Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 17]

10122nd marine brigade - Page 5 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:43 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:holy... Shocked nice pic
...my pic or Legals?

Last edited by 1st LT Knadan on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

10222nd marine brigade - Page 5 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:44 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
1st LT Knadan wrote:
...my pick or Legals?
urs

10322nd marine brigade - Page 5 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:46 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
...my pick or Legals?
urs
Oh, thank you. If you're wondering why the picture is so big, Noble increased the max size to 161x161 pixels.

10422nd marine brigade - Page 5 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:47 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
1st LT Knadan wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:
...my pick or Legals?
urs
Oh, thank you. If you're wondering why the picture is so big, Noble increased the max size to 161x161 pixels.
sweet them i got some sangheili pics to look for

10522nd marine brigade - Page 5 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:57 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
Nice choice Anto.

10622nd marine brigade - Page 5 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:58 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
1st LT Knadan wrote:Nice choice Anto.
thx im going to try to get that armor looks bad a**

10722nd marine brigade - Page 5 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:32 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Get the armor in your avatar? It's ultra armor. You have to be a Warrant Officer in Reach.
You avatar awesome by the way. lol

10822nd marine brigade - Page 5 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:55 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Get the armor in your avatar? It's ultra armor. You have to be a Warrant Officer in Reach.
in reach and when this game comes out and thx

10922nd marine brigade - Page 5 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:03 pm

Jony

Jony
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:

That's awesome picture too.

11022nd marine brigade - Page 5 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:23 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Hope they do have Ultra armor, that had to be one of my favorites in Reach.

11122nd marine brigade - Page 5 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:24 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
same here

11222nd marine brigade - Page 5 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:29 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
same here
I just realized we flooded the 22nd again... wasn't paying attention to what thread I was posting in...

11322nd marine brigade - Page 5 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:12 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Anto 'Rusamee wrote:
same here
I just realized we flooded the 22nd again... wasn't paying attention to what thread I was posting in...
lol! ye

11422nd marine brigade - Page 5 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:13 pm

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
*points at the other thread (idk which one)* GTFO. (lol)

11522nd marine brigade - Page 5 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:16 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
CPL. Rex wrote:*points at the other thread (idk which one)* GTFO. (lol)
^Agreed^
Hey split lips! Move it to the thread for the Fleet!
Anyways Rex, what do you think of the ODST unit being put on hold until the game launches so we actually have people in the main platoons?

11622nd marine brigade - Page 5 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:24 pm

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
Preferably. ^

11722nd marine brigade - Page 5 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:27 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
CPL. Rex wrote:Preferably. ^
I'll take that as agreement.
PS and off topic, the max size for avatars has been upped to 161x161, so go nuts!

11822nd marine brigade - Page 5 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:31 pm

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
1st LT Knadan wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:Preferably. ^
I'll take that as agreement.
PS and off topic, the max size for avatars has been upped to 161x161, so go nuts!

Yeah, i've noticed. I'll try that out later.

11922nd marine brigade - Page 5 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:41 pm

Anto 'Rusamee

Anto 'Rusamee
1st LT Knadan wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:*points at the other thread (idk which one)* GTFO. (lol)
^Agreed^
Hey split lips! Move it to the thread for the Fleet!
Anyways Rex, what do you think of the ODST unit being put on hold until the game launches so we actually have people in the main platoons?
we shall but only because we whant too

12022nd marine brigade - Page 5 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:40 pm

PandorasBox12

PandorasBox12
If I may Sirs, I'd like to join this Brigade as a support gunner and/or pilot.

I will ensure that the missions are completed and that the enemy is suppressed enough to give my squad breathing room

12122nd marine brigade - Page 5 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:00 am

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:If I may Sirs, I'd like to join this Brigade as a support gunner and/or pilot.

I will ensure that the missions are completed and that the enemy is suppressed enough to give my squad breathing room
Welcome to the Brigade, until further notice you're a Lance Corporal and support gunner in First Squad, First Platoon. I'm the platoon CO, Gunnery Sergeant Anthony is your squad leader and Platoon Sergeant, Corporal Novan is your squad's marksman, and Brigadier Smiyle is the Brigade leader. Let me or Smiyle know if you need anything (within reason.)

12222nd marine brigade - Page 5 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:04 am

PandorasBox12

PandorasBox12
1st LT Knadan wrote:Welcome to the Brigade, until further notice you're a Lance Corporal and support gunner in First Squad, First Platoon. I'm the platoon CO, Gunnery Sergeant Anthony is your squad leader and Platoon Sergeant, Corporal Novan is your squad's marksman, and Brigadier Smiyle is the Brigade leader. Let me or Smiyle know if you need anything (within reason.)

Thaank you for having me aboard sir! I only ask that I have enough bullets to pepper the enemy

12322nd marine brigade - Page 5 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:11 am

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
PandorasBox12 wrote:Thaank you for having me aboard sir! I only ask that I have enough bullets to pepper the enemy

(grins) I don't think ammo will be too much of a problem. And again, welcome to the Brigade.

12422nd marine brigade - Page 5 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:15 am

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
PandorasBox12 wrote:
1st LT Knadan wrote:Welcome to the Brigade, until further notice you're a Lance Corporal and support gunner in First Squad, First Platoon. I'm the platoon CO, Gunnery Sergeant Anthony is your squad leader and Platoon Sergeant, Corporal Novan is your squad's marksman, and Brigadier Smiyle is the Brigade leader. Let me or Smiyle know if you need anything (within reason.)

Thaank you for having me aboard sir! I only ask that I have enough bullets to pepper the enemy
Well look what we have here. welcome to alpha squad, 1st platoon. I'm gunnery sergant Anthony; i'm your squad leader.

12522nd marine brigade - Page 5 Empty Re: 22nd marine brigade Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:49 am

PandorasBox12

PandorasBox12
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:Well look what we have here. welcome to alpha squad, 1st platoon. I'm gunnery sergant Anthony; i'm your squad leader.

Hello sir, nice to meet you too.
Can't wait to teach the covies that shields can only stop a limited number of bullets and that they should find something more sturdy to hide behind

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.