Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26what a creeper! - Page 2 Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:57 pm

Jony

Jony
CPL. Rex wrote:I see your trying to secretly get a lot of posts for what ever reason.

You're genius! That is why, he is making new threads all of time...

27what a creeper! - Page 2 Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:06 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
Jony wrote:
CPL. Rex wrote:I see your trying to secretly get a lot of posts for what ever reason.

You're genius! That is why, he is making new threads all of time...
*Cracks knuckles
Time to kill some competition stop a spammer.

28what a creeper! - Page 2 Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:14 pm

idredman

idredman

Edit: Desperate for top 20 posters? Question

top 20 posters huh? ah dang it i only got 3 posters in my room.

P.S i never actually knew there was such thing as "top 20 posters" and no i just felt like doing random crap, brainstormed ideas and had no idea how to link em together, and thus this thread was born.

29what a creeper! - Page 2 Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:18 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:

P.S i never actually knew there was such thing as "top 20 posters" and no i just felt like doing random crap, brainstormed ideas and had no idea how to link em together, and thus this thread was born.
Well, you actually did make on to the list. As 20'th. Your next post will make you tied for 19th. Razz

30what a creeper! - Page 2 Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:20 pm

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:

Well, you actually did make on to the list. As 20'th. Your next post will make you tied for 19th. Razz

holy crap i got last place with out even trying !?!? such an achievement !oh wait, tied for 19th yipee!

also i make a lot of threads cause i like to have a certain place for each topic, not just mangle all the topics into different posts on one thread confuzzeling everyone.

31what a creeper! - Page 2 Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:32 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:holy crap i got last place with out even trying !?!? such an achievement !oh wait, tied for 19th yipee!

also i make a lot of threads cause i like to have a certain place for each topic, not just mangle all the topics into different posts on one thread confuzzeling everyone.
Like the daily story thread. That's usually where I post random [REDACTED] that could prpbably have it's own thread. lol

32what a creeper! - Page 2 Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:34 pm

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:holy crap i got last place with out even trying !?!? such an achievement !oh wait, tied for 19th yipee!

Like the daily story thread. That's usually where I post random [REDACTED] that could prpbably have it's own thread. lol
thanks, next time i think of something small and random, i'll head there.

33what a creeper! - Page 2 Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:36 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Well, it's not necissarily a good thing that I always post there. I'm pretty sure I've only made two threads so far. Razz

34what a creeper! - Page 2 Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:17 pm

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

Well, it's not necissarily a good thing that I always post there. I'm pretty sure I've only made two threads so far. Razz

if i can run this game when it comes out (which i hope i can) ...are and vdaam gonna be elites straight away? also, in videos regarding the sanghelis in their home world, they have no cloths on ...are you all nekkid and what kind of shmexxy cloths do your girls wear. are there even female elites?

P.S this ain't srs but i just wanna see what answer you come up with.

35what a creeper! - Page 2 Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:11 pm

CWO4 Anthony321123

CWO4 Anthony321123
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

if i can run this game when it comes out (which i hope i can) ...are and vdaam gonna be elites straight away? also, in videos regarding the sanghelis in their home world, they have no cloths on ...are you all nekkid and what kind of shmexxy cloths do your girls wear. are there even female elites?

There are women, and elites where cloths. From what i've seen, they mostly where roabs/ comonoes.

36what a creeper! - Page 2 Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:20 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
This sounds like something I would do when I was bored...

Except I did it on facebook.
You can see why I am not on facebook any more.

37what a creeper! - Page 2 Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:35 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:if i can run this game when it comes out (which i hope i can) ...are and vdaam gonna be elites straight away? also, in videos regarding the sanghelis in their home world, they have no cloths on ...are you all nekkid and what kind of shmexxy cloths do your girls wear. are there even female elites?

I'm not sure what you mean in the "vdaam gonna be elites staright away" part. Those "videos" showing Elites on their home world were from Legends, so are therefore rendered [REDACTED] to me. Plus, that was supposed to be the Elites before they had all their cool technology. I have no idea what kind of cloths we wear... Or course there are female Elites! Where do you think we came from?! Razz

38what a creeper! - Page 2 Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:00 pm

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:if i can run this game when it comes out (which i hope i can) ...are and vdaam gonna be elites straight away? also, in videos regarding the sanghelis in their home world, they have no cloths on ...are you all nekkid and what kind of shmexxy cloths do your girls wear. are there even female elites?

I'm not sure what you mean in the "vdaam gonna be elites staright away" part. Those "videos" showing Elites on their home world were from Legends, so are therefore rendered [REDACTED] to me. Plus, that was supposed to be the Elites before they had all their cool technology. I have no idea what kind of cloths we wear... Or course there are female Elites! Where do you think we came from?! Razz
i dunno, tell that to the people who think we evolved from one single creature, how did it mate?

39what a creeper! - Page 2 Empty Re: what a creeper! Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:25 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I'm not sure what you mean in the "vdaam gonna be elites staright away" part. Those "videos" showing Elites on their home world were from Legends, so are therefore rendered [REDACTED] to me. Plus, that was supposed to be the Elites before they had all their cool technology. I have no idea what kind of cloths we wear... Or course there are female Elites! Where do you think we came from?! Razz
i dunno, tell that to the people who think we evolved from one single creature, how did it mate?
You mean single celled organisms? They split if half, then two are left. It's pretty graphic though.

40what a creeper! - Page 2 Empty Re: what a creeper! Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:29 am

idredman

idredman
all of us kinda forgot this but, idredman is still always online. kusa kill him

41what a creeper! - Page 2 Empty Re: what a creeper! Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:26 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:all of us kinda forgot this but, idredman is still always online. kusa kill him
*Stabs idredman.
Gladly! Now if only you couldn't respawn...

42what a creeper! - Page 2 Empty Re: what a creeper! Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:36 am

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:all of us kinda forgot this but, idredman is still always online. kusa kill him
*Stabs idredman.

Rolling Eyes

43what a creeper! - Page 2 Empty Re: what a creeper! Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:07 am

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
*Stabs idredman.

Well if he respawns, then you can just stab him again. And if he continues to respawn, you'll be enjoying yourself with an infinite amount of fun!!!

44what a creeper! - Page 2 Empty Re: what a creeper! Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:12 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
*Stabs idredman.

Well if he respawns, then you can just stab him again. And if he continues to respawn, you'll be enjoying yourself with an infinite amount of fun!!!
I believe this is called "spawn killing" or "boosting".
*Stab's idredman.

45what a creeper! - Page 2 Empty Re: what a creeper! Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:15 am

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
*Stabs idredman.

*Stab's idredman.

but what if i armor lock? your knife will bounce back stabbing your hand..

P.S what the hell is that fire thingy on my posts? are they gonna burn me?

46what a creeper! - Page 2 Empty Re: what a creeper! Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:23 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
*Stabs idredman.

*Stab's idredman.

I'm pretty sure I would see you doing the typical "punch the ground" move, that meant you were going into armor lock. And because you are my only enemy, I would put up a tent, build a camp fire, and wait for you to come out.

If we're looking at the same fire, it means that a lot of people have posted in it recently.

47what a creeper! - Page 2 Empty Re: what a creeper! Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:24 am

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
*Stabs idredman.

*Stab's idredman.

I'm pretty sure I would see you doing the typical "punch the ground" move, that meant you were going into armor lock. And because you are my only enemy, I would put up a tent, build a camp fire, and wait for you to come out.

If we're looking at the same fire, it means that a lot of people have posted in it recently.

well then i'll never come out betch!

48what a creeper! - Page 2 Empty Re: what a creeper! Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:30 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I'm pretty sure I would see you doing the typical "punch the ground" move, that meant you were going into armor lock. And because you are my only enemy, I would put up a tent, build a camp fire, and wait for you to come out.

*Spawns a killball.
*Drops it on idredman.
*Spawns spawn-point.
*Deletes all.
*Spawns another.
*Drops it in killball.
Wink

49what a creeper! - Page 2 Empty Re: what a creeper! Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:32 am

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I'm pretty sure I would see you doing the typical "punch the ground" move, that meant you were going into armor lock. And because you are my only enemy, I would put up a tent, build a camp fire, and wait for you to come out.

*Spawns a killball.
*Drops it on idredman.
*Spawns spawn-point.
*Deletes all.
*Spawns another.
*Drops it in killball.
Wink

...no one said forge was on *turns into 343 guilty spark ...wannabe*

50what a creeper! - Page 2 Empty Re: what a creeper! Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:38 am

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:*Spawns a killball.
*Drops it on idredman.
*Spawns spawn-point.
*Deletes all.
*Spawns another.
*Drops it in killball.
Wink

...no one said forge was on *turns into 343 guilty spark ...wannabe*
And nobody said we were in custom games with infinite armor abilities!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.