Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond and ..stuff :'( Empty bond and ..stuff :'( Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:36 pm

idredman

idredman
hey people ...i just read this stuff on ima'slutee 's post or whatever and you guys were like "kusa take it from here" and stuff like that, are you guys like ..irl friends on skype and such or do you guys KNOW that each of you will read something and reply and all that sort of stuff and .. shizz.

that is all.

2bond and ..stuff :'( Empty Re: bond and ..stuff :'( Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:44 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Hi. My name's Mini. I do youtube commentaries.

That's all anybody knows about me. No joke.

Welcome back. It's been a long time gluing the community together, and the glue never dries. Have a fun time bonding with all of us.

3bond and ..stuff :'( Empty Re: bond and ..stuff :'( Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:49 pm

idredman

idredman
mini0013xx wrote:Hi. My name's Mini. I do youtube commentaries.

Welcome back. It's been a long time gluing the community together, and the glue never dries. Have a fun time bonding with all of us.
you mean in a good way or a bad way? also i saw one of your vids and i just subbed Smile

4bond and ..stuff :'( Empty Re: bond and ..stuff :'( Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:03 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
idredman wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:Hi. My name's Mini. I do youtube commentaries.

you mean in a good way or a bad way? also i saw one of your vids and i just subbed Smile

I'm pretty secretive about my life. So no, not in a bad way.

Anyway, I hope you have fun in this community. With me in here, you won't feel like a third wheel long.

After all, Tricycles need three wheels.

5bond and ..stuff :'( Empty Re: bond and ..stuff :'( Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:hey people ...i just read this stuff on ima'slutee 's post or whatever and you guys were like "kusa take it from here" and stuff like that, are you guys like ..irl friends on skype and such or do you guys KNOW that each of you will read something and reply and all that sort of stuff and .. shizz.

that is all.
Real life friends with Ima... No. You are incorrect. Although, I'm wondering what you read now...

Last edited by Kusa 'Aezotee on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

6bond and ..stuff :'( Empty Re: bond and ..stuff :'( Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:09 pm

idredman

idredman
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:hey people ...i just read this stuff on ima'slutee 's post or whatever and you guys were like "kusa take it from here" and stuff like that, are you guys like ..irl friends on skype and such or do you guys KNOW that each of you will read something and reply and all that sort of stuff and .. shizz.

that is all.
Real life friends with Ima... No. You are incorrect. Although, I'm wondering what you read now...
did you just call ima'slutee "it" ...whut?

7bond and ..stuff :'( Empty Re: bond and ..stuff :'( Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

that is all.
I said "it" because I believe there is still a debate going on about Ima's gender. Razz

Edit: I do have some of the people/whatevers here as contacts in Skype. Ima isn't one of them though.

8bond and ..stuff :'( Empty Re: bond and ..stuff :'( Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:34 pm

mini0013xx

mini0013xx
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
idredman wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:

that is all.
I said "it" because I believe there is still a debate going on about Ima's gender. Razz

Edit: I do have some of the people/whatevers here as contacts in Skype. Ima isn't one of them though.

I'm one of them. But you don't have a mic. You silly goose.

9bond and ..stuff :'( Empty Re: bond and ..stuff :'( Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:04 pm

SGT. Rex

SGT. Rex
protip: if your using a wired controller or a wireless with the xbox 360 wireless to pc adapter, you can use the 360 mic if your controller is hooked to the pc.

10bond and ..stuff :'( Empty Re: bond and ..stuff :'( Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:29 pm

CPL Novan

CPL Novan
I live in Colorado... I also used to live in Hawaii. That is all.

11bond and ..stuff :'( Empty Re: bond and ..stuff :'( Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:41 am

idredman

idredman
CPL Novan wrote:I live in Colorado... I also used to live in Hawaii. That is all.
and also on mars

12bond and ..stuff :'( Empty Re: bond and ..stuff :'( Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:07 am

Jony

Jony
I live in Finland, and I love posting random stuff to forums Cool

Pro tip: Don't do new thread just for one thing, when you could've explained this all in one thread.

13bond and ..stuff :'( Empty Re: bond and ..stuff :'( Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:03 pm

BloodBrothers

BloodBrothers
Dev Team
I live in Colorado and I love to troll people, and 3D model. Most of the time I am kidding around, so don't take what I say to heart. EVER, compliment or not.

https://sovereigngamestudios.forumotion.com/

14bond and ..stuff :'( Empty Re: bond and ..stuff :'( Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Icco 'Braolee

Icco 'Braolee
I'm the leader of a Plazmaburst2 Assassin clan called Recon and i live in Texas

15bond and ..stuff :'( Empty Re: bond and ..stuff :'( Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:05 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee

Kusa 'Aezotee
I live in Oregon, but why are we posting where we live in this thread?

16bond and ..stuff :'( Empty Re: bond and ..stuff :'( Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:10 pm

Jony

Jony
idredman wrote:
CPL Novan wrote:I live in Colorado... I also used to live in Hawaii. That is all.
and also on mars

I suggest you delete your signature...

17bond and ..stuff :'( Empty Re: bond and ..stuff :'( Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:47 pm

idredman

idredman
Jony wrote:
idredman wrote:
and also on mars

sorry man. i meant no harm

18bond and ..stuff :'( Empty Re: bond and ..stuff :'( Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:37 pm

Jony

Jony
idredman wrote:
Jony wrote:
idredman wrote:
and also on mars

sorry man. i meant no harm

Yeah.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.