Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Site Feature Requests - Page 3 Empty Re: Site Feature Requests Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:39 am

I'm too lazy to worship a god of laziness.

52Site Feature Requests - Page 3 Empty Re: Site Feature Requests Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:25 am

Jony

Jony
LH Justin wrote:I'm too lazy to worship a god of laziness.

I'm too lazy to be lazy.

53Site Feature Requests - Page 3 Empty Re: Site Feature Requests Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:20 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:

I'm too lazy to be lazy.
I was to lazy to respond until now.

54Site Feature Requests - Page 3 Empty Re: Site Feature Requests Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:22 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

I'm too lazy to be lazy.

I'm so lazy, I decided to not take the job of being god of laziness! I win.

55Site Feature Requests - Page 3 Empty Re: Site Feature Requests Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:25 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

I'm too lazy to be lazy.

Congrats on winning. I don't exactly want to be known for being lazy. lol

56Site Feature Requests - Page 3 Empty Re: Site Feature Requests Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:12 am

Jony

Jony
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

I'm too lazy to be lazy.

I'm too lazy to Congrats. I think this is going to little off topic.

57Site Feature Requests - Page 3 Empty Re: Site Feature Requests Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:38 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:

I'm too lazy to be lazy.

I'm too lazy to Congrats. I think this is going to little off topic.

I'm too lazy to agree...

58Site Feature Requests - Page 3 Empty Re: Site Feature Requests Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:39 pm

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
CPL Novan wrote:Try Greek mythology, they worship practically everything. Maybe Hinduism also.

Found one: Aergia, Greek goddess of sloth/laziness

So sad that our educational system in Greece is somehow made in a way that we almost learn anything about our Ancient History.
ALMOST all of our politicians after WW2 were stupid or traitors. pale

59Site Feature Requests - Page 3 Empty Re: Site Feature Requests Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:50 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
vagoschamos wrote:
CPL Novan wrote:Try Greek mythology, they worship practically everything. Maybe Hinduism also.

So sad that our educational system in Greece is somehow made in a way that we almost learn anything about our Ancient History.

That sucks. :/

60Site Feature Requests - Page 3 Empty Re: Site Feature Requests Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:12 am

Jony

Jony
mini0013xx wrote:
vagoschamos wrote:

yea

61Site Feature Requests - Page 3 Empty Re: Site Feature Requests Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:48 pm

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
vagoschamos wrote:

yea

This year everything will change, you know , we will elect Nazis hhahahahaahhah , kiddin Suspect

62Site Feature Requests - Page 3 Empty Re: Site Feature Requests Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:17 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
On topic: I don't remember if this has been said yet, but the computer I'm using is kinda slow, and I don't want to go look through the pages.lol
Anyways, I think it would be nice to have a "quick reply" box at the bottom of the page. That way I don't have to click "Reply". I just noticed that some other sites have them... and I also want it because this computer is so slow. lol
Definitely not the one I will use to play Contention.

63Site Feature Requests - Page 3 Empty Re: Site Feature Requests Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:41 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
vagoschamos wrote:

yea

This year everything will change, you know , we will elect Nazis hhahahahaahhah , kiddin Suspect

I hope so. Smile

64Site Feature Requests - Page 3 Empty Re: Site Feature Requests Tue May 08, 2012 3:08 pm

Lt. Vagos

Lt. Vagos
mini0013xx wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
vagoschamos wrote:

yea

I hope so. Smile

omfg... my father voted the neo-nazis ... and they got 7% !!! in Greece ! the land where democracy was created ... oh cr*p Embarassed

oh the irony ...

(just Google: Neo-nazis in greece)

65Site Feature Requests - Page 3 Empty Re: Site Feature Requests Tue May 08, 2012 7:12 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Lt. Vagos wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
vagoschamos wrote:

yea

I hope so. Smile

omfg... my father voted the neo-nazis ... and they got 7% !!! in Greece ! the land where democracy was created ... oh cr*p Embarassed

oh the irony ...

That's not good... at all.

66Site Feature Requests - Page 3 Empty Re: Site Feature Requests Tue May 08, 2012 7:35 pm

1st LT Knadan

1st LT Knadan
mini0013xx wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:omfg... my father voted the neo-nazis ... and they got 7% !!! in Greece ! the land where democracy was created ... oh cr*p Embarassed

oh the irony ...

That's not good... at all.
^^Seconded^^
Well crap....now would be a good time to leave Greece Vagos.....

67Site Feature Requests - Page 3 Empty Re: Site Feature Requests Wed May 09, 2012 12:21 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Lt. Vagos wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
vagoschamos wrote:

yea

I hope so. Smile

oh the irony ...

The nazi party in sweden got about 6% last election....
(They don't admit that they are nazi or rasist but they very much are...)

68Site Feature Requests - Page 3 Empty Re: Site Feature Requests Wed May 09, 2012 12:45 pm

Jony

Jony
Mad Mike wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
vagoschamos wrote:

yea

I hope so. Smile

oh the irony ...

This is surely going to offtopic

69Site Feature Requests - Page 3 Empty Re: Site Feature Requests Wed May 09, 2012 3:08 pm

Mad Mike

Mad Mike
Jony wrote:
Mad Mike wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Lt. Vagos wrote:
Jony wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
vagoschamos wrote:

yea

I hope so. Smile

oh the irony ...

This is surely going to offtopic

yeah + the no politics rule...

70Site Feature Requests - Page 3 Empty Re: Site Feature Requests Wed May 16, 2012 10:35 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I would like a search button. For all the spammed posts we have.

71Site Feature Requests - Page 3 Empty Re: Site Feature Requests Wed May 16, 2012 10:38 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I would like a search button. For all the spammed posts we have.

What about the mini is God button. I swear to me, I've been waiting a month for that!

72Site Feature Requests - Page 3 Empty Re: Site Feature Requests Wed May 16, 2012 10:45 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I would like a search button. For all the spammed posts we have.

What about the mini is God button. I swear to me, I've been waiting a month for that!
Oh ya, the god of laziness, I'm sure they will make your button once they have time.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.