Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.


You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 galaxies and requirements. on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:47 am

hey there ... i was just gonna ask if it's just gonna be one HUMONGOUS map with planets and you're gonna have to fly in space going from one planet to and other, also about system requirements ... from what you're doing now ...how about comparing it to let's say halo 2 ...better or worse? graphics wise of course.

View user profile

2 Re: galaxies and requirements. on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:57 am

idredman wrote:hey there ... i was just gonna ask if it's just gonna be one HUMONGOUS map with planets and you're gonna have to fly in space going from one planet to and other, also about system requirements ... from what you're doing now ...how about comparing it to let's say halo 2 ...better or worse? graphics wise of course.

Game is made with Cryengine 3, so it will have Crysis 2 graphics, that means: Better graphics than Halo 2. I'm pretty sure, that there will be Space battles, and you will need pretty badass computer if you want play this game...

View user profile

3 Re: galaxies and requirements. on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:58 pm

As long as you can run CE3 its self, you should be able to optimize for either graphics or FPS.


_________________
3D Modeler @ Sovereign Game Studios
Twitter: @GingerKendall
YouTube: kendallCMPracing
View user profile http://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com/

4 Re: galaxies and requirements. on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:53 am

http://store.origin.com/store/ea/en_US/html/pbPage.play-free-games-en_US

go to streaming demos, crysis 2, and see if you can run it. check out cryengine 3 for yourself

View user profile

5 Re: galaxies and requirements. on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:36 am

BloodBrothers wrote:As long as you can run CE3 its self, you should be able to optimize for either graphics or FPS.

what? i thought GoC was running on the UE3.....

View user profile

6 Re: galaxies and requirements. on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:22 am

camycamera wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:As long as you can run CE3 its self, you should be able to optimize for either graphics or FPS.

what? i thought GoC was running on the UE3.....

They changed it, now, it's Cryengine 3. If you can't run it, upgrade your computer.

View user profile

7 Re: galaxies and requirements. on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Jony wrote:
camycamera wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:As long as you can run CE3 its self, you should be able to optimize for either graphics or FPS.

what? i thought GoC was running on the UE3.....

They changed it, now, it's Cryengine 3. If you can't run it, upgrade your computer.

Ehhh I wouldn't quite say that yet, there still has to be a bunch of optimization and packaging files for optimization. We plan on implementing ways of being able to tune down your game or bring it up.

View user profile

8 Re: galaxies and requirements. on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:53 pm

So I guess this is why Jony decided to make his "requirements" thread...

Also, a really long time ago, they said it would have Halo 3-ish graphics. Think it was in a Combat Cast.

View user profile

9 Re: galaxies and requirements. on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:59 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:So I guess this is why Jony decided to make his "requirements" thread...

Also, a really long time ago, they said it would have Halo 3-ish graphics. Think it was in a Combat Cast.

i miss these combat casts, i used to listen to them while playing zombotron but that's not important what's important is i can't run it Smile

View user profile

10 Re: galaxies and requirements. on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:24 pm

idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:So I guess this is why Jony decided to make his "requirements" thread...

Also, a really long time ago, they said it would have Halo 3-ish graphics. Think it was in a Combat Cast.

i miss these combat casts, i used to listen to them while playing zombotron but that's not important what's important is i can't run it Smile
Well, hopefully turning down various graphical things will allow you to play it. I was looking forward to killing you.

View user profile

11 Re: galaxies and requirements. on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:28 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:So I guess this is why Jony decided to make his "requirements" thread...

Also, a really long time ago, they said it would have Halo 3-ish graphics. Think it was in a Combat Cast.

i miss these combat casts, i used to listen to them while playing zombotron but that's not important what's important is i can't run it Smile
Well, hopefully turning down various graphical things will allow you to play it. I was looking forward to killing you.

i was looking forward to killing me too man.

View user profile

12 Re: galaxies and requirements. on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:59 am

Swanton007 wrote:
Jony wrote:
camycamera wrote:
BloodBrothers wrote:As long as you can run CE3 its self, you should be able to optimize for either graphics or FPS.

what? i thought GoC was running on the UE3.....

They changed it, now, it's Cryengine 3. If you can't run it, upgrade your computer.

Ehhh I wouldn't quite say that yet, there still has to be a bunch of optimization and packaging files for optimization. We plan on implementing ways of being able to tune down your game or bring it up.

YES! optimise it very well plz! i want to be able to run this game!

i do have crysis 2, however, but i think i ended up running at about 15 FPS... well, it was still playable of course, but i want at least 25 FPS Very Happy

also, max payne 3 apparently can run pretty much any computer, and still look beautiful, and i want that to be the standard of an game in terms of optimisation in the future. not too much pressure, keep up the good work Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.