Sovereign Game Studios' personal website. Providing you with up to date information regarding our video game title.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26creation area - Page 2 Empty Re: creation area on Sat May 12, 2012 1:43 am

Mad Mike wrote:
Jony wrote:In my opinion. This is best mod every for Halo: CE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B75bstpc5LQ

Almost looks better that Anniversary :O

Yep ;D

That mod also have Carbine, Silenced BR & Silenced Sniper Rifle.

View user profile

27creation area - Page 2 Empty Re: creation area on Tue May 15, 2012 3:49 am

And now to post something relevant:

creation area - Page 2 FielMarshalVectorsmaller

Inspiration from Noble's awesome pictures!
Ya, I was bored...

View user profile

28creation area - Page 2 Empty Re: creation area on Tue May 15, 2012 8:49 am

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:And now to post something relevant:

creation area - Page 2 FielMarshalVectorsmaller

Inspiration from Noble's awesome pictures!
Ya, I was bored...

Epic.

View user profile

29creation area - Page 2 Empty Re: creation area on Tue May 15, 2012 2:31 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:And now to post something relevant:

creation area - Page 2 FielMarshalVectorsmaller

Inspiration from Noble's awesome pictures!
Ya, I was bored...
Could you make me one of these? A Halo 3 Master chief? :3 Pleaaaase Very Happy

View user profile

30creation area - Page 2 Empty Re: creation area on Tue May 15, 2012 6:09 pm

Legal wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:And now to post something relevant:

creation area - Page 2 FielMarshalVectorsmaller

Inspiration from Noble's awesome pictures!
Ya, I was bored...
Could you make me one of these? A Halo 3 Master chief? :3 Pleaaaase Very Happy
I'll try. lol

View user profile

31creation area - Page 2 Empty Re: creation area on Tue May 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Legal wrote:Could you make me one of these? A Halo 3 Master chief? :3 Pleaaaase Very Happy

creation area - Page 2 Halo3ChiefVextorsmaller
O.o I did it!

View user profile

32creation area - Page 2 Empty Re: creation area on Tue May 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Legal wrote:Could you make me one of these? A Halo 3 Master chief? :3 Pleaaaase Very Happy

creation area - Page 2 Halo3ChiefVextorsmaller
O.o I did it!
DANG

View user profile

33creation area - Page 2 Empty Re: creation area on Tue May 15, 2012 11:21 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Legal wrote:Could you make me one of these? A Halo 3 Master chief? :3 Pleaaaase Very Happy
O.o I did it!
[/quote]
Can you make me a Halo 3 marine? Please? Very Happy

View user profile

34creation area - Page 2 Empty Re: creation area on Tue May 15, 2012 11:24 pm

GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Legal wrote:Could you make me one of these? A Halo 3 Master chief? :3 Pleaaaase Very Happy
O.o I did it!
Can you make me a Halo 3 marine? Please? Very Happy
I can, I don't know hen it will be done though, considering tomorrow is going to be kinda busy, and probably the day after as well. lol

View user profile

35creation area - Page 2 Empty Re: creation area on Tue May 15, 2012 11:27 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Legal wrote:Could you make me one of these? A Halo 3 Master chief? :3 Pleaaaase Very Happy

creation area - Page 2 Halo3ChiefVextorsmaller
O.o I did it!
it's so beautiful I love you

View user profile

36creation area - Page 2 Empty Re: creation area on Tue May 15, 2012 11:58 pm

001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Legal wrote:Could you make me one of these? A Halo 3 Master chief? :3 Pleaaaase Very Happy

creation area - Page 2 Halo3ChiefVextorsmaller
O.o I did it!
it's so beautiful I love you
Haha! Thanks, I wonder how Master Chief would react to being called "beautiful".

View user profile

37creation area - Page 2 Empty Re: creation area on Wed May 16, 2012 1:22 am

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
001 Contrite Mediation wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Legal wrote:Could you make me one of these? A Halo 3 Master chief? :3 Pleaaaase Very Happy

creation area - Page 2 Halo3ChiefVextorsmaller
O.o I did it!
it's so beautiful I love you
Haha! Thanks, I wonder how Master Chief would react to being called "beautiful".

You sir, are the God of this thread. You've made some pretty impressive stuff. Great job.

View user profile

38creation area - Page 2 Empty Re: creation area on Wed May 16, 2012 2:10 am

mini0013xx wrote:You sir, are the God of this thread. You've made some pretty impressive stuff. Great job.
Wow, thanks. lol nice to know they turned out good.

View user profile

39creation area - Page 2 Empty Re: creation area on Wed May 16, 2012 11:28 am

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:You sir, are the God of this thread. You've made some pretty impressive stuff. Great job.
Wow, thanks. lol nice to know they turned out good.

You sir have skills with Photoshop!

View user profile

40creation area - Page 2 Empty Re: creation area on Wed May 16, 2012 10:00 pm

I have been working on an m1914, and decided to show you guys my work in progress model.

PS. Blender 2.63 is, by far, the best Blender update I have ever seen. It can actually handle polygons that have more than 4 sides! And it gives me a knife tool! 1 + 1 = Awesomeness!

https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/17/32/63/43/wipm1910.jpg

I hope you like it. It's flat, by the way.

View user profile

41creation area - Page 2 Empty Re: creation area on Wed May 16, 2012 10:15 pm

mini0013xx wrote:I have been working on an m1914, and decided to show you guys my work in progress model.

PS. Blender 2.63 is, by far, the best Blender update I have ever seen. It can actually handle polygons that have more than 4 sides! And it gives me a knife tool! 1 + 1 = Awesomeness!

https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/17/32/63/43/wipm1910.jpg

I hope you like it. It's flat, by the way.
That looks pretty good! I didn't know you could make pictures with Blender. Then again, I haven't actually used it before.

View user profile

42creation area - Page 2 Empty Re: creation area on Wed May 16, 2012 10:26 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
mini0013xx wrote:I have been working on an m1914, and decided to show you guys my work in progress model.

PS. Blender 2.63 is, by far, the best Blender update I have ever seen. It can actually handle polygons that have more than 4 sides! And it gives me a knife tool! 1 + 1 = Awesomeness!

https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/17/32/63/43/wipm1910.jpg

I hope you like it. It's flat, by the way.
That looks pretty good! I didn't know you could make pictures with Blender. Then again, I haven't actually used it before.

I used the print screen button. It works for me.

View user profile

43creation area - Page 2 Empty Re: creation area on Wed May 16, 2012 11:25 pm

GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
Can you make me a Halo 3 marine? Please? Very Happy
Here you go:
creation area - Page 2 Derp
Spoiler:
Top one's better. Razz
creation area - Page 2 MarineVector

View user profile

44creation area - Page 2 Empty Re: creation area on Wed May 16, 2012 11:38 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
Can you make me a Halo 3 marine? Please? Very Happy
Here you go:
creation area - Page 2 MarineVector
Very nice, very nice...

View user profile

45creation area - Page 2 Empty Re: creation area on Thu May 17, 2012 8:40 am

[quote="Kusa 'Aezotee"]
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
Can you make me a Halo 3 marine? Please? Very Happy
Here you go:
creation area - Page 2 Derp

Haha...

View user profile

46creation area - Page 2 Empty Re: creation area on Thu May 17, 2012 6:03 pm

1st LT Knadan wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
Can you make me a Halo 3 marine? Please? Very Happy
Here you go:
creation area - Page 2 MarineVector
Very nice, very nice...
Thank you!!! Very Happy
Have a cookie!!!creation area - Page 2 Cookie10

View user profile

47creation area - Page 2 Empty Re: creation area on Thu May 17, 2012 6:26 pm

That was a delicious cookie! Very Happy

View user profile

48creation area - Page 2 Empty Re: creation area on Thu May 17, 2012 8:55 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
GySgt Anthony321123 wrote:
Can you make me a Halo 3 marine? Please? Very Happy
Here you go:
creation area - Page 2 Derp
Once again, you have created an elegant masterpiece! cat

View user profile

49creation area - Page 2 Empty Re: creation area on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:23 pm

I'll go sleep, show my work next morning.

View user profile

50creation area - Page 2 Empty Re: creation area on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:09 pm

Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:
Jony wrote:
Kusa 'Aezotee wrote:I was bored, and decided to mess around in Rainmeter. Yay Covi-ness!
creation area - Page 2 Untitl13
Edit: It's kinda blurry. No idea why.

Holy Crap! that's cool

Edit: WOW, I got virus when i downloaded that.
What did you even download?

Edit: You clicked the picture huh. It was uploaded with serveimg, anything saying "download" there is most likely an advertisement.

I'll take out the link anyways, though.
LIES! he simply got a virus because his computer couldn't store all the epicness in one memory card.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2012 Sovereign Game Studios All Rights Reserved.