is a fine brigade indeed.
i look forward to slaughter u as well Twisted Evil

View user profile

138 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:29 pm

Save that for when the game comes out. Also, why are you shocked at our ODST theme when you covies all have elites?

View user profile

139 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:29 pm

Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Legal wrote:I'm lookin' forward to slaughtering the covies with you gentlemen. This is a fine brigade indeed.
i look forward to slaughter u as well Twisted Evil
We will see who wins on the battlefield!

View user profile

140 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:31 pm

CPL Novan wrote:Save that for when the game comes out. Also, why are you shocked at our ODST theme when you covies all have elites?
Novan shouldn't we all train onHalo reach to see what kind of a force we have and to see how well this brigade works together?

View user profile

141 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:45 pm

Legal wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Legal wrote:I'm lookin' forward to slaughtering the covies with you gentlemen. This is a fine brigade indeed.
i look forward to slaughter u as well Twisted Evil
We will see who wins on the battlefield!
yes...it will be a honor fighting u

View user profile

142 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:46 pm

CPL Novan wrote:Save that for when the game comes out. Also, why are you shocked at our ODST theme when you covies all have elites?
im not that shocked but i am suprized because normaly i would see ppl going for spartans rather them ODSTs

View user profile

143 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:57 pm

Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
CPL Novan wrote:Save that for when the game comes out. Also, why are you shocked at our ODST theme when you covies all have elites?
im not that shocked but i am suprized because normaly i would see ppl going for spartans rather them ODSTs
Well considering that most of us in the brigade are ranked as an ODST it makes more sense than any alternatives.

View user profile

144 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:00 pm

Anyone know where I can find a good marine portrait style picture? I can't find any. Although I can find plenty of ODST pictures, but thats not my thing.

View user profile

145 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:08 pm

Also I'm working on a potential symbol for the clan. I was thinking of something like the Sovereign symbol, with some military tweeks. Heres what I have so far.

View user profile

146 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:36 pm

GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:Also I'm working on a potential symbol for the clan. I was thinking of something like the Sovereign symbol, with some military tweeks. Heres what I have so far.
I say crossed M90s behind a shield and Grizzly Bear head a la the legendary symbol.

And as for your avatar quandary,
you could try this:

or this:

or even this:

although, they would of course need to be resized.

View user profile

147 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:11 am

Veteran ODSTs will become SPARTAN-IVs. Instead little kids, who are kidnapped.

View user profile

148 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:53 am

Legal wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
CPL Novan wrote:Save that for when the game comes out. Also, why are you shocked at our ODST theme when you covies all have elites?
im not that shocked but i am suprized because normaly i would see ppl going for spartans rather them ODSTs
Well considering that most of us in the brigade are ranked as an ODST it makes more sense than any alternatives.
true

View user profile

149 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:10 pm

Just thought i'd re-inform you that anyone who either wants an easier way of communicating,or wants to join the halo reach branch of the clan, or just wants to add their clan members on live that you can add me or brigadier smyile or post your gamertag on this thread and have others add you.

Brigadier Smyile = Dont Shooooot Me (not sure on the capitals)

G Sgt John Burns = Sgt Caolan

View user profile

150 Re: 22nd marine brigade on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:36 pm

What's everyone else's gamertags? Mines 'Legaaal'.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.