Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Re: what a creeper! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:39 am

yeah man he's always online, he should go outside more i mean like ... i got out and score some coke dude and when i come back the rainbow man tells me that he's online and then takes me to the land of magical magicee magic.

View user profile

2 Re: what a creeper! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:40 am

idredman wrote:yeah man he's always online, he should go outside more i mean like ... i got out and score some coke dude and when i come back the rainbow man tells me that he's online and then takes me to the land of magical magicee magic.
we must do something, i declare war on the dredman and his army of dredmonians.

View user profile

3 Re: what a creeper! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:41 am

idredman wrote:
idredman wrote:yeah man he's always online, he should go outside more i mean like ... i got out and score some coke dude and when i come back the rainbow man tells me that he's online and then takes me to the land of magical magicee magic.
we must do something, i declare war on the dredman and his army of dredmonians.
KILL IT WITH FIRE!

View user profile

4 Re: what a creeper! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:41 am

i got 99 problems and idredman's every one of 'em.

View user profile

5 Re: what a creeper! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:03 pm

Okay...

View user profile

6 Re: what a creeper! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:06 pm

Jony wrote:Okay...
omg he's online right now!! can't you see his trickery? he is trying to mess with our heads with his mind controlling 3 dollar bills!

View user profile

7 Re: what a creeper! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:38 pm

Which one of you should I kill first...?

View user profile

8 Re: what a creeper! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:03 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:Which one of you should I kill first...?
the dred one

View user profile

9 Re: what a creeper! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:06 pm

idredman wrote:
the dred one
we must put an end to his dredery... i suggest with tie dead animal skin into HIS skin and wait for the vultures to eat him, which isn't so cruel just because they really did it in the middle ages.

View user profile

10 Re: what a creeper! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:06 pm

idredman wrote:
idredman wrote:
the dred one
we must put an end to his dredery... i suggest with tie dead animal skin into HIS skin and wait for the vultures to eat him, which isn't so cruel just because they really did it in the middle ages.

he's even online right now ...mother of god!

View user profile

11 Re: what a creeper! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:08 pm

idredman wrote:
idredman wrote:
the dred one
Or, I could throw you in the cage with Justin Beiber. The very small cage.

View user profile

12 Re: what a creeper! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:10 pm

we must make a stand against this buffoon !!now i will go into my EEEEVVVVVIIIIIIILLLLL lair and make a device that will kill everything in the universe just to get rid of one problem (evil forerunner genius)

View user profile

13 Re: what a creeper! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:13 pm

idredman wrote:we must make a stand against this buffoon !!now i will go into my EEEEVVVVVIIIIIIILLLLL lair and make a device that will kill everything in the universe just to get rid of one problem (evil forerunner genius)
IT IS I ! Darrel McMexican!!i have returned from my journey in flying in the 8 seas !! now kiss me you fool, EAT MY TONGUE !

View user profile

14 Re: what a creeper! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:14 pm

idredman wrote:we must make a stand against this buffoon !!now i will go into my EEEEVVVVVIIIIIIILLLLL lair and make a device that will kill everything in the universe just to get rid of one problem (evil forerunner genius)
The multiplying idredmans is definitely a problem, but not near as bad as the Flood. If anything, it solves the problem of how the Covenant is supposed to feed a few million Grunts.

View user profile

15 Re: what a creeper! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:15 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:
idredman wrote:
the dred one
Or, I could throw you in the cage with Justin Beiber. The very small cage.
what is your name young boy? kusa? excellent excellent, i am an adventurer that swims in the ground at the nearest Walmart ...what's that? you don't care. EXCELLENT from now on you'll be my cement betch

View user profile

16 Re: what a creeper! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:18 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
The multiplying idredmans is definitely a problem, but not near as bad as the Flood. If anything, it solves the problem of how the Covenant is supposed to feed a few million Grunts.
LESS HUMPING MORE DRYING I WANT EVERY MAGGOT GRUNT ALIVE TO GO AROUND AND NOT MATE, I WANT EVERY MALE OF YOU TO MASTURBATE 47 TIMES IN A ROW! (46 masturbations in a row would kill you)

View user profile

17 Re: what a creeper! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:26 pm

idredman wrote:LESS HUMPING MORE DRYING I WANT EVERY MAGGOT GRUNT ALIVE TO GO AROUND AND NOT MATE, I WANT EVERY MALE OF YOU TO MASTURBATE 47 TIMES IN A ROW! (46 masturbations in a row would kill you)
I swear I heard that in a Livestream or something. lol

Telling an Elite to masturbate is just creepy.

View user profile

18 Re: what a creeper! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:27 pm

jolly good show you got there govna' ! we certainly should feed him to these buggering vultures TA' TA'

View user profile

19 Re: what a creeper! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:29 pm

*insert further spam here

View user profile

20 Re: what a creeper! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:30 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:LESS HUMPING MORE DRYING I WANT EVERY MAGGOT GRUNT ALIVE TO GO AROUND AND NOT MATE, I WANT EVERY MALE OF YOU TO MASTURBATE 47 TIMES IN A ROW! (46 masturbations in a row would kill you)

yo dude you wanna buy some coke, quality stuff here i got all kinds of needles and smelly crap ..i also got Pepsi if you don't like coke.

View user profile

21 Re: what a creeper! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:32 pm

idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

yo dude you wanna buy some coke, quality stuff here i got all kinds of needles and smelly crap ..i also got Pepsi if you don't like coke.
I hate soda!
*Throws empty soda can out the window. It hits idredman.

View user profile

22 Re: what a creeper! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:38 pm

wtf happened here!? why does everyone hate me all of a sudden? with out me none of you would exist, except you kusa, you have my permission to exist.

View user profile

23 Re: what a creeper! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:46 pm

idredman wrote:wtf happened here!? why does everyone hate me all of a sudden? with out me none of you would exist, except you kusa, you have my permission to exist.
Thank you. I enjoy existing.

I wonder how long this thread filled with 100% spam will last...

View user profile

24 Re: what a creeper! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:50 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:wtf happened here!? why does everyone hate me all of a sudden? with out me none of you would exist, except you kusa, you have my permission to exist.
Thank you. I enjoy existing.

I wonder how long this thread filled with 100% spam will last...

i don't accept thanks i only accept cash or transfers to my paypal account.

View user profile

25 Re: what a creeper! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:54 pm

I see your trying to secretly get a lot of posts for what ever reason.

Edit: Desperate for top 20 posters? Question

Last edited by CPL. Rex on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.